PDA

View Full Version : Come on hibs

kaimendhibs
07-11-2010, 09:51 AM
I ALWAYS want my beloved hibs to beat hearts but today i am aching for a win more than ever. My mate is up from England and yesterday we went to a quiet wee town for a shandy (literally). Standing at the bar in a small pub chewing the fat with the barman and a friendly local about all things football when it started. A table of (i say it loosely) men started behind, Lets ****** those F****n Ju**ie H**o **** b******ds tomorrow and proceeded to say how much they hated all hibs fans. Tho i was beelin, all i could do was turn around and say, do you mean hibs fans like me? No reply was the answer. We drank up and left, what an impression my mate has now. Im all for banter and wind ups but this was far beyond it. I had 3 options, Jail, possible hiding or leave. COME ON HIBS:flag::flag:

Phil D. Rolls
07-11-2010, 10:06 AM
I ALWAYS want my beloved hibs to beat hearts but today i am aching for a win more than ever. My mate is up from England and yesterday we went to a quiet wee town for a shandy (literally). Standing at the bar in a small pub chewing the fat with the barman and a friendly local about all things football when it started. A table of (i say it loosely) men started behind, Lets ****** those F****n Ju**ie H**o **** b******ds tomorrow and proceeded to say how much they hated all hibs fans. Tho i was beelin, all i could do was turn around and say, do you mean hibs fans like me? No reply was the answer. We drank up and left, what an impression my mate has now. Im all for banter and wind ups but this was far beyond it. I had 3 options, Jail, possible hiding or leave. COME ON HIBS:flag::flag:

Which small town was it?

MSK
07-11-2010, 10:08 AM
Which small town was it?Gorgay ...:agree:

kaimendhibs
07-11-2010, 10:27 AM
Which small town was it?

Believe it or not, Biggar