PDA

View Full Version : It's a beautiful crisp November day!

Hibbyradge
07-11-2010, 09:32 AM
The sun's out, there's no wind, it's a perfect day for football.

Hibs are at home to the Hertz and Derek Riordan has been practising his free kicks! :wink:

Where else is there to be at 2.15 in the afternoon?

The box office is open right up till kick off so get yourself along and get a ticket!

HibbyAndy
07-11-2010, 09:35 AM
:top marks

Nae where in the world ad rather be at 2.15 than Easter Road.:cool2:

Since90+2
07-11-2010, 09:37 AM
Cannot wait! :thumbsup:

California-Hibs
07-11-2010, 09:46 AM
Exactly, no where in the world i would rather be than at Easter Road today at 2.15pm! Ticket prices, travel etc doesnt bother me in the slightest when it comes to this game, its the EDINBURGH DERBY!!! GET RIGHT INTO THEM HIBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :agree:

lyonhibs
07-11-2010, 09:51 AM
I'd absolutely LOVE to be there, but geography demands otherwise :boo hoo::boo hoo:

Here's hoping CC sets the team out to use the width of the park, and the players play with a bit of fire in their belly. If these 2 happen, the rest should take care of itself.

And by that I mean we'll ****ing roast them.

GGTTH

HibbyAndy
07-11-2010, 09:52 AM
I'd absolutely LOVE to be there, but geography demands otherwise :boo hoo::boo hoo:

Here's hoping CC sets the team out to use the width of the park, and the players play with a bit of fire in their belly. If these 2 happen, the rest should take care of itself.

And by that I mean we'll ****ing roast them.

GGTTH

:pray:

Since90+2
07-11-2010, 10:05 AM
I have no idea why but I just have a feeling today is gonna be special , maybe a big win or a last minute goal dunno but something is definately in the Leith air the day! :agree:

Pretty Boy
07-11-2010, 10:08 AM
I have no idea why but I just have a feeling today is gonna be special , maybe a big win or a last minute goal dunno but something is definately in the Leith air the day! :agree:

Been feeling like that all week. Just a sneaky feeling we are going to win this one.

Can't wait for the game now, quick breakfast then get ready to head to the boozer.

The Harp
07-11-2010, 10:12 AM
All the best to the Hibees today, players and fans alike - we all have a role to play. Let's do our best. Get right into them! :thumbsup:

nonshinyfinish
07-11-2010, 10:19 AM
First game of the season for me. :hyper:

Go on Hibs, let's cuff these maroon prunes!

HibeeMcGinn1
07-11-2010, 10:25 AM
aaaahhhh nervous

SaulGoodman
07-11-2010, 10:32 AM
aaaahhhh nervous

That's normal, it goes away during the game. It's either taken over by Joy or Anger :agree:

Sprouleflyer
07-11-2010, 11:04 AM
Not looking forward to this!!!!!

These ****bo's always seem to pull something out of hat against us :boo hoo:

We need to cut of their supply to Kyle and that means halting their wide players. We also need to take the refugee out of the game.

our own attackers needs to attack down their left flank, Palazuelos is a liability at left back.