PDA

View Full Version : Question that litte tube danny dyer!

bobo_currie
06-11-2010, 09:52 AM
ive heard through the grapevine that the little prat
is attending the game tommorrow,
anybody else hear anything?

Phil D. Rolls
06-11-2010, 10:22 AM

No, but why would it be a problem?

HibbyAndy
06-11-2010, 10:27 AM
Ive always liked Danny Dyers casual programmes , Nowt wrong with the guy as far as im concerned.

BullbreedHFC
06-11-2010, 10:34 AM
if its to support the cabbage n ribs the more the merrier :thumbsup: think he has done some filming at ER before ? :agree:

Antifa Hibs
06-11-2010, 10:42 AM
Nae chance. He'll no be oan the database! :greengrin

.Sean.
06-11-2010, 10:43 AM

Who cares if he attends?

He may well come acrosas a bit of a wannabe-gangsta Cockney geeza type, but he seems alright. Some of his tele work isn't that bad, and I like The Business. Worse folk than him on TV in my eyes anyway. (See Gok ****ing Wan(ker) :grr:)

Keith_M
06-11-2010, 10:45 AM
I think he's quite good. He's the only guy that's actually funnier in real life than when people do an impression of him.

That walk of his cracks me up :greengrin

HibbyAndy
06-11-2010, 10:45 AM
Nae chance. He'll no be oan the database! :greengrin

:hilarious

:top marks:greengrin

blackpoolhibs
06-11-2010, 10:47 AM
I think he's quite good. He's the only guy that's actually funnier in real life than when people do an impression of him.

That walk of his cracks me up :greengrin

He's actually had surgery to staple the cheeks of his erse together. :agree:

Keith_M
06-11-2010, 10:56 AM
Feltham Football Factories (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Voha37ZqL1Q)

Apologies to those who've seen it before, but I just love this video. :greengrin

Betty Boop
06-11-2010, 11:14 AM
No, but why would it be a problem?

Pwoper nawty ! :greengrin

degenerated
06-11-2010, 11:24 AM
Pwoper nawty ! :greengrin

he's a pwoper roaster if you ask me :agree:

Phil D. Rolls
06-11-2010, 11:26 AM
Who cares if he attends?

He may well come acrosas a bit of a wannabe-gangsta Cockney geeza type, but he seems alright. Some of his tele work isn't that bad, and I like The Business. Worse folk than him on TV in my eyes anyway. (See Gok ****ing Wan(ker) :grr:)

Gok Wan's coming to ER? This is getting interesting. Perhaps DBS might like to show him the ropes. :cool2:

Www1875hfc
06-11-2010, 11:31 AM

Well if he does show up,he wont be wi the hearts boys,cause they never show up.:stirrer:

:greengrin

zlatan
06-11-2010, 11:33 AM
Danny has been to some fierce derbies in his time but can he handle the poisonous atmosphere of the Edinburgh derby as fans gesticulate to each other from a safe distance and brand each other homosexuals?

frazeHFC
06-11-2010, 11:34 AM
He has done filming on 2 different programmes about Hibs and Hibs casuals so if he is coming to support us, fiar enough :agree:

essexhibee
06-11-2010, 11:57 AM
Wonder if derek dykes will be making an appearance?
Fair enough if the guy is coming to see the match (which I doubt), but if he's coming to see and ultimately provoke the casuals when they try to show off then he can piss off.

These brainless muppets need to **** off back to the eighties where they belong. Don't want them anywhere near the club.

erin-go-bragh87
06-11-2010, 11:57 AM
Danny has been to some fierce derbies in his time but can he handle the poisonous atmosphere of the Edinburgh derby as fans gesticulate to each other from a safe distance and brand each other homosexuals?

:greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
06-11-2010, 12:05 PM
Fair enough if the guy is coming to see the match (which I doubt), but if he's coming to see and ultimately provoke the casuals when they try to show off then he can piss off.

These brainless muppets need to **** off back to the eighties where they belong. Don't want them anywhere near the club.

It might just me, but there is a whiff of lavender when you see these shaven headed men in their 40s with teenage boys in tow. I have probably got it all wrong, as I tend to think that way about all neo Nazi types.

Dashing Bob S
06-11-2010, 12:10 PM

And they take me with them. I adored the 80's- derby days aside.

KWJ
06-11-2010, 01:02 PM
And they take me with them. I adored the 80's- derby days aside.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw5s3CB_1pE

Bostonhibby
06-11-2010, 01:03 PM
If he does, hopefully he will be a Yam for the day.............

Sir David Gray
06-11-2010, 03:36 PM
I quite enjoy the Real Football Factory programmes that he's done but there's something about him that I just can't take to.

He comes across as a fake hard man just so he can fit in with all the hooligan thugs that he meets on his travels.

Although if he's coming to the game tomorrow then I don't really see the problem, myself.

CraigHibee
06-11-2010, 03:42 PM
Who cares if he attends?

amazing film bud

i dont have any problems if danny is at easter road.

he wont be there to film any of the hearts "casuals" :faf:

Pretty Boy
06-11-2010, 03:43 PM
Danny Dyer iss one of those incredibly annoying fake 'hard men' that glorify in the violence of other people but would run a mile if they every got caught up in 'bovver' themselves.

On saying all that i find him mildly amusing and quite entertaining for reasons i don't quite understand.

BullbreedHFC
06-11-2010, 05:05 PM
Feltham Football Factories (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Voha37ZqL1Q)

Apologies to those who've seen it before, but I just love this video. :greengrin

nice one, not seen that before :faf: :top marks

Nuitdelune
06-11-2010, 05:27 PM
I know we are not supposed to like him and he is a fud but when he is on I find I have to keep watching him for some reason. It's like a weird fascination especially when he walks and then dips down to do an aside to the camera. Can't help myself!

StevieC
06-11-2010, 07:11 PM
Danny Dyer iss one of those incredibly annoying fake 'hard men' that glorify in the violence of other people but would run a mile if they every got caught up in 'bovver' themselves.

Behave, he's just an actor (although not a very good one) trying to earn a living.

SaulGoodman
06-11-2010, 07:21 PM
He's there to watch the Yams, he's filming "Football Foul Ups Part 2"