PDA

View Full Version : The new Hibs catalogue...

Antifa Hibs
06-11-2010, 10:44 AM
...just dropped through my door about 10 minutes ago.

Being the smart as **** guy that I am (:greengrin) previous 'seasons' official merch has been relatively pesh, IMO.

Have to say though, this seasons stuff is much more impressive, catering for the more mature gentlemen with blues, grays and khaki's with subtle branding. :agree:

Items 53, 56, 71 and 75 plus a few others will be getting added to the Xmas list. Cheers ma :wink:

Good stuff Hibs!

HibbyAndy
06-11-2010, 10:45 AM
Yup got mine earlier on :agree:

Some decent stuff in it.

Carheenlea
06-11-2010, 10:55 AM

Being the smart as **** guy that I am (:greengrin) previous 'seasons' official merch has been relatively pesh, IMO.

Have to say though, this seasons stuff is much more impressive, catering for the more mature gentlemen with blues, grays and khaki's with subtle branding. :agree:

Items 53, 56, 71 and 75 plus a few others will be getting added to the Xmas list. Cheers ma :wink:

Good stuff Hibs!

Some decent stuff, but sorry, I can`t say I`m a fan of the Tee-shirt`s with the classic programme covers though!
I will be putting the long sleeve polo shirt on the Christmas list.

Sprouleflyer
06-11-2010, 04:15 PM

Good stuff Hibs!

The front cover photo and the double page photo of Stanton playing with the kids in front of the east stand is quality!!!

"FOREVER I'LL BE SINGING, TO THE ANGELS HIGH ABOVE, SIGNING GLORY TO THE HIBESS, THE TEAM THAT WE ALL LOVE..."

:top marks for the guy or girl who put that together

hibsfan
06-11-2010, 06:06 PM
any chance of a photo - they sound pretty good

erin-go-bragh87
06-11-2010, 08:12 PM
Got mine today as well. Stupidly left it out for the wee man to see and hes just added a tracksuit, the whole bedroom gear and a couple of t-shirts to his xmas list!! Quality looking catalogue.