PDA

View Full Version : Hibs fixture list cards

Hibbyradge
06-11-2010, 09:24 AM
Did Hibs issue the wee wallet size fixture lists this season?

I didn't get one and I find them really useful.

Also, would it be possible for Hibs to provide some sort of automatic feed into Outlook calendar (and others)? It would save a lot of hassle.

Hibs Class
06-11-2010, 09:25 AM
They did. At the last home game they still had a couple of boxes full on the ground in front of the Ladbrokes booth in the East Stand.

Billy Whizz
06-11-2010, 09:26 AM
Did Hibs issue the wee wallet size fixture lists this season?

I didn't get one and I find them really useful.

Also, would it be possible for Hibs to provide some sort of automatic feed into Outlook calendar (and others)? It would save a lot of hassle.

They have them in the ticket office. Alternatively pop into a Clydesdale Bank as they have an SPL pocket size version.

Hibbyradge
06-11-2010, 09:27 AM
They did. At the last home game they still had a couple of boxes full on the ground in front of the Ladbrokes booth in the East Stand.

If they're there tomorrow, could you grab a couple for me? My season is in the West stand.

Hibs Class
06-11-2010, 09:29 AM
Will do

Hibbyradge
06-11-2010, 09:34 AM
Cheers! :thumbsup:

Twiglet
06-11-2010, 09:35 AM
If they're there tomorrow, could you grab a couple for me? My season is in the West stand.

I sit in the west (turnstiles 13-16) and the youth player doing the Happy Hibbee had a pile of them and was making sure we all had one. They may have some tomorrow.
They have them in the shop too.

Hibbyradge
06-11-2010, 09:39 AM
I sit in the west (turnstiles 13-16) and the youth player doing the Happy Hibbee had a pile of them and was making sure we all had one. They may have some tomorrow.
They have them in the shop too.

Nice one. I'll keep an eye out for them too.

Carheenlea
06-11-2010, 09:42 AM
Still had a pile of them by the till in Club Store last home game.

They are a bit embarrassing though, as anytime anyone asks you about going somewhere or trying to organise anything it`s not a great look pulling out the fixture list to consult before going any further..

I`m sure I`m not the only one guillty of this.. :coolhib:

ronaldo7
06-11-2010, 09:42 AM
I have a spare one. I'll give you it tomorrow.

Twiglet
06-11-2010, 09:48 AM

They are a bit embarrassing though, as anytime anyone asks you about going somewhere or trying to organise anything it`s not a great look pulling out the fixture list to consult before going any further..

I do that too.
I do try to be subte about it and turn away or look at it in my bag so not everyone sees it. It so doesn't work most of the time, I just get weird looks from people and a few laughs because they know exactly what I'm doing.

hibbiedon
06-11-2010, 09:57 AM

Most people know what im like so they know i will check

Hibs Class
07-11-2010, 06:18 PM
Nice one. I'll keep an eye out for them too.

Picked up a couple today. If you didn't manage to get them elsewhere PM me your address and I'll post to you.