PDA

View Full Version : We Must Avoid Suffering From High Fud Pressure

Dashing Bob S
06-11-2010, 09:11 AM
As it says on the tin. The asbestos victims will hoof balls into the air and we have to win that battle. Do we keep Bamba at the back?

hibsbollah
06-11-2010, 09:16 AM
The last 2 or 3 derbies we've played as much if not more hoof ball than them. For this fixture, this doesnt bother me in the slightest as long as it works. I'd have Bamba at the back, tell him to stay on Kyle for all set pieces.

Franck is God
06-11-2010, 09:54 AM
As it says on the tin. The asbestos victims will hoof balls into the air and we have to win that battle. Do we keep Bamba at the back?

Have you actually seen Hearts play recently?

They do play with a target man in Kyle but he is good on the ground too and to be fair Jambo Jim has never been a manager that uses long ball tactics and in the last couple of seasons they have played far more good football than we have.

Kaiser1962
06-11-2010, 10:17 AM

We should learn from Motherwell and Kilmarnock and win the 2nd balls even if it means conceding to Kyle in the air. Thts if Bamba cont beat him to the hoof of course.

Hibs90
06-11-2010, 10:30 AM

They do play with a target man in Kyle but he is good on the ground too and to be fair Jambo Jim has never been a manager that uses long ball tactics and in the last couple of seasons they have played far more good football than we have.

:bye::rolleyes:

HibbyAndy
06-11-2010, 10:32 AM

Not really no, I go to watch Hibernian, But i did catch their game on Sunday against Killie when a 5-0 scoreline certainly wouldnt have flattered Mixu's men.

Hibee Daz
06-11-2010, 11:05 AM
We have nothing to fear from these clowns as they're nothing special, in fact they're average at best.
It's our own inconsistency that has me worried, but if we show the same passion and desire as we did when we played Killie, then I think we will be onto a winner!

If our players turn up wanting it as much as we do then, the sun will be shining on Leith. :brokenyam: :notworthy:

degenerated
06-11-2010, 11:22 AM

must have been a different hearts i was watching on tv last week then. if they have played that much good football you really have to ask yourself why they fnished last season behind us and despite our honking run so far this season they are only 6 points ahead of us despite having had 2 more home games than us.

FFS where does all this worrying about kyle come from, you'd think the jamtards had didier drogba up front the way folk are carrying on.

if it's come to us having to worry about carthorses like kyle it's a sad day indeed.

essexhibee
06-11-2010, 11:48 AM
Bamba needs to plant one on kyle first five mind and let the galute know he's in for a game.
Don't fear hearts at all except for one player.

Skacel.

He just always seems to score. And I fear he will again sunday.

Removed
06-11-2010, 12:24 PM
I must have missed his goals against killie. I thought they won 3 scud? :confused:

matty_f
06-11-2010, 12:57 PM
I must have missed his goals against killie. I thought they won 3 scud? :confused:

And skacel was missing the whole game.