PDA

View Full Version : Scarfs up for Sunshine On Leith on Sunday!

California-Hibs
06-11-2010, 12:28 AM
Lets get EVERYONE who has their scarfs on Sunday to raise them above their heads when it gets played, c'mon guys, it will be a fantastic sight, and will be electric as we belt it out! Lets re-create the Cup Final SOL!!
C'mon the Hibeeeeeeeees !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :agree:

WeAreHibs
06-11-2010, 07:41 AM
Lets get EVERYONE who has their scarfs on Sunday to raise them above their heads when it gets played, c'mon guys, it will be a fantastic sight, and will be electric as we belt it out! Lets re-create the Cup Final SOL!!
C'mon the Hibeeeeeeeees !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :agree:

:top marks

erin go bragh
06-11-2010, 09:00 AM
scarf always aloft 4 sunshine on leith :agree: lets get stuck right into these pink debt ridden huddies right from the ko
GGTTH

lyonhibs
06-11-2010, 10:57 AM
I'd always hold my scarf aloft for SoL, but I think people have to realise that the CIS Cup Final rendition was a one-off (or at least won't be recreated in a league game).

Whether at half time or just before the game starts, there will always be latecomers, folk at the bogs/pie stand etc. The point about the CIS Cup was that a) it was at the end of a winning cup final, so obviously everyone was still in their seats and b) we were all in delirium.

SoL in Derby games is decent, but disappointing if one has high expectations of it IMO.