PDA

View Full Version : Flags for Sunday?

California-Hibs
06-11-2010, 12:26 AM
Will any of the Big Flags be making an apperance on Sunday? I always feels they add to the atmosphere of the game :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Oh, and does anyone know anywhere i can put my flag up? I moved over from the north this season to the East, and i own a 3 part flag which i'm sure many of you guys seen in the North Lower last season, but i'm struggling to see where i can put it up in the new stand..?

Sir David Gray
06-11-2010, 12:45 AM
Will any of the Big Flags be making an apperance on Sunday? I always feels they add to the atmosphere of the game :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Oh, and does anyone know anywhere i can put my flag up? I moved over from the north this season to the East, and i own a 3 part flag which i'm sure many of you guys seen in the North Lower last season, but i'm struggling to see where i can put it up in the new stand..?

You could put it up on the railings behind the disabled section, which is over at the Famous Five end of the East Stand. There are no advertising boards there and your flag wouldn't block anyone's view of the game.

There are sometimes flags put up there though so you might want to think about getting in early to put yours up.

cwilliamson85
06-11-2010, 03:12 AM
Why does the club not let major flag owners keep there flags at the stadium. It improves atmosphere and brings something a bit extra to the stadium.

It is something simple as a locker inside the stand with a numeric / key padlock so they can be stored safely.

Keith_M
06-11-2010, 12:07 PM
Why does the club not let major flag owners keep there flags at the stadium. It improves atmosphere and brings something a bit extra to the stadium.

It is something simple as a locker inside the stand with a numeric / key padlock so they can be stored safely.

Too simple and logical a suggestion, it'll never catch on.

blackpoolhibs
06-11-2010, 12:17 PM

I thought this question was asked when the club had the fans forum? I thought they were going to have some sort of storage space?:confused:

Removed
06-11-2010, 12:19 PM

Could we have a locker for Macar as well? Would save him travelling and Tam McCourt could pop round every day and chuck in a burger supper and a can of irn bru :cool2: