PDA

View Full Version : Viva Los Trampolinos!

Dashing Bob S
05-11-2010, 10:41 PM
With the derby rolling in there is a lot excitement on the message boards and the usual rather intemperate comments, which reflect somewhat badly on our club and our support.

So I'm going to say now, that I have absolute no problem with the majority of Jambos. Most of them are inoffensive and never bother anybody. In fact, i'd say it's a very small proportion, probably about 12,000 out of 400,000, that are total inbred mutant ****. These are the ones who usually attend the PBS clad in the colours of a bloodied turd.

It's about time the majority of Jambos from the silent 388,000 spoke out against those wreckers who persist in dragging their proud club's name through the mud.

So c'mon you decent Los Trampolinos - enough of the deafening silence!

monktonharp
05-11-2010, 10:51 PM
With the derby rolling in there is a lot excitement on the message boards and the usual rather intemperate comments, which reflect somewhat badly on our club and our support.

So I'm going to say now, that I have absolute no problem with the majority of Jambos. Most of them are inoffensive and never bother anybody. In fact, i'd say it's a very small proportion, probably about 12,000 out of 400,000, that are total inbred mutant ****. These are the ones who usually attend the PBS clad in the colours of a bloodied turd.

It's about time the majority of Jambos from the silent 388,000 spoke out against those wreckers who persist in dragging their proud club's name through the mud.

So c'mon you decent Los Trampolinos - enough of the deafening silence!been on the sherry tonight Bob? where can you find 388,000 decent jambos in such a hurry.I know a few o' them,but to describe them as decent,would be a step too far ( i know you never actually said decent) so,i'm out:wink:

Dashing Bob S
05-11-2010, 10:53 PM
been on the sherry tonight Bob? where can you find 388,000 decent jambos in such a hurry.I know a few o' them,but to describe them as decent,would be a step too far ( i know you never actually said decent) so,i'm out:wink:

They exist. I read it in black and white.

matty_f
06-11-2010, 08:53 AM
They exist. I read it in black and white.

Never mind this, bob-what will you be wearing to the game?

Dashing Bob S
06-11-2010, 09:24 AM
Never mind this, bob-what will you be wearing to the game?

Sadly won't be at the game Matty, stuck in Instanbul this weekend on long pre-arranged business. It's the first derby I've missed in a long time and I'm rather upset. Still considering starting a derby attire thread but it doesn't quite feel the same speculating about one would have worn. In fact it leaves the sad and sour taste of drinking alone.

Keith_M
06-11-2010, 11:03 AM
Sadly won't be at the game Matty, stuck in Instanbul this weekend on long pre-arranged business. It's the first derby I've missed in a long time and I'm rather upset. Still considering starting a derby attire thread but it doesn't quite feel the same speculating about one would have worn. In fact it leaves the sad and sour taste of drinking alone.

Part-time, glory hunting, barsteward.

Dashing Bob S
06-11-2010, 12:16 PM
Part-time, glory hunting, barsteward.

Most certainly.

If we win I shall pretend I was at the game.