PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Breakfast

H18sry
05-11-2010, 11:14 PM
Can anybody recommend any café's open in the Leith on Sunday morning for a pre match feed :devil:

down-the-slope
05-11-2010, 11:21 PM
Not a cafe but the Wetherspoons Foot o the Walk will give you a big breakfst feed for a pittance

H18sry
06-11-2010, 01:49 PM
Not a cafe but the Wetherspoons Foot o the Walk will give you a big breakfst feed for a pittance

Cheers but I was really looking for a healthy option breakfast :devil:, not a deep fry everything like you get in Wetherspoons :cool2:

.Sean.
06-11-2010, 02:44 PM
Roll out the scratcher about 9, stick a Rustlers chicken burger in the microwave, fire the roll in the toaster, and crack open a tinny :agree:

THAT'S breakfast! :greengrin

HibbyAndy
06-11-2010, 02:54 PM
Roll out the scratcher about 9, stick a Rustlers chicken burger in the microwave, fire the roll in the toaster, and crack open a tinny :agree:

THAT'S breakfast! :greengrin

:top marks

:greengrin

w.connectionfc
06-11-2010, 02:54 PM
Cheers but I was really looking for a healthy option breakfast :devil:, not a deep fry everything like you get in Wetherspoons :cool2:

what you after then , a cuasa.... quasa, fek it a french roll and a bowl of museli ???

H18sry
06-11-2010, 04:16 PM
what you after then , a cuasa.... quasa, fek it a french roll and a bowl of museli ???

Just the Museli's fine, canon fodder :greengrin

down-the-slope
06-11-2010, 04:30 PM

Deep fried egg / deep fried beans / deep fried tomato / deep fried toast / deep fried OJ / deep fried coffee / deep fried mushroom / deep fried bacon / deep fried Crossiant / deep fried ......:rolleyes: not sure they do any of that :wink:

They do a wide variety of healthy / more traditional options....just handy as it is possible to get a table there which is not the case in a lot of other options..

Maybe this would suit you :wink: 'Porridge with Strawberry & Blueberry Compote Made with jumbo oats and served with strawberry & blueberry compote.'

marti1875
06-11-2010, 08:11 PM
Seeing i'm back in town "breakfast" will be of the liquid variety anytime from 9am onwards down the Grassmarket in Biddys...eating's cheating :greengrin