PDA

View Full Version : Can we please lose the Hughes/Stokes banner at the top??

MacBean
05-11-2010, 01:18 PM
it irritates me.:agree:

HibbyAndy
05-11-2010, 01:20 PM
A quite like it :greengrin

MacBean
05-11-2010, 01:23 PM
A quite like it :greengrin

it does remind me of a good day,:agree:

However it also reminds me of the last 8 painful months!

Pretty Boy
05-11-2010, 01:27 PM
I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise on behalf of all us admins. We have been guilty of allowing things such as work, family and other trivial matters to get in the way of our highly paid positions running hibs.net.:wink:

We'll have something new up soon. Now gies a break or you'll be getting barred.:greengrin

HibbyAndy
05-11-2010, 01:28 PM
I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise on behalf of all us admins. We have been guilty of allowing things such as work, family and other trivial matters to get in the way of our highly paid positions running hibs.net.:wink:

We'll have something new up soon. Now gies a break or you'll be getting barred.:greengrin

:hilarious

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

MacBean
05-11-2010, 01:35 PM

:blah: :devil:

I appreciate your response and look forward to our new banner. :top marks

Judas Iscariot
05-11-2010, 05:28 PM
:blah: :devil:

I appreciate your response and look forward to our new banner. :top marks

**** off MacBean :agree:

Pedantic_Hibee
05-11-2010, 05:51 PM

Pr!cks, the lot of ye :wink:

Ell_Chrisso
05-11-2010, 06:03 PM
Maybe there trying to let Calderwood settle in for a year or two before they think of changing any personalised website design.

Alteast if they did change it pretty swift it will get a decent makeover every year or so with how managers we are going through ;)

sunshine1875
18-11-2010, 12:20 PM

I like the replacement "Can we play you very week?"

Green_one
18-11-2010, 12:37 PM

Aye but how long is it going to take them to get shot of that bunch from
the 50s

They have'nt played for years. Yon Johnstone boy was transferred in 1955

Another 'catching up' exercise:grr:

Keith_M