PDA

View Full Version : Calling All Kiwi Hibees

Sick Boy
05-11-2010, 12:09 AM
Any Hibbys in or around Christchurch know anywhere that's showing the derby on Sunday? My online search has so far proved fruitless. Cheers.

cam75
05-11-2010, 11:16 AM
Hi you should get a link online?When i was in Nz it got that bad 1 derby that i phoned my bro in Edinburgh and he left the phone next to the speaker while the radio was on we won GO goal late on worth the phone call and the late night:greengrin

hiblander
05-11-2010, 06:37 PM
Try mp2p it should be on there...thats where i watched the scottish games.

:top marks

Big90inOz
05-11-2010, 11:40 PM
Game is on Setanta BUT not live, game being showed delayed on Monday :boo hoo:
Other option is HI

Sick Boy
06-11-2010, 01:28 AM
It's not on TV here apparently so it looks like watching it online is my only option. The internet connection here is pretty poor though so I don't think it would be able to sustain a live stream. I guess I'll just have to wait and see...

ronaldo7
06-11-2010, 09:47 AM
My laddie is in Wellington, and is getting up to go to an all night internet cafe to watch the game. If he gets a link that is.

Auckland Hibs
06-11-2010, 11:24 AM
Any Hibbys in or around Christchurch know anywhere that's showing the derby on Sunday? My online search has so far proved fruitless. Cheers.

No SPL games are shown on TV, online is the only option :grr:

Iain G
06-11-2010, 09:34 PM
My laddie is in Wellington, and is getting up to go to an all night internet cafe to watch the game. If he gets a link that is.

I didn't know we had such a thing as all night internet cafe's here! Hope he is enjoying our lovely city! :)

FranckSuzy
06-11-2010, 09:42 PM
It's not on TV here apparently so it looks like watching it online is my only option. The internet connection here is pretty poor though so I don't think it would be able to sustain a live stream. I guess I'll just have to wait and see...

Feel your pain M :wink: My brother and I had to 'watch' live text updates on the BBC website in a hotel reception last Jan in Tazzy :rolleyes: Cost us about AUS$ 25 to keep feeding the bloody thing :greengrin

Steve-O
06-11-2010, 09:55 PM
I didn't know we had such a thing as all night internet cafe's here! Hope he is enjoying our lovely city! :)

Think there is one, across from Four Kings and just along from the Opera House. I recall being in there watching Hibs lose to Hertz at about 2am one time...

Iain G
06-11-2010, 10:05 PM
Think there is one, across from Four Kings and just along from the Opera House. I recall being in there watching Hibs lose to Hertz at about 2am one time...

I think with teh 3.15am kick off time here on a school night I shall be thankfully in my bed when the game is on! Still debating whether to head to the Four Kings to watch the Phoenix get humped or not later on... :wink::greengrin

NthCarolinaHibs
06-11-2010, 10:08 PM
I think with teh 3.15am kick off time here on a school night I shall be thankfully in my bed when the game is on! Still debating whether to head to the Four Kings to watch the Phoenix get humped or not later on... :wink::greengrinAh'd be looking to get a sick line...for school the next day :agree: 9.15 am kick off here...no so bad :thumbsup:

Steve-O
07-11-2010, 01:10 AM
I think with teh 3.15am kick off time here on a school night I shall be thankfully in my bed when the game is on! Still debating whether to head to the Four Kings to watch the Phoenix get humped or not later on... :wink::greengrin

The Phoenix will lose tonight, that's a guarantee. Don't go! :greengrin

MussyMcCallum
07-11-2010, 02:56 AM

Aye it's called Old Boy, across from the Four Kings. The only downside other than it being stinking and full of all night gamers is the face that i'll be watching it wi a yam!

Awright Faither

Iain G
07-11-2010, 03:12 AM
Aye it's called Old Boy, across from the Four Kings. The only downside other than it being stinking and full of all night gamers is the face that i'll be watching it wi a yam!

Have fun, I'll be tucked up in bed what with work in the morning :greengrin

And come on Steve-O, they can't be worse than that farce on Wednesday night! :wink:

ronaldo7
07-11-2010, 08:20 AM

Awright Faither

Hi pal. Going up to get Lynsey at about 11. We've decided to try out the buses today, lets me get a bevvy :greengrin. Taxi home after the game. Tamsons before the game, and we might go down to see Lady and Kev in the Happy Castle after the game.

Gie that yam a skelp from me.

GGTTH

Sick Boy
07-11-2010, 08:36 AM
:hijack: :greengrin Been hanging around the hostel all day for this game to kick off. Come on Hibs give me something to be proud of. :pray:

Let's get right into these ****s!
:scarf:

ronaldo7
07-11-2010, 08:38 AM
:hijack: :greengrin Been hanging around the hostel all day for this game to kick off. Come on Hibs give me something to be proud of. :pray:

Let's get right into these ****s!
:scarf:

Sorry about that Sick boy:greengrin

:taxi for Ronaldo7:greengrin

Sick Boy
07-11-2010, 09:01 AM
Sorry about that Sick Boy:greengrin

:taxi for Ronaldo7:greengrin

It's cool. I've never been in the position to use that smiley before so it was the perfect opportunity.:greengrin

Iain G
07-11-2010, 09:59 AM
The Phoenix will lose tonight, that's a guarantee. Don't go! :greengrin

Hope you didn't have money on that guaranteed result :wink: