PDA

View Full Version : Hearts keepers in derbies

bingo70
04-11-2010, 09:20 PM
Something that always gets on my wick about derbies is the amount of goals we've gifted them over the last 5-10 years because of absolute howlers from our keeper, what i can't think of though is the last time a hearts keeper had a howler against us to give us a goal.

I know Moalinen should probably have done better with O'connors effort but it wasn't a howler, so when was the last time a hearts keeper really ****ed up against us :confused:

Must be due one on sunday :pray:

R'Albin
04-11-2010, 09:22 PM
That kello boy looks decent, your right although mibbe balogh getting sent off vs obrien??

bingo70
04-11-2010, 09:26 PM
That kello boy looks decent, your right although mibbe balogh getting sent off vs obrien??

Aye, but even there ***** ones play well against us :grr:

That Balogh one didn't lead to a goal did it? i'm talking about the equivalent of simon brown chucking it in at tynie or zibbies multiple disasters that directly lead to a goal.

(starting to wish i never started this thread now :boo hoo:)

Diclonius
04-11-2010, 09:29 PM
Did you know they haven't actually beat us without our keeper making an error for almost five years?

Think about it.

1-2, 1 May 10 - Smith error for Obua goal.
1-2, 20 Mar 10 - Stack error for Driver goal.
0-2, 11 Jan 09 - Ma-Kalambay error for Nade goal.
0-1, 19 Jan 09 - Ma-Kalambay error for Velicka goal.
0-2, 12 May 07 - McNeil error for Driver goal.
0-1, 1 Apr 07 - McNeil error for Zaliukas goal.
2-3, 26 Dec 06 - Malkowski error for Jankauskas goal.
0-4, 2 Apr 06 - Malkowski errors for Hartley and Jankauskas goals.

It defies belief. :bitchy: On the bright side, keep Brown from ****ing up and our track record dictates we'll avoid defeat. :top marks

essexhibee
04-11-2010, 09:30 PM
Well I do remember in the 1-1 derby think it was under mixu. We went one up and then all of a sudden kello was all over the place nearly scuffed a kick for us to score. We should have capitalized but didn't and sure enough hearts scored in the end. He went off "injured" at half time. That's as close as I can remember but none will ever get as close as that polish maniac.

Diclonius
04-11-2010, 09:33 PM
Well I do remember in the 1-1 derby think it was under mixu. We went one up and then all of a sudden kello was all over the place nearly scuffed a kick for us to score. We should have capitalized but didn't and sure enough hearts scored in the end. He went off "injured" at half time. That's as close as I can remember but none will ever get as close as that polish maniac.

Also, in the last game last season with the score at 0-0 McDonald somehow miskicked a passback so it almost went in his own net. That would've been amazing. :greengrin