PDA

View Full Version : The Derby Solution!

ivan03
03-11-2010, 09:09 PM
my mates a jambo and was saying to me hes happy they lost to killie, if they had won they would have thought the derby was won before they even kicked off, like they done against killie... and LOST! Which isn't great for us but....

he said Mixus tactics were spot on, he managed to block suso and skacel out the game... which effectively stopped hearts causing much danger, as their 2 central midfielders are pretty defensive, none of them gonna run at defenses..

so... stop Suso & Skacel playing from the wings... and we wont lose on sunday... Simples! thats all Colin :)

seanraff07
03-11-2010, 09:11 PM
To be honest if were worried about Suso causing problems then were in danger..

Fantic
03-11-2010, 09:14 PM
:agree: They might as well forfeit the game now

Hermit Crab
03-11-2010, 09:17 PM
Suso's Tom Kite but that Skacel is a player and will cause us problems on sunday, Ian Murray to blooter him early doors so he either goes off injured or hides the rest of the game :agree:

Franck Le God
03-11-2010, 11:59 PM
I reckon with CC's system of defenders actually defending rather than trying to provide all our width we should handle Suso no bother. I reckon Grounds should just about manage against Skacel as well, based on what I've seen so far.

Diclonius
04-11-2010, 12:23 AM
Get Grounds and Hart to kick the **** out of them. I'm fed up of us going into derbies and thinking we can pass them off the park.

Let's be the dirty *******s for once. :agree:

Baader
04-11-2010, 12:49 AM
my mates a jambo and was saying to me hes happy they lost to killie, if they had won they would have thought the derby was won before they even kicked off, like they done against killie... and LOST! Which isn't great for us but....

he said Mixus tactics were spot on, he managed to block suso and skacel out the game... which effectively stopped hearts causing much danger, as their 2 central midfielders are pretty defensive, none of them gonna run at defenses..

so... stop Suso & Skacel playing from the wings... and we wont lose on sunday... Simples! thats all Colin :)

Sorry pal but your mate is clearly an idiot when it comes to football.

Aside from obvious idiot credentials (i.e. being a Jambo) he is spinning out the old yarn that the ideal preparation for them going in to a derby is to get humped off Killie at home...

I suppose he'd be fearing the worst right enough if his beloved had stuck 5 past them...

Yams. Horrible, insignificant bull*******s. And even they know it. Best ignored.

Sprouleflyer
04-11-2010, 05:30 AM

Hibs need to get at their part time left back Palazuelos.

This guys is a midfield player playing in a position that he does not like or understands.

This is the weak point of the current Hearts defence!!

ivan03
04-11-2010, 12:33 PM
Hibs need to get at their part time left back Palazuelos.

This guys is a midfield player playing in a position that he does not like or understands.

This is the weak point of the current Hearts defence!!

CORRECT!!! hes like a fish out of water at left back!!

lucky
04-11-2010, 12:39 PM
If the theory of the OP is correct then we are certs cos we keep losing every week.