PDA

View Full Version : Hughes back in work?

vla_di_vla
02-11-2010, 10:02 PM
Did I just hear the boy on Sky say that John Hughes would be in the studio for the derby game on Sunday?!!! Wonder who he will be supporting :dunno:

HibbyAndy
02-11-2010, 10:08 PM
Did I just hear the boy on Sky say that John Hughes would be in the studio for the derby game on Sunday?!!! Wonder who he will be supporting :dunno:

Take wild guess? :confused:

Ed De Gramo
02-11-2010, 10:09 PM

:taxi for you back to brokeback

Bookkeeper
02-11-2010, 10:12 PM
Never heard it - but good luck tae Yogi. About time we had somebody talkin sense on the telly.:wink::greengrin

Since90+2
02-11-2010, 10:14 PM

A will give you a clue, it wont be the soon to be bust charlatans from the hole that is Gorgie :wink:

vla_di_vla
02-11-2010, 10:15 PM
:taxi for you back to brokeback
Aye very good. Not sure i could support a team that i just got shafted from. Human nature to not want them to do too well i would have thought. Whatever it should be good viewing!

Dashing Bob S
02-11-2010, 10:16 PM
He'll be right good value for money on the box.

Ed De Gramo
02-11-2010, 10:16 PM
Aye very good. Not sure i could support a team that i just got shafted from. Human nature to not want them to do too well i would have thought. Whatever it should be good viewing!

Doesn't matter if he got shafted or not...he's one of us...so he'll be supporting Hibs :thumbsup:

Riordans Boots
02-11-2010, 10:17 PM

You been serious :confused:

Bookkeeper
02-11-2010, 10:17 PM

:grr: Talk sense man! Once a Hibby - always a Hibby

HibbyAndy
02-11-2010, 10:19 PM

So he will want hearts to win then cause a life long hibs fan got shafted by hibs? :confused:

Nae logic in yer post pal..Nane atall.

vla_di_vla
02-11-2010, 10:21 PM
:grr: Talk sense man! Once a Hibby - always a Hibby

I just think its like when you've been dropped from your football team for someone who can't lace your boots. Do you really want them to have a blinder? Think it will be a really tough gig for him but im not suggesting he will be turning up in maroon!

latapy10
02-11-2010, 10:21 PM
Aye very good. Not sure i could support a team that i just got shafted from. Human nature to not want them to do too well i would have thought. Whatever it should be good viewing!No do you mean the team he left in a shambles?:agree:

greenlex
02-11-2010, 10:24 PM
Shafted? It could be argued who shafted who?

HibbyAndy
02-11-2010, 10:24 PM
Real them in the night lads..Might be a late yin for me...

vla_di_vla
02-11-2010, 10:32 PM

There's not much point in going over old ground but i don't think he was getting the support from above that he was looking for. He was definately the one who was shafted. It could be argued he over performed in the first half of last year leading to us getting a bit carried away with ourselves. From what i've seen over the last year he did well to get these jokers into europe at all. Anyway fair play to him for getting back into the spotlight for the derby

HibbyAndy
02-11-2010, 10:36 PM
There's not much point in going over old ground but i don't think he was getting the support from above that he was looking for. He was definately the one who was shafted. It could be argued he over performed in the first half of last year leading to us getting a bit carried away with ourselves. From what i've seen over the last year he did well to get these jokers into europe at all. Anyway fair play to him for getting back into the spotlight for the derby

Yip and these jokers finished above Hearts :cool2:

Do you honestly believe Hughes will be sitting in the studio undecided what team he wants to win?:confused:

Every man and their dug will want hibs to win, Theirs summit about Hearts, Folk just hate the pink cretins

hibee_nation
02-11-2010, 10:37 PM

Yogi will still hate you yam bams don't worry about that. :agree:

greenlex
02-11-2010, 10:45 PM
His jokers. He had 18 months to sign them. It's not his fault he couldn't do it. I don't think he shafted Hibs either but he failed in the end despite being supported.He was nit shafted. He will be shouting on his firmer employers fir sure though

CmoantheHibs
03-11-2010, 12:05 AM

Dont think anyone was shafted.Yogi came in,tried his damndest to do a good job but unfortunately it never worked out, and the club felt they had to let him go.Its just how it is with footy management.
There is absolutely no doubt as to who Yogi will be supporting and I wish him every success in his new venture.Im sure he will be good value and may be well suited to it.

Hibs90
03-11-2010, 04:36 AM

:taxi

CraigHibee
03-11-2010, 08:59 AM
Dont think anyone was shafted.Yogi came in,tried his damndest to do a good job but unfortunately it never worked out, and the club felt they had to let him go.Its just how it is with footy management.
There is absolutely no doubt as to who Yogi will be supporting and I wish him every success in his new venture.Im sure he will be good value and may be well suited to it.

:agree:

hibee92
03-11-2010, 04:05 PM

shut the door behind you, there's an awfy smell :taxi