PDA

View Full Version : Easter Road set for biggest crowd in 17 years as Hibs take on Hearts

--------
02-11-2010, 03:02 PM
http://sport.scotsman.com/hibernianfc/Easter-Road-set-for-biggest.6609194.jp

So - are we all going? :cool2:

Big Frank
02-11-2010, 03:22 PM
15k tops.

8 or 9k Hibbies.

NthCarolinaHibs
02-11-2010, 03:24 PM
Can't make it but will be over for the next one :agree:

ancienthibby
02-11-2010, 03:27 PM
Would not be surprised if we top 18K!!:agree:

(Don't you just love taking money off those Los(t) Yambolinos!!):greengrin

PaulSmith
02-11-2010, 03:28 PM
15k tops.

8 or 9k Hibbies.

If we have 9k+ season tickets how do you get this figure?

declan macmanus
02-11-2010, 03:29 PM
15k tops.

8 or 9k Hibbies.

I'm sure Hearts only get 3500 tickets...there will be more than 8 or 9k Hibees:confused:

JimBHibees
02-11-2010, 03:32 PM
15k tops.

8 or 9k Hibbies.

I would be amazed if it was as little as that. Dont see any reason why it should be less than the Rangers game which was on at a less convenient time.

17 - 18k I would have thought.

HibeePaj
02-11-2010, 03:34 PM
i think we will be pushing 17500 :thumbsup:

i know there hasn't been much to cheer about lately but i think we should all go give the Colin the biggest best easter road welcome in 17 years:greengrin

glory glory

ancienthibby
02-11-2010, 03:38 PM
i think we will be pushing 17500 :thumbsup:

i know there hasn't been much to cheer about lately but i think we should all go give the Colin the biggest best easter road welcome in 17 years:greengrin

glory glory

Well said, that man!!:top marks:top marks:top marks

Big Frank
02-11-2010, 03:39 PM
If we have 9k+ season tickets how do you get this figure?

Hertz will bring roughly 3500. Say everyone of your 9k come along :wink:, some walk up.

So yeh 15k tops is miles out :rolleyes:

Big Frank
02-11-2010, 03:40 PM
I would be amazed if it was as little as that. Dont see any reason why it should be less than the Rangers game which was on at a less convenient time.

17 - 18k I would have thought.

Dude, we're bottom of the league.

There will be less than the huns game is suspect.

Dashing Bob S
02-11-2010, 03:43 PM
The way things have been going it's become almost a badge of lunacy to state that you are going to the game and looking forward to it. I think there will be a late surge of excitment and the stadium will be near full. The fans who expect a competitive derby will be a bit disappointed, Hibs will establish command early doors and coast the game.

JimBHibees
02-11-2010, 04:02 PM

Second bottom and a win gets us only 3 points behind Hearts. :greengrin

Cant see it, new manager, the biggest game of the season on at a semi reasonable time. IMO wont be less than 17k.

HibbyAndy
02-11-2010, 04:08 PM
15K id say.

Westie1875
02-11-2010, 04:22 PM

I know of a number of people who haven't been at all this season and are going on Sunday.

Barney McGrew
02-11-2010, 04:32 PM
All areas are showing as limited availability now on the online ticketing system.

Nando™
02-11-2010, 04:41 PM
If it wasn't on telly then 19k would be my guess.

As it is, 16k. Get in touch with all the Hibbies you know and TELL them to get a ticket...

Dashing Bob S
02-11-2010, 04:48 PM
Most Hibs fans would see Los trampolinos in a derby rather than el stickerinos in a run of the mill league game.

Cabbage East
02-11-2010, 04:57 PM

What has being bottom of the league got to do with whether or not you turn up for a derby? :confused:

Any Hibby that CAN go to the game on Sunday SHOULD go, otherwise, they're not much of a Hibby.

Judas Iscariot
02-11-2010, 05:17 PM
What has being bottom of the league got to do with whether or not you turn up for a derby? :confused:

Any Hibby that CAN go to the game on Sunday SHOULD go, otherwise, they're not much of a Hibby.

Don't think Big Franko is championing not going, he's just giving the facts..

I agree that it's pïsh that we can't sell out every derby, these games are the biggest and most important of the season!

Don't let anyone tell you different!!

Where's all the 40k that were at Hampden back in 2007 against Killie :bitchy::cool2::grr:

essexhibee
02-11-2010, 05:30 PM
Agree with #10 we should be right up for this and should always sell out.
I'm pumped for this one and I hope tje players are aswell..we need to get right into these diet huns from the start. Heart of midfield we need to get stuck in. Bamba needs to plant one on kyle from the start and let the huddy know he's in fi a match.

AgentDaleCooper
02-11-2010, 05:33 PM
i've not been all season due to uni in glasgow, but will be heading along, hopefully with 3 other hibbies in tow!

Hibercelona
02-11-2010, 06:16 PM
When the chips are down, the gates should be flooded for a derby. Thats true support. :agree:

frazeHFC
02-11-2010, 06:18 PM
Would be absolutely quality if we get 17000+, get right behind the green and white army!!! :thumbsup:

.Sean.
02-11-2010, 06:21 PM

I agree that it's pïsh that we can't sell out every derby, these games are the biggest and most important of the season!

Where's all the 40k that were at Hampden back in 2007 against Killie :bitchy::cool2::grr:
Half of them probably haven't been back since. I expect we'll see them again sometime, scrambling for tickets should we ever reach a cup final in the near future.

You'll then hear them claiming it's a disgrace etc etc that they can't see their beloved team that they 'follow' in a Hampden showcase.

CropleyWasGod
02-11-2010, 06:24 PM
Half of them probably haven't been back since. I expect we'll see them again sometime, scrambling for tickets should we ever reach a cup final in the near future.

You'll then hear them claiming it's a disgrace etc etc that they can't see their beloved team that they 'follow' in a Hampden showcase.

:rolleyes: when they have been let down as often as they have been over the last 50 odd years, you cannot blame them for picking and choosing their games.

Gatecrasher
02-11-2010, 06:29 PM
:rolleyes: when they have been let down as often as they have been over the last 50 odd years, you cannot blame them for picking and choosing their games.

perhaps iv even half of the folk that were at Hampden that day even bothered there arse we wouldnt be let down as much :dunno:

but they dont we get about a quarter turning up on a regular basis and our finances are structured as such.

weecounty hibby
02-11-2010, 06:50 PM

Oh no, yet another 20 year old telling us what we have to do to be real Hibs supporters.

I was at Hampden that day and have only been to about a dozen games since then. I was a ST holder at the time but I attended that game on the insistance of my wife as I wasn't going to go as our new born daughter was still in intensive care in Yorkhill, where she remained for 3 months. She is 3 and 1/2 now and has undergone 21 operations that have saved and transformed her life. She is currently in Yorkhill again for a week. Her condition has changed our lives to the extent that my son and myself who were ST holders can hardly get to games now.
So you can **** right off with that pish about people at Hampden that day, I have served my time following Hibs the length and breadth of the UK and abroad even before you were born and I would guess that there are a huge amount of people there that day who have similar stories to tell.
Oh yes, I wont be there at the weekend if that's ok with you.

HIBERNIAN-0762
02-11-2010, 06:52 PM
Yams telling everyone on asbestosback that they have been buying tickets for our end, keep an eye out, whack them first then tell stewards to get them tae fluck oot

:agree:

HIBERNIAN-0762
02-11-2010, 06:53 PM
Oh no, yet another 20 year old telling us what we have to do to be real Hibs supporters.

I was at Hampden that day and have only been to about a dozen games since then. I was a ST holder at the time but I attended that game on the insistance of my wife as I wasn't going to go as our new born daughter was still in intensive care in Yorkhill, where she remained for 3 months. She is 3 and 1/2 now and has undergone 21 operations that have saved and transformed her life. She is currently in Yorkhill again for a week. Her condition has changed our lives to the extent that my son and myself who were ST holders can hardly get to games now.
So you can **** right off with that pish about people at Hampden that day, I have served my time following Hibs the length and breadth of the UK and abroad even before you were born and I would guess that there are a huge amount of people there that day who have similar stories to tell.

:top marks

hibeeleicester
02-11-2010, 06:54 PM

woahhh.

Im pretty sure he was on about the fans who never went to any games that season and that have not been to many since then , just because they cant be arsed. Not the ones who have proper reasons.

I only attend 4/5 games a season now, but i didnt take his post in bad taste as i know i go when i can.

Andy74
02-11-2010, 06:56 PM

I never see why people with circumstances like you think that any of the criticism is aimed at you.

People clearly can't have any issue with people in those type of situations but those are clearly in the minority of reasons why people who go to finals don't go every week.

weecounty hibby
02-11-2010, 07:02 PM
woahhh.

Im pretty sure he was on about the fans who never went to any games that season and that have not been to many since then , just because they cant be arsed. Not the ones who have proper reasons.

I only attend 4/5 games a season now, but i didnt take his post in bad taste as i know i go when i can.
Bull****, this kind of post comes up time after time when there are big games on. And it invariably starts from a poster about the 18 - 25 age group, probably with no ties etc. I hardly missed agame for years and you get people posting that kind of **** , well it gets right on my thrupnies. I know of probably 20 Hibbies who don't attend matches any more for various reasons whether it's money, family, cannae be bothered, but they are still Hibbies. I would love to see these guys in 20 years time to see how things have changed for them

Fantic
02-11-2010, 07:05 PM
Yams telling everyone on asbestosback that they have been buying tickets for our end, keep an eye out, whack them first then tell stewards to get them tae fluck oot

Internet talk. They won't come in our end they're a bunch of *****bags.

Barney McGrew
02-11-2010, 07:06 PM

They're talking pish. They're not going to be on the database, so the only way they'll be able to get a ticket is if a hibby buys them one.

weecounty hibby
02-11-2010, 07:23 PM
I never see why people with circumstances like you think that any of the criticism is aimed at you.

People clearly can't have any issue with people in those type of situations but those are clearly in the minority of reasons why people who go to finals don't go every week.
There was no mention of special circumstances, just a generalisation of people at Hampden that day. And I would imagine that there may be a minority in my situation but there will be a very large number who were there that do have various reasons for not attending every week and they shouldn't be classed as less of a Hibbie than someone who is 20 and in all probability not been to as many games as some of those others.
I have been at, as a rough estimate, aprox 1000 Hibs games and as I say I would bet that a large number of non attenders will be in the same boat.
So who is the best Hibbie? Someone who has gone every week for a handfull of seasons or someone who has attended 1000 matches. I don't know and would never presume to judge, but I do get pissed of with those who do!

Andy74
02-11-2010, 07:28 PM
There was no mention of special circumstances, just a generalisation of people at Hampden that day. And I would imagine that there may be a minority in my situation but there will be a very large number who were there that do have various reasons for not attending every week and they shouldn't be classed as less of a Hibbie than someone who is 20 and in all probability not been to as many games as some of those others.
I have been at, as a rough estimate, aprox 1000 Hibs games and as I say I would bet that a large number of non attenders will be in the same boat.
So who is the best Hibbie? Someone who has gone every week for a handfull of seasons or someone who has attended 1000 matches. I don't know and would never presume to judge, but I do get pissed of with those who do!
Currently those who are choosing to go are being better supporters. And seeing as I seem to need to spell it out people with particular circumstances aren't really to be counted as making that choice.

Greenblood70
02-11-2010, 07:47 PM
Lets hope for everyones sake we see a late surge for ticktets.

I'm very bullish about our chances on Sunday...Calderwood has impressed me in the way he is going about his business and I sense us getting a performance from the team.

If your able to get along, please do, you'll kick yourself if you don't and we get a famous victory in CC's first derby.

Lets take it to these Gorgie fuds.:flag::flag:

HibbyAndy
02-11-2010, 07:51 PM
Lets hope for everyones sake we see a late surge for ticktets.

I'm very bullish about our chances on Sunday...Calderwood has impressed me in the way he is going about his business and I sense us getting a performance from the team.

If your able to get along, please do, you'll kick yourself if you don't and we get a famous victory in CC's first derby.

Lets take it to these Gorgie fuds.:flag::flag:

Amen brother :top marks

Cmon guys lets if we can get right behind the team on Sunday, They sure as hell need us!!!

.Sean.
02-11-2010, 07:58 PM

Quite understandable, and i'm sure absolutely anybody who finds themselves in the same position as yourself would do exactly the same.

woahhh.

This.

It wasn't. It was aimed at those who can go (have the cash, no work/family comitments that day, no other plans etc) but don't, but instead head to the pub etc to watch it and spend about the same as they would've had they actually attended the match.

Long suffering
02-11-2010, 08:05 PM
i've not been all season due to uni in glasgow, but will be heading along, hopefully with 3 other hibbies in tow!

oh very poor :greengrin im at glasgow uni and have managed to attend 7 games
:wink:

NORTHERNHIBBY
02-11-2010, 08:31 PM
I can remember days when we could be getting six or seven thousand against Dundee or St Mirren, but irrespective of league position, when either of the O/F came, or Hearts, if they were in the league at the time, the crowd would be 20,000. I wouldn't blame anyone for not going to games just now though.

Dashing Bob S
02-11-2010, 08:43 PM

Oh, that'll be me you're thinking of.

Nakedmanoncrack
02-11-2010, 09:24 PM
I can remember days when we could be getting six or seven thousand against Dundee or St Mirren, but irrespective of league position, when either of the O/F came, or Hearts, if they were in the league at the time, the crowd would be 20,000. I wouldn't blame anyone for not going to games just now though.

True, but around half the crowd sometimes more, were in the away end.

HUTCHYHIBBY
02-11-2010, 09:44 PM
For some reason being an uber fan didnae seem to matter before the internet came along, why, I've no idea, but, too many people take great delight on here telling folk what they should be doing. I hardly missed a game for about 25 years, but, never felt the need to belittle anyone who did. I dinnae go as much as I used too, and cannae say I miss it too often to be honest! Rant over!

latapy10
02-11-2010, 09:53 PM
:top marksAhope the singing section are in full voice again on sat lets get the east stand rocking common the cabbage:thumbsup:

The Harp
02-11-2010, 09:58 PM
Ahope the singing section are in full voice again on sat lets get the east stand rocking common the cabbage:thumbsup:

I'd rather it was rocking on Sunday!!! :wink:

latapy10
02-11-2010, 10:11 PM
:thumbsup:
I'd rather it was rocking on Sunday!!! :wink:

Albion Hibs
02-11-2010, 10:20 PM
I cant wait for the game on Sunday. I would love it if we could pull in a very good crowd, as usual telly has killed it by making it a Sunday afternoon on the TV. Derbys at Tinny Tyne always seem to be lunchtime on a Saturday.

Given its our new managers first game in charge at home I would hope fans turn out for him. Plus we all got stuck into Celtic last year when there crowds were crap at towards the end of the season, so would like to think we are not going to be the same just because our league position at a relitively early stage of the season.

cheltenhamhibee
03-11-2010, 02:49 AM

well said that man :top marks, i wish some folk on here had the ability to engage their brains before opening their mouths, hope yer wee lassie is ok

SaudiHibby
03-11-2010, 04:38 AM
The Hibs diaspora living far afield in places like Thailand, US, Aus, Middle East and parts of Africa will make a huge effort to get home for a cup final and many of us try and get home (note the word) for one or two games a season. I was at Hampden that day and was amazed at the number of hibbies going through Heathrow. They (we) should all be congratulated not scorned every time mention of that match comes up. :agree:

bighairyfaeleith
03-11-2010, 05:25 AM
The Hibs diaspora living far afield in places like Thailand, US, Aus, Middle East and parts of Africa will make a huge effort to get home for a cup final and many of us try and get home (note the word) for one or two games a season. I was at Hampden that day and was amazed at the number of hibbies going through Heathrow. They (we) should all be congratulated not scorned every time mention of that match comes up. :agree:

You think living in saudi is an excuse for not going every week? It's only two flights for ****s sake:grr::greengrin

scoopyboy
03-11-2010, 05:31 AM

Given your circumstances nobody would even take think about pointing the finger at you.

I think young guys that come on with this type of post are only trying to get people to go to the game, IMO they are not trying to embarass guys like yourself.

I often think in the boozer prior to our bus leaving this person could be going or that one has been missing for a while, at the end of the day we all would like to see us selling all our tickets.

hibsbollah
03-11-2010, 07:04 AM
Extremely excited for this one:agree: Taking my young daughter to her first ever game, so im hoping for a classic to get her coming back for more.

No reason why 18,000 isnt realistic.

marinello59
03-11-2010, 07:13 AM
I think young guys that come on with this type of post are only trying to get people to go to the game, IMO they are not trying to embarass guys like yourself.

Exactly. Some of us older (though possibly not wiser) posters should try and remember back to those halcyon days of our youth when you couldn't imagine why anybody couldn't make it along to a game. The pressures that family life could bring were inconceivable back then. Then as I do, shed a silent tear for the gradual onset of cynicism and general grumpiness caused by life, the universe and seeing your team humped on far too regular a basis.
GGTTH.

Big Frank
03-11-2010, 07:23 AM
Exactly. Some of us older (though possibly not wiser) posters should try and remember back to those halcyon days of our youth when you couldn't imagine why anybody couldn't make it along to a game. The pressures that family life could bring were inconceivable back then. Then as I do, shed a silent tear for the gradual onset of cynicism and general grumpiness caused by life, the universe and seeing your team humped on far too regular a basis.
GGTTH.

Scouse Hibee
03-11-2010, 07:27 AM

A bit strong is it not, there will be plenty of people like you whose circumstances dictate if they can attend football on a regular basis and there will be plenty who only come out for cup finals and the big games out of choice. I can see the point being made about Hampden and tend to agree that there are plenty who are "Massive Hibees" during the good times but conspicious by their absence otherwise. This "before you were born" comment that people like to throw at people makes me laugh, if you're a life long hibee it doesn't matter if you're twenty or eighty!

SaudiHibby
03-11-2010, 08:15 AM
A bit strong is it not, there will be plenty of people like you whose circumstances dictate if they can attend football on a regular basis and there will be plenty who only come out for cup finals and the big games out of choice. I can see the point being made about Hampden and tend to agree that there are plenty who are "Massive Hibees" during the good times but conspicious by their absence otherwise. This "before you were born" comment that people like to throw at people makes me laugh, if you're a life long hibee it doesn't matter if you're twenty or eighty!

And trust me living where I do it would be far easier being a cletic or rangers or even Liverpool fan but I am a Hibby full stop much to the chagrin of those around me :greengrin

Lucius Apuleius
03-11-2010, 08:23 AM
And trust me living where I do it would be far easier being a cletic or rangers or even Liverpool fan but I am a Hibby full stop much to the chagrin of those around me :greengrin

Hear hear!!!!!!!

Hibs90
03-11-2010, 08:24 AM

Sandy
03-11-2010, 09:28 AM

:agree: Some of us even have to get a visa to get out of the bloody country we live in :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
03-11-2010, 09:53 AM

Who are these mysterious people? I don't know anyone who wanted to go to Hampden for our last cup final, who never got one. Now i admit there might have been some, but i don't remember anyone claiming it was a disgrace they couldn't?

Aldo
03-11-2010, 10:14 AM
Going on Sunday (1st time this season) with my 2 younger brothers. The last time we all went together was the 3 nil win at Tynie (good omens or what).

And FWIW i think there will be in the region of 17,000 at the game.

HenryMonk
03-11-2010, 10:32 AM
FWIW im coming up from london, but hey ho, me and missus havent missed a home match this season :cool2:

SaudiHibby
03-11-2010, 10:38 AM
FWIW im coming up from london, but hey ho, me and missus havent missed a home match this season :cool2:

Someone will no doubt think it's disgusting that you have not chosen to live on Easter Road. :greengrin

HenryMonk
03-11-2010, 10:46 AM
Someone will no doubt think it's disgusting that you have not chosen to live on Easter Road. :greengrin

:stirrer::stirrer::stirrer:

HUTCHYHIBBY
03-11-2010, 11:17 AM
:stirrer::stirrer::stirrer:

Looking at your avatar it would appear that Alli Larter has a fine Alli Larter! :greengrin

Billy Whizz
03-11-2010, 11:23 AM
Was at the ticket office this morning and a Jambo came into buy tickets for the Hearts end!!!!!!!!!!!

Bristolhibby
03-11-2010, 11:27 AM

Watching it in Bath with my old man and brother.

Skint at the moment with Christmas and a second baby on the way, so forgive me for prioritising other things.

Still cant wait to get stuck into that manky mob!

GGTTH!!

J

Dashing Bob S
03-11-2010, 11:52 AM

Skint at the moment with Christmas and a second baby on the way, so forgive me for prioritising other things.

GGTTH!!

J

Will that not be a bit crowded?

IWasThere2016
03-11-2010, 11:52 AM
Oh, that'll be me you're thinking of.

:agree: I do wish we'd get some real Derby posts/threads!

Just what is the elegant threads is Sir Bob of Dashing sporting this weekend?

WE NEED TO KNOW! AND NOW! :grr:

:greengrin

EH6 Hibby
03-11-2010, 12:23 PM
Who are these mysterious people? I don't know anyone who wanted to go to Hampden for our last cup final, who never got one. Now i admit there might have been some, but i don't remember anyone claiming it was a disgrace they couldn't?

It's not a problem if we are playing a team like Killie, but if the game was against either of the old firm, the Yams, or the Sheep then it would be a different story, there's no way we would get 40k tickets, we would get 26k max and then there would be people that would miss out. I know I missed out on the 2001 final against Celtc because I wasn't a season ticket holder at the time even though I went to quite a few games as a walk up supporter.

HFC 0-7
03-11-2010, 12:25 PM

GGTTH!!

J

I know having a baby can make you skint but sharing a bath with 2 other guys is a bit much on the old cost cutting.

sunshine1875
03-11-2010, 12:36 PM
I know having a baby can make you skint but sharing a bath with 2 other guys is a bit much on the old cost cutting.

:shocked:

GGTTH!!

J

blackpoolhibs
03-11-2010, 01:21 PM
It's not a problem if we are playing a team like Killie, but if the game was against either of the old firm, the Yams, or the Sheep then it would be a different story, there's no way we would get 40k tickets, we would get 26k max and then there would be people that would miss out. I know I missed out on the 2001 final against Celtc because I wasn't a season ticket holder at the time even though I went to quite a few games as a walk up supporter.

Thats true, so i will ask again. Who are these mythical people who keep mumping their gums they cant get a ticket for a Hibs match?

Keith_M
03-11-2010, 02:53 PM
It's ridiculous the excuses some people come up with for not going to games.

I'm 77 years old, live in Lauder, and on my pension so can't afford transport to games. That doesn't stop me walking there and back to every home game, even though I've got a wooden leg.

Last derby game my missus of 48 years snuffed it on the Thursday before and the funeral was planned for the day of the game. I did what any proper Hibby would do and broke in to the Funeral Director's and burned the auld witch in tha back gairden. Didnae stop me getting to games when she was alive so she certainly wisnae stopping me then!

Anyway, Ah need tae go now, only four days walking time tae the Derby.

'mon the Hibs!

robinp
03-11-2010, 03:01 PM

I'm 77 years old, live in Lauder, and on my pension so can't afford transport to games. That doesn't stop me walking there and back to every home game, even though I've got a wooden leg.

Last derby game my missus of 48 years snuffed it on the Thursday before and the funeral was planned for the day of the game. I did what any proper Hibby would do and broke in to the Funeral Director's and burned the auld witch in tha back gairden. Didnae stop me getting to games when she was alive so she certainly wisnae stopping me then!

'mon the Hibs!

therealgavmac
03-11-2010, 03:05 PM

'mon the Hibs!

:top marks :hilarious I've got tea coming out my nose .....

Phil MaGlass
03-11-2010, 03:06 PM
Ahve awready thumbed/walked aw the way tae France, ahve slept in phone boaxes and had a tramp piss oan ma leg while ah wis sleepin, ahve goat blisters the size o f,n melons and the morn ah start the 2ng leg o a 4 leg trip, ahll be puttin oan ma Ralgex, ma woolie swimmin trunks and a plastic bag tae keep ma hair dry likes, also pit ma beer tokens in the bag n,aw,(ahm dreadin the nippy baw rash fae the ralgex and the salty sea though fae aw the walkin) efter a hot plate o onion soup ah"ll stert swimmin ma way tae england. Nuhins gonnae keep me away fae this derby nuhin ah tell yis.

Golden Bear
03-11-2010, 03:20 PM

'mon the Hibs!

Guid yin!!

:thumbsup:

JimBHibees
03-11-2010, 03:23 PM

'mon the Hibs!

Thats superb. :greengrin

Hibby70
03-11-2010, 03:24 PM
part-timers the lot of you. I missed my own birth for a hibs game.

HibbyAndy
03-11-2010, 03:27 PM
Anymare updates on how the tickets are going?

wazoo1875
03-11-2010, 04:14 PM
Anymare updates on how the tickets are going?

Nah, but keekaboo not only married a witch but has since burned her too !

scoopyboy
03-11-2010, 04:28 PM
Was at the ticket office this morning and a Jambo came into buy tickets for the Hearts end!!!!!!!!!!!

Did they ask him if he was on the database????????????

scoopyboy
03-11-2010, 04:35 PM

Simply outstanding sir.

Some of the local dwellers who can't be bothered going should have red faces when they read that post.

SouthamptonHibs
03-11-2010, 06:29 PM
15,800 would be my guess 12,000 cabbage and 3,800 yams

Can't see us getting anymore than that our team is gash, we're joint bottom of the league, it's on a Sunday, it's live on Sky, it's cold outside, Nish could play.....etc etc you no the glory hunters etc won't turn up for any of the above reasons

I'l be there - should be a laugh, we might win hail hail

hibsbollah
03-11-2010, 07:40 PM

'mon the Hibs!

:faf:

Moulin Yarns
03-11-2010, 07:50 PM
was in this morning getting my ticket, there were a few guys in getting tickets, but I didn't see the jambo.

Phil D. Rolls
04-11-2010, 03:33 PM
part-timers the lot of you. I missed my own birth for a hibs game.

:faf: :thumbsup:

7Hero
04-11-2010, 04:54 PM
We should all just have our real faces as avators, then we can spot the uber fans.
I may not be as recognisable to the younger fans as home games and away derbies/cup games are my limit these days, but when I went to all gams throughout the 80,s 90,s and earky noughties (eespecially when we we're pish) you recognised most folk at away games and where you sat at home games..,the away games were easy cause there was so few of us...

Even now I see faces I have seen for years faces you never forget, its harder for us older guys to notice the young ones (I'm only 36 ha ha) but so many folk are just recognisable to me. These are the uber fans and sorry young guys but until you go through 20yrs or moRe of following this ***** will you be able to criticise the older guys. When I was a teenager I had all the time on the planet the only. Thing that stopped me supporting hibs was kids. Marriage didn't slow it down and thankfully I've been able to afford going too. Now when the kids get older ill be back home and away again, cannae wait lol.

Anyaway just tryong to make a point with regards to familiar faces, for the record imiss my first derby for a very long time on sunday as delightfully my family is coming first , and despite being proud of my hibee familly once you hAve your own family then these things matter more..

Rory89
04-11-2010, 06:03 PM
I've been making plans to get to Easter Road for Sunday since I was stranded on a remote island with my football, Wilson.