PDA

View Full Version : Old comic character

jae
01-11-2010, 11:36 PM
Does anyone remember a comic character from about 30 years ago?
He was a footballer who could be fouled, tripped, abused in any way and he would take it in his stride.
His achiles heel was that he had red hair and if it was commented on he would totally lose the plot.
Think it would have probably have been in a comic like Roy of the Rovers or the likes.
I am sure I read it and it is doing my head in as mates are saying I made it up.
Please help Guys and Gals.
Cheers Jae

Scouse Hibee
02-11-2010, 07:54 AM
He was a footballer who could be fouled, tripped, abused in any way and he would take it in his stride.
His achiles heel was that he had red hair and if it was commented on he would totally lose the plot.
Think it would have probably have been in a comic like Roy of the Rovers or the likes.
I am sure I read it and it is doing my head in as mates are saying I made it up.
Cheers Jae

Hot Shot Hamish :dunno:

easty
02-11-2010, 09:07 AM
Cheers Jae

You clearly made it up.

Peevemor
02-11-2010, 09:56 AM

Michael Stewart? :dunno:

jae
03-11-2010, 01:50 AM

You clearly made it up.

Dont think it was HSH
Beginning to think I maybe did dream it:confused:

cabbageandribs1875
03-11-2010, 02:21 AM
wee gogs strachan

HUTCHYHIBBY
03-11-2010, 06:38 PM

Thats what I would've said too! Was it not the wee fat guy with the specs "Mighty Mouse" that always calmed him down?

GhostofBolivar
04-11-2010, 05:13 AM
Judge Dredd?