PDA

View Full Version : hibs.net SPL Prediction League :- October Winner

Sherlock Jones
01-11-2010, 08:02 PM
The top predictor for October isn't actually A Hibs fan but he doesn't qualify for the prize of a month's Private Membership.

So congratulations go to Black Kyle :thumbsup:
Your Private Membership has been extended by the appropriate amount.

Be in with a chance of winning the November prize even if you haven't yet made a single prediction by clicking the following link...

Prediction League... (http://www.hibs.net/forumdisplay.php?55-hibs.net-Prediction-League)

blueisthecolour
01-11-2010, 08:45 PM
The top predictor for October isn't actually A Hibs fan but he doesn't qualify for the prize of a month's Private Membership.

So congratulations go to Black Kyle :thumbsup:
Your Private Membership has been extended by the appropriate amount.

Be in with a chance of winning the November prize even if you haven't yet made a single prediction by clicking the following link...

Prediction League... (http://www.hibs.net/forumdisplay.php?55-hibs.net-Prediction-League)

How do you check the months league table, who was top of the table for the month, how many non hibs fans enter the prediction league?

Im just checking I didn't finish top for the month.

Sherlock Jones
01-11-2010, 08:48 PM
How do you check the months league table, who was top of the table for the month, how many non hibs fans enter the prediction league?

Im just checking I didn't finish top for the month.

You did :cool2:

Click the 'Total Rankings' link from the left then select which month you wish to view from the drop-down menu.

blueisthecolour
01-11-2010, 08:53 PM
You did :cool2:

Click the 'Total Rankings' link from the left then select which month you wish to view from the drop-down menu.

cheers mate, can't believe I don't get a prize:grr:

What sort of things am I missing out on by not being a hibs fan, the funny thing is when I joined the site I decided to be upfront that im a rangers fan and if I hadn't done that I would have got the prize:boo hoo::LOL:

Removed
01-11-2010, 09:02 PM

What sort of things am I missing out on by not being a hibs fan, the funny thing is when I joined the site I decided to be upfront that im a rangers fan and if I hadn't done that I would have got the prize:boo hoo::LOL:

:faf: It's a months PM no Euromillions

BroxburnHibee
01-11-2010, 09:26 PM

So you would have been able to hide your true blue credentials would you :wink:

PS. only PM's get the prize :tee hee:

Jack
01-11-2010, 09:52 PM
I've been on holidays in Spain where I had calamari (sp).
Not only did I miss a week but it didn't help my predicting skills!