PDA

View Full Version : NOTW score on the road- Hibs related

blueisthecolour
31-10-2010, 07:37 PM
Ive not seen it mentioned so thought I would post.

At the Rangers supporters club in Greenock some ex players ex refs, media ect had a question and anwser session, they will be visiting other clubs in the coming months, The next one is for Hibs fans on thurs 2nd dec at Hibs social club in sunnyside lane.

Anyone wanting free tickets send name address and number of tickets required 4 max to Score roadshow, Scottish news of the world, Guildhall, 57 Queen st, Glasgow G1 3EN or email scottish.news@notw.co.uk with score roadshow in subject field.

This may be of interest to some and some may take offence because it's me who posted it.:rolleyes:

tamig
31-10-2010, 07:45 PM

At the Rangers supporters club in Greenock some ex players ex refs, media ect had a question and anwser session, they will be visiting other clubs in the coming months, The next one is for Hibs fans on thurs 2nd dec at Hibs social club in sunnyside lane.

Anyone wanting free tickets send name address and number of tickets required 4 max to Score roadshow, Scottish news of the world, Guildhall, 57 Queen st, Glasgow G1 3EN or email scottish.news@notw.co.uk with score roadshow in subject field.

This may be of interest to some and some may take offence because it's me who posted it.:rolleyes:

Very decent of you to let us know. Cheers.

Lucius Apuleius
01-11-2010, 06:12 AM

@#+* off ya '/=-**'@#~ blue nosed @#:[-=**.

blueisthecolour
01-11-2010, 09:58 PM
Very decent of you to let us know. Cheers.

No probs, these nights are for the fans but sometimes poorly advertised, so just though I would pass on the info, I hope some posters may find it useful.

Cabbage East
01-11-2010, 10:07 PM
What a special guy.