PDA

View Full Version : Craig Thomson...

Toaods
31-10-2010, 06:31 PM
...on as a sub today. If he is involved next week I hope all of you follow my lead and remember not to bring aspects off the park into play.... ;-)

Hibs Class
31-10-2010, 06:36 PM
...on as a sub today. If he is involved next week I hope all of you follow my lead and remember not to bring aspects off the park into play.... ;-)

Agree. Given how we view their treatment of Zemmama it would be inappropriate in the extreme to plumb those depths.

CropleyWasGod
31-10-2010, 06:38 PM
Absolutely agree.

Let us not forget that Mr. Skacel is not a refugee, that Mr. Romanov does not perform oral sex on Mr. Hartley, and that Mr. Mercer is not dead.

Removed
31-10-2010, 06:38 PM
Hope that was a tongue in cheek post 2468. The two situations are worlds apart.

CropleyWasGod
31-10-2010, 06:40 PM
Hope that was a tongue in cheek post 2468. The two situations are worlds apart.

It's derby week. Tongues are in cheeks and heads are up a*ses.

Or is it the other way round?

HibeeMcGinn1
31-10-2010, 08:16 PM
Well I can 100% guarentee I will behave and not sing any songs that will or can offend our ugly as **** neighbours.

essexhibee
31-10-2010, 08:18 PM
Agree with the op although... Zemmama never broke any sex laws whereas thompson?.
Isn't he meant to be a diehard hibby though? Best keep quiet and be the club with more class.

blackpoolhibs
31-10-2010, 09:03 PM
Agree with the op although... Zemmama never broke any sex laws whereas thompson?.
Isn't he meant to be a diehard hibby though? Best keep quiet and be the club with more class.

Nah not for me. Lets rip right into him from the off, and wallace in fact lets bring Fashanu into the frame too along with Rix.

essexhibee
31-10-2010, 09:20 PM
Blackkerrspool. Here we go again disagreeing. Ha only kidding mate.
Jeez fashnu forgot about him. Bit of a sad story tbf there.

Iggy Pope
31-10-2010, 09:26 PM
Nah not for me. Lets rip right into him from the off, and wallace in fact lets bring Fashanu into the frame too along with Rix.

Blackkerrspool. Here we go again disagreeing. Ha only kidding mate.
Jeez fashnu forgot about him. Bit of a sad story tbf there.

Can you two not meet each other halfway?
Somewhere south of the M6 toll maybe? :greengrin

Banff
31-10-2010, 09:39 PM
Il be getting ripped right in from the start, Wee Craig Thomson pe........!!! How can he be a die hard hibby if he plays for them ****my tramps? Are you not on about Gordon Smith?

leithsansiro
31-10-2010, 11:24 PM
Yes, Craig is a die hard Hibee. Playing for another team doesn't always affect people's footballing preferences. Being honest, I'm fairly certain that, maybe some years down the line, he'll end up at Easter Road, and I for one would welcome as many players as possible who would die for the jersey.

NthCarolinaHibs
31-10-2010, 11:37 PM
Yes, Craig is a die hard Hibee. Playing for another team doesn't always affect people's footballing preferences. Being honest, I'm fairly certain that, maybe some years down the line, he'll end up at Easter Road, and I for one would welcome as many players as possible who would die for the jersey.Aye, because that is sadly lacking the now:boo hoo:

oldbutdim
01-11-2010, 01:23 AM
Yes, Craig is a die hard Hibee. Playing for another team doesn't always affect people's footballing preferences. Being honest, I'm fairly certain that, maybe some years down the line, he'll end up at Easter Road, and I for one would welcome as many players as possible who would die for the jersey.

He is indeed a Hibby.

And his dad is too - and a long term ST holder. The sad thing is that he will have to listen to the Hibs fans berate his son, not for playing for a rival team but for being an arse. A real arse.
I'm afraid Craig is yet another example of a footballer who unlike Alan Gordon does NOT have "all his brains in his heid".

hibbymark
01-11-2010, 06:58 AM
And if you tolerate Rix then your children will be next!:agree:

HibeeMcGinn1
01-11-2010, 07:08 AM
And if you tolerate Rix then your children will be next!:agree:

Always look on the playground for Rix!!! But I wouldn't sing that at a game.

flash
01-11-2010, 07:56 AM
I ain't gonna miss him.

IanM
01-11-2010, 08:17 AM
[QUOTE=oldbutdim;2622614]He is indeed a Hibby.

And his dad is too - and a long term ST holder. The sad thing is that he will have to listen to the Hibs fans berate his son, not for playing for a rival team but for being an arse. A real arse.

100% agree - i'd rather we got behind the team on sunday as we need all the help we can get

Sir David Gray
01-11-2010, 09:35 AM
I would be shocked if Jefferies allows Craig Thomson to be anywhere near Easter Road on Sunday.

If he does play, some of the stuff that he is likely to be subjected to could ruin him.

CropleyWasGod
01-11-2010, 09:38 AM
Il be getting ripped right in from the start, Wee Craig Thomson pe........!!! How can he be a die hard hibby if he plays for them ****my tramps? ?

Economic reality?:confused:

Pretty Boy
01-11-2010, 09:42 AM
He'll get abuse no doubt about it. I'm pretty sure he will be all to aware that he's going to get abuse. And i'm also sure Jeffries will be aware of this and might take the sensible decision (for Hertz and the player) and leave him out of the squad.

CraigHibee
01-11-2010, 10:14 AM
I would be shocked if Jefferies allows Craig Thomson to be anywhere near Easter Road on Sunday.

If he does play, some of the stuff that he is likely to be subjected to could ruin him.

shame :greengrin

George Clooney
01-11-2010, 10:22 AM
He wont play - he's pesh and he's imbalanced.

It will be the ginger Thompson at RB I think, as the penny seems to have dropped that Darren Barr is garbage too.