shocking attempted back heal - needless throw in - 1 down seconds later

Is this like from freakonomics? ;)

Alfred E Newman
31-10-2010, 06:25 AM
shocking attempted back heal - needless throw in - 1 down seconds later

He needs time to adjust to the Scottish game. :greengrin

essexhibee
31-10-2010, 07:21 AM
I suppose he did take it down on his chest nicely at first? I think its unfair to judge when hes getting five minutes in a game, its hard to get into the match straight away. IMO its well unfair to blame him for the goal considering it was two long punts up the park that were poorly defended.

Hibby_Paul
31-10-2010, 08:22 AM
Sorry to say it but in the few mins I've seen him feature he has been rubbish and looks out of place. I watched him closely after coming on yesterday and his touch was terrible and he made Zero impact.

Perhaps he needs a few more games but at minute I feel we have another konte / tank in making!

JoeTortolanoFanClub
31-10-2010, 09:31 AM
Sorry to say it but in the few mins I've seen him feature he has been rubbish and looks out of place. I watched him closely after coming on yesterday and his touch was terrible and he made Zero impact.

Perhaps he needs a few more games but at minute I feel we have another konte / tank in making!

I hate to say it, but I told you so... http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?192032-New-strikers-who-would-you-rather-have&p=2570273&highlight=#post2570273