PDA

View Full Version : Put this clause in their contracts..............

southern hibby
30-10-2010, 10:08 PM
Hibs should add a clause to all new contracts stating that if the manager is sacked or leaves, then the new manager has up to 3 months or until the next transfer window to decide if he wants them or not. they would then be either kept or would leave with no futher wages.
If they don't sign this contract then that would just prove in the first place that they are not interested in playing just the wage. So don't sign them.

I reckon this would get them moving and looking interested.

GGTTH

matty_f
30-10-2010, 10:56 PM
Hibs should add a clause to all new contracts stating that if the manager is sacked or leaves, then the new manager has up to 3 months or until the next transfer window to decide if he wants them or not. they would then be either kept or would leave with no futher wages.
If they don't sign this contract then that would just prove in the first place that they are not interested in playing just the wage. So don't sign them.

GGTTH

Sure they'd appreciate the security that would bring to their lives as they plan to raise families, take out mortgages etc...

Kaiser1962
31-10-2010, 07:49 AM
Sure they'd appreciate the security that would bring to their lives as they plan to raise families, take out mortgages etc...

Also they (the players) would legally be allowed the same grace and be able to walk after three months if they werent happy with the new regime.

Phil D. Rolls
31-10-2010, 07:54 AM
It's a craaaaazy idea but it might just work! :brickwall:

NORTHERNHIBBY
31-10-2010, 11:45 AM
Win bonus is double for top six, treble for top three and quadruple for top two.

Hibernian Verse
31-10-2010, 11:46 AM
Noone would sign for us. What a stupid idea.

--------
31-10-2010, 11:54 AM
Noone would sign for us. What a stupid idea.

My thoughts exactly.

We really need to settle down and let CC get on with his work. :rolleyes:

CmoantheHibs
31-10-2010, 12:25 PM

GGTTH

I dont think it proves anything other than that they are not stupid.Why would anyone sign for us with little or no security unless we were their only option.

hughio
31-10-2010, 12:36 PM
It is not legal or enforceable to contemlate affecting peoples livielihood on the ocurrence of unknown contingencies such as a manager lraving.

:cool2: