PDA

View Full Version : Any Hibs.netter`s in this picture?

Carheenlea
30-10-2010, 07:22 PM
Changing the frame of this classic image from the memorable Scottish Cup victory at Ibrox in happier times, I thought I`d take a picture of it and post it up to see if anyone on here is either in it or knows anyone in it.

http://picasaweb.google.com/Carheenlee/20101030#5533916850248266450

Click on the magnifying glass for a closer view if need be.

HibbyAndy
30-10-2010, 07:26 PM
Am not in it but cheers for the desktop background :aok:

jonty
30-10-2010, 07:27 PM
:agree:
and I've got the very picture hanging up in the hall :thumbsup:

HibbyAndy
30-10-2010, 07:30 PM
:agree:
and I've got the very picture hanging up in the hall :thumbsup:

Kin see Ricky and your airm :hilarious

:greengrin

Matty_Jack04
30-10-2010, 07:43 PM
not in it either but its raised a question i hope someone can help me with.
Im looking to get a picture i can hang on my wall of sproule being lifted up by boozy at ibrox after his 2nd goal where could i find this? Iv looked on scotsman website i got a photo there b4 (sauzee n zitelli lifting latapy 6-2 game empty away stand in the background) any help would be great

HibbyAndy
30-10-2010, 07:47 PM
Im looking to get a picture i can hang on my wall of sproule being lifted up by boozy at ibrox after his 2nd goal where could i find this? Iv looked on scotsman website i got a photo there b4 (sauzee n zitelli lifting latapy 6-2 game empty away stand in the background) any help would be great

Enjoy mate

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3650/3330743208_f750db769a.jpg?v=0

IWasThere2016
30-10-2010, 07:51 PM
I miss wee Ivan :agree:

HibbyAndy
30-10-2010, 07:53 PM
I miss wee Ivan :agree:

Thats what a telt ma 4th year teacher when she kept me behind one day and asked if i like the 'maturer' woman. :cool2:

Cabbage East
30-10-2010, 08:51 PM

The memoribilia place in Ocean Terminal has signed framed copies for sale, no cheap though mate but look the business.

PaulSmith
30-10-2010, 09:06 PM
Changing the frame of this classic image from the memorable Scottish Cup victory at Ibrox in happier times, I thought I`d take a picture of it and post it up to see if anyone on here is either in it or knows anyone in it.

http://picasaweb.google.com/Carheenlee/20101030#5533916850248266450

Click on the magnifying glass for a closer view if need be.

Still the best overall performance I have seen from a Hibs team. I went to Ibrox knowing that we'd beat them.

Jeez, I'm really depressing myself tonight by thinking of the type of player we were blessed with in seasons gone by compared to this absolute dross that we've been left with.

Alex Trager
30-10-2010, 09:24 PM
Thats what a telt ma 4th year teacher when she kept me behind one day and asked if i like the 'maturer' woman. :cool2:
No chance, if its true then your a very lucky lad

HibbyAndy
30-10-2010, 09:35 PM
No chance, if its true then your a very lucky lad

Just a goodlooking lad :cool2:

lyonhibs
31-10-2010, 10:36 AM
What a day. We were absolutely sensational that day. Mugging the Huns 3-0 at Ibrox twice in the same season.

Just let that sentence sink in.

Look at us now - where did it all go so horribly wrong :boo hoo: :boo hoo:

And no I was in the upper tier, but a friend of the family is clearly visible going absolutely tonto in the tv highlights at Killen's goal.

Correction: Said family friend with 2 of his bairns can be seen in this photo as well

essexhibee
31-10-2010, 11:04 AM
What a fantastic photo...

Brings a smile to my face seeing all those fans going absolutely mental, just looking at their expressions, its brilliant. :thumbsup:

Wonderful day.

NORTHERNHIBBY
31-10-2010, 11:28 AM
Was on the top tier that day. Still got my ticket stub though. Keep it in a small frame next to my PC at work. For some reason, other people think it should be just wives and bairns pics, but there is such a thing as priorities.

Since90+2
31-10-2010, 11:31 AM
Was in the upper tier , I thought the Hibbee bounce was gonna break the stand it was shaking so much :greengrin

lyonhibs
31-10-2010, 11:37 AM
Was in the upper tier , I thought the Hibbee bounce was gonna break the stand it was shaking so much :greengrin

:agree::agree:

After the third goal, I'm pretty sure that stand was ACTUALLY moving. Heard from a Hun mate who was there that they absolutely HATED us taking over that stand and singing "WATP" :greengrin

jonty
31-10-2010, 12:05 PM
Kin see Ricky and your airm :hilarious

:greengrin
:greengrin Riki got a couple of prints from the Sun and got them framed :thumbsup:
Besdie me was Mikey, Bairn and Mikeys sister - but only his sister is in the picture :greengrin

Jones28
31-10-2010, 01:05 PM
2 feet to the left of the picture, literally :boo hoo:

What a day :thumbsup: :flag:

Hibby Riki
31-10-2010, 02:44 PM
What a fantastic photo...

Brings a smile to my face seeing all those fans going absolutely mental, just looking at their expressions, its brilliant. :thumbsup:

Wonderful day.

Not as big as my smile ...lol

DaveF
31-10-2010, 05:58 PM

After the third goal, I'm pretty sure that stand was ACTUALLY moving. Heard from a Hun mate who was there that they absolutely HATED us taking over that stand and singing "WATP" :greengrin

3 of us were in the Upper Tier, slap bang in the centre. Great view, great bounce and just a fanfrickingtanstic day :greengrin

marinello59
31-10-2010, 06:03 PM

It was flexing alright. You could feel it pushing you back up as you landed during the bounce. Amazing day.

Danderhall Hibs
31-10-2010, 06:06 PM

There's a Sports Memorabilia shop in the Gyle (and the Ocean terminal) with a framed signed print of that one. Can't remember the price but they're not that cheap IIRC.

Was on the top tier that day. Still got my ticket stub though. Keep it in a small frame next to my PC at work. For some reason, other people think it should be just wives and bairns pics, but there is such a thing as priorities.

I don't get why folk feel the need to do that - you'll see them when you get home. You don't have to prove to everyone you love your family, do you?!