PDA

View Full Version : NHC ict pen?

davehiby
30-10-2010, 04:38 PM
big shout it seems for ict pen against the huns ,...terry butcher says your not going to get them at ibrox ...why then do we bother having a league if we are playing different rules ? its all p""h

blueisthecolour
30-10-2010, 06:37 PM
big shout it seems for ict pen against the huns ,...terry butcher says your not going to get them at ibrox ...why then do we bother having a league if we are playing different rules ? its all p""h

Have you seen the incident or just taking the word of that teams manager? thats no a dig a genuine question, I really can't think of the incident in question.

Dunbar Hibee
30-10-2010, 06:46 PM
Have you seen the incident or just taking the word of that teams manager? thats no a dig a genuine question, I really can't think of the incident in question.

Heard it was a clear penalty...not suprised at all that it wasn't given mind you.:bitchy:

HibbyAndy
30-10-2010, 06:51 PM

Was it worse than Clubfoots dive last week?

ronaldo7
30-10-2010, 09:35 PM

I see BITC has effed off without comment on that one Andy.

What a surprise:wink:

HibbyAndy
30-10-2010, 09:38 PM

Correct :agree:

givescotlandfreedom
30-10-2010, 10:40 PM
Did Butcher complain about them when he was a Hun player? True nonetheless

blueisthecolour
31-10-2010, 06:27 PM

Correct :agree:

If you read my post again, I can't think of the incident, so how could I compare?

Im sure you are aware I always post my comments honestly about anything asked about, if im offline then I will get back when im back online.

(((Fergus)))
31-10-2010, 09:49 PM
If you read my post again, I can't think of the incident, so how could I compare?

Im sure you are aware I always post my comments honestly about anything asked about, if im offline then I will get back when im back online.

it's on the bbc highlights and bloody obvious

Removed
31-10-2010, 09:50 PM
it's on the bbc highlights and bloody obvious

Typical Old Firm selective memory syndrome

HibbiesandtheBaddies
31-10-2010, 10:06 PM
Did Butcher complain about them when he was a Hun player? True nonetheless

To be fair Big Tel wisnae mumping about it, more stating a fact that they weren't going to get a penalty at Hunbrox.

He knows the score.

blueisthecolour
31-10-2010, 10:12 PM
Just watched it, must admit seen them given but didn't think too much in it, in any case Foran shouldn't have been on the pitch at the time due to the tackle on edu which was not shown surprisingly by the bbc, Edu had to go off because of it.