PDA

View Full Version : Last-day draw at Dun Utd saved our dynamic Board from making a decision...

new malkyhib
30-10-2010, 04:30 PM
...on the manager. If they'd taken a bold step and acted then and replaced him, all the flak would've died down by now and the new guy would have been able to bring his own guys in.

As it stands we're now deep in the mire and they've given Calderwood a nigh-on impossible task in stabilising things as he's stuffed for bringing in any new players in until January - and it might be too late by then:grr:

Where's his assistant as well?

scoopyboy
30-10-2010, 04:57 PM
...on the manager. If they'd taken a bold step and acted then and replaced him, all the flak would've died down by now and the new guy would have been able to bring his own guys in.

As it stands we're now deep in the mire and they've given Calderwood a nigh-on impossible task in stabilising things as he's stuffed for bringing in any new players in until January - and it might be too late by then:grr:

Where's his assistant as well?

We got a draw did we???

hibbill2002
30-10-2010, 05:12 PM
We got a draw did we???
Aye, up till we scored twice:agree:

new malkyhib
30-10-2010, 06:02 PM
Aye, up till we scored twice:agree:

aye - just read the title again - auld age doesn't come itself, lads. I was at the match as well!:confused:

I'll get my coat... a pint of lager calls :greengrin