PDA

View Full Version : Bring oan the Jambos!!

Riordans Boots
30-10-2010, 04:03 PM
Very unlucky today and sounded an ok ish game.

So ..... am going next Sunday and Hibs need all the support they can get.

GGTTH :flag:

1two
30-10-2010, 04:09 PM
i've scanned your post and cant detect any sarcasm....

Maybe by next saturday night I'll be up for it but at the moment im dreading next week

ClewsHibs
30-10-2010, 04:11 PM

good to see some optimism, i fear the worst but will be right behind the team :thumbsup:

seanraff07
30-10-2010, 04:11 PM
Despite our abysmal form i am still right up for it, yes i am dreading the end result but it won't stop me from going to the game, supporting the team for 90 mins, shouting abuse at Yams for 90 minutes and singing my lungs out the whole game.

C'MON THE CABBAAAGE!!!

Riordans Boots
30-10-2010, 04:16 PM

Maybe by next saturday night I'll be up for it but at the moment im dreading next week

I'm not going to let myself get upset and ruin my weekend by Hibs lack of goals.... again :bitchy:

I just want to try and think positive for next Sunday - let's face it, if we all go next week wae faces trippin us, we've lost before we've even started :boo hoo:

Hibernia Na Eir
30-10-2010, 05:03 PM
today and sounded an ok ish game.

BBC said it was dull !

Andy74
30-10-2010, 05:15 PM
BBC said it was dull !

Not dull. First half was really good and once we can produce that for a whole game we will be back at it.

I thought de graaf looked promising and if we had more forwards available we'd have taken one of the many breaks we had first half.

Score the penalty and that game would have been done.

HibbyAndy
30-10-2010, 06:45 PM

Im no.

Bring these moronic cretin vile ugly barstewards on!!

Dreading them? Behave.

KiddA
30-10-2010, 06:52 PM
Im no.

Dreading them? Behave.

:thumbsup:

Your right bring them on :agree:

Recent form has not been good but just when you need to turn your form around the dirty Jam tarts come up. Perfect game for Hibs to get going again :agree:

snowman
30-10-2010, 06:53 PM
Really not looking forward to next week either. We could be bottom of the league next Sunday night! Really hope Killie lose to Hearts tomorrow which will help us out. So glad form goes out the window at a derby which means we will have a fighting chance. But we better get someone on top of Skacel from the off, as he seems to be hitting form.

Need our big players, Bamba, Miller and Riordan to turn it on for the big occasion.

HibbyAndy
30-10-2010, 06:54 PM
:thumbsup:

Your right bring them on :agree:

Recent form has not been good but just when you need to turn your form around the dirty Jam tarts come up. Perfect game for Hibs to get going again :agree:

Spot on :agree:

I for one cannae wait :cool2:

Col2
30-10-2010, 06:54 PM
Im no.

Dreading them? Behave.

Agree 100%. Pressure on the yams big time. They won't be able to have 10 behind the ball and nick a set piece as expectations will be higher. It's our ground and we will be right up for it. Wee Susan will be kacking himself.:greengrin

HibbyAndy
30-10-2010, 06:57 PM
Really not looking forward to next week either. We could be bottom of the league next Sunday night! Really hope Killie lose to Hearts tomorrow which will help us out. So glad form goes out the window at a derby which means we will have a fighting chance. But we better get someone on top of Skacel from the off, as he seems to be hitting form.

Need our big players, Bamba, Miller and Riordan to turn it on for the big occasion.

A dont..I hope Killie f ecking rip the pish out Hearts :agree: Never in my life have i wanted these trampy twats to win a game so it wont start tomorrow.

Hearts should be mare worried about the goal machine Riordan and his brilliant record of scoring 30 yarders against the scrote bags.

To summarise for you...I hope Hearts get well and truly f ecking molested tomorrow!!!!

KiddA
30-10-2010, 07:05 PM
Spot on :agree:

I for one cannae wait :cool2:

I wish I was there :boo hoo: even though im far away I look forward to the derby just as much as if I was back home.

Just told the wife that I might be either in a good mood or a bad mood next Sunday. She then said oh it only a game of football :tsk tsk:

It looks like im gonna have to have a long chat with her later on :agree: she should know by now though I have a room in the house that is like a mini Hibs museum :greengrin my old man even brought me the 6-2 program last week that is signed by the whole entire team that day that I gave him 10 years a go :thumbsup: nice of him to give me it back :cheers:

SRHibs
30-10-2010, 07:05 PM
In almost all cases I'd want Hearts to lose, but as the table stands, I want our relegation rivals to get humped every week, no matter who they're playing.

HibbyAndy
30-10-2010, 07:08 PM
I wish I was there :boo hoo: even though im far away I look forward to the derby just as much as if I was back home.

Just told the wife that I might be either in a good mood or a bad mood next Sunday. She then said oh it only a game of football :tsk tsk:

It looks like im gonna have to have a long chat with her later on :agree: she should know by now though I have a room in the house that is like a mini Hibs museum :greengrin my old man even brought me the 6-2 program last week that is signed by the whole entire team that day that I gave him 10 years a go :thumbsup: nice of him to give me it back :cheers:

Hey mate i hope your wedding last Friday ( on the 22nd:greengrin) went well :aok:

What a day to get married :thumbsup::thumbsup:

erin go bragh
30-10-2010, 07:13 PM

yes mate so am i [ much much better today ,better shape better defence.
if we had scored the pen am pretty sure we would have won. so bring on these pink debt ridden cretins

KiddA
30-10-2010, 07:23 PM
Hey mate i hope your wedding last Friday ( on the 22nd:greengrin) went well :aok:

What a day to get married :thumbsup::thumbsup:

It went great :greengrin thanks for asking.

My new wife even surprised me with a Hibernian and Scotland grooms cake :thumbsup:

I might try and post it on here in a wee while :greengrin

There we go it was delicious too

HibbyAndy
30-10-2010, 07:31 PM
It went great :greengrin thanks for asking.

My new wife even surprised me with a Hibernian and Scotland grooms cake :thumbsup:

I might try and post it on here in a wee while :greengrin

There we go it was delicious too

Excellent mate :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:top marks:agree:

Removed
30-10-2010, 07:37 PM
In almost all cases I'd want Hearts to lose, but as the table stands, I want our relegation rivals to get humped every week, no matter who they're playing.

Don't be silly. Am with Andy. Want the yam tramps to get totally horsed. We haven't even finished the first round of games yet!!! The day I want them to win a game is the day I give up.

HibbyAndy
30-10-2010, 07:39 PM
Don't be silly. Am with Andy. Want the yam tramps to get totally horsed. We haven't even finished the first round of games yet!!! The day I want them to win a game is the day I give up.

Spot on mate :agree:

the day i want Hearts to even win a friendly game is the day ill jack it all in .

3pm
30-10-2010, 07:46 PM
Like yer style Andy. Get in and give the teamtalk a week tomorrow!

HibbyAndy
30-10-2010, 07:49 PM
Like yer style Andy. Get in and give the teamtalk a week tomorrow!

:greengrin

Youve goat me thinking now :hmmm:

3pm
30-10-2010, 08:04 PM
Assistant Manager!

HibbyAndy
30-10-2010, 08:08 PM
Assistant Manager!

You goat Petrie's direct landline by any chance?

3pm
30-10-2010, 08:10 PM
Drop a tenner outside the main stand and he'll appear!

HibbyAndy
30-10-2010, 08:10 PM
:hilarious

biggie1875
30-10-2010, 08:27 PM
Who do you think you are kidding Mr Jefferies
If you think you’re number one
We are the boys from the Leith San Siro
We are the boys who have *****ed you seven zero

:flag::flag::flag:hibees hibees hibees

HibbyAndy
30-10-2010, 08:33 PM
Who do you think you are kidding Mr Jefferies
If you think you’re number one
We are the boys from the Leith San Siro
We are the boys who have *****ed you seven zero

:flag::flag::flag:hibees hibees hibees

Love that song :agree:

Hibby 2005
30-10-2010, 08:46 PM
Kilmarnock are a lot closer to us than Hearts. We're too good to get relegated though.

snowman
30-10-2010, 09:22 PM
Kilmarnock are a lot closer to us than Hearts. We're too good to get relegated though.

I used to think we were too good to be relegated too but after watching one donkey manager depart and then another one appear, I have my doubts......

HibbyAndy
30-10-2010, 09:34 PM
I used to think we were too good to be relegated too but after watching one donkey manager depart and then another one appear, I have my doubts......

How can you honestly call CC a donkey manager? Seriously??? :confused:

Your not quite endorsing yourself to US hibbies with your few posts..

Jim Jefferies would be more adequite to call a donkey.:agree:

Hiber-nation
30-10-2010, 09:35 PM

Aye very good. :bye:

Alex Trager
30-10-2010, 09:36 PM
I'm not going to let myself get upset and ruin my weekend by Hibs lack of goals.... again :bitchy:

I just want to try and think positive for next Sunday - let's face it, if we all go next week wae faces trippin us, we've lost before we've even started :boo hoo:
We were going to do that to them last year at this point.... also check your picture below any your posts-not sure its name- and think back to what we were going to get done to us then....Also How many goals is a mr Derek Riordan from his 100th Can you imagine him pulling his top up infront of them next week, with his under armor or whatever-i'm sure he's a vest man- saying 100 goals for you, ya hearts cnts

snowman
30-10-2010, 09:39 PM
[QUOTE=HibbyAndy;2621583]How can you honestly call CC a donkey manager? Seriously??? :confused:

I am a realist Andy. And the fact a no 2 to CC has not been appointed is also very worrying. Has Rod's management team wage budget been spent on the manager alone?

blairwallace
30-10-2010, 09:40 PM
Despite our abysmal form i am still right up for it, yes i am dreading the end result but it won't stop me from going to the game, supporting the team for 90 mins, shouting abuse at Yams for 90 minutes and singing my lungs out the whole game.

C'MON THE CABBAAAGE!!!

for once :wink:
form NEVER counts in a derby!
October 2006, hearts were unbeaten in 12 games IIRC and they came singing 'we are unveatable' but with the magic of o'connor and boozy we beat the ****. in a derby expect the unexpected! (ET will fly in and score from browns goals)
Come on the hibees!
**** the hearts.

seanraff07
31-10-2010, 08:55 AM
for once :wink:
form NEVER counts in a derby!
October 2006, hearts were unbeaten in 12 games IIRC and they came singing 'we are unveatable' but with the magic of o'connor and boozy we beat the ****. in a derby expect the unexpected! (ET will fly in and score from browns goals)
Come on the hibees!
**** the hearts.

Shut up, i always sing!

Yeah your right with your point, season 08/09 we were really poor under Mixu, they never beat us once in the league that season. Last season, they were really poor, we didn't beat them once. Hope that trend continues a little longer.:agree:

Sandy
31-10-2010, 09:06 AM

:bye:

HibbyAndy
31-10-2010, 10:19 AM
:singing: Bring on the Hibees !! :singing:

HibbyAndy
31-10-2010, 10:29 AM
Riordan's Boots just text me to tell yous aw 'Its a week the day till Derby day' :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wonder why she goat me tae dae it :hmmm:

3pm
31-10-2010, 10:35 AM
Andy, you're going to struggle at yer work this week mate if you are this excited already! :greengrin

HibbyAndy
31-10-2010, 10:44 AM
Andy, you're going to struggle at yer work this week mate if you are this excited already! :greengrin

Tell me about it mate :thumbsup:

Am so hyper right now its unbelievable!!

:flag::flag::flag:

:singing:hail hail the hibs are here :singing:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Riordans Boots
31-10-2010, 11:32 AM
Riordan's Boots just text me to tell yous aw 'Its a week the day till Derby day' :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wonder why she goat me tae dae it :hmmm:

:aok: Andy

And aye - this time next week, I'll sound like Beppie fae eastenders and be oan the strepsils :agree:

Hail Hail:agree: :flag:

HibbyAndy
31-10-2010, 01:31 PM
A dont..I hope Killie f ecking rip the pish out Hearts :agree: Never in my life have i wanted these trampy twats to win a game so it wont start tomorrow.

Hearts should be mare worried about the goal machine Riordan and his brilliant record of scoring 30 yarders against the scrote bags.

To summarise for you...I hope Hearts get well and truly f ecking molested tomorrow!!!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

GIFRU YOU HEARTS BARSTEWARDS

MSK
31-10-2010, 01:34 PM
I used to think we were too good to be relegated too but after watching one donkey manager depart and then another one appear, I have my doubts......The only donkey here is you wi that ersey post ...:bitchy:

Dashing Bob S
31-10-2010, 01:56 PM
I have to admit to a little bit of jealousy here. As they get 3,500 tickets for the derby but only around 1,000 for Ibrox, it'll be the first time inside a real, modern football stadium for many of them. Win, lose or draw I'm sure they'll enjoy the experience.

allezsauzee
31-10-2010, 02:08 PM
We're not gettin relegated, we're not even finishing bottom 6 and we are gonnae hump the yams next sunday. 2-0 to the hibs , get it up ye Jumbo

essexhibee
31-10-2010, 02:17 PM
I am a JAMBO Andy. And the fact a no 2 to CC has not been appointed is also very worrying. Has Rod's management team wage budget been spent on the manager alone?

Correction there.

HibbyAndy
31-10-2010, 02:30 PM
Correction there.

:agree:

:top marks

Sergey
31-10-2010, 02:36 PM
Unfortunately, I missed the 1st half of today's Yam match, but I've noticed that Barr was subbed at HT.

Is he injured for next weeks match?

Mikey
31-10-2010, 02:37 PM
Unfortunately, I missed the 1st half of today's Yam match, but I've noticed that Barr was subbed at HT.

Thankfully not. He was taken off because he's gash.

Hopefully he'll play next week too.

Www1875hfc
31-10-2010, 02:37 PM

Nah Sergey, just gantin seemingly :greengrin

Over the road is a hoot..dont you just love the gorgie paraffin lamps.

Sergey
31-10-2010, 02:46 PM
Thankfully not. He was taken off because he's gash.

Hopefully he'll play next week too.

Nah Sergey, just gantin seemingly :greengrin

Over the road is a hoot..dont you just love the gorgie paraffin lamps.

Well, maybe them signing Barr is one thing we should thank Yogi for.

Isn't he on a 3 year deal @ upwards of £5k per week?

Riordans Boots
31-10-2010, 07:22 PM
We were going to do that to them last year at this point.... also check your picture below any your posts-not sure its name- and think back to what we were going to get done to us then....Also How many goals is a mr Derek Riordan from his 100th Can you imagine him pulling his top up infront of them next week, with his under armor or whatever-i'm sure he's a vest man- saying 100 goals for you, ya hearts cnts

4 away and check above ma avatar Sean :greengrin

Alex Trager
01-11-2010, 08:03 PM
4 away and check above ma avatar Sean :greengrin
Thats sweet your goals count however its ***** cos i cant see him getting four on sunday

Riordans Boots
01-11-2010, 09:19 PM
Whae's arguin :confused:

If he scores 1 2 3 or 4 goals against them - aye that will get his goal scoring for Hibs nearer to his 100th Hibs goal. :agree:

I just want Hibs to win - whoever scores :agree:

Chill Sean :aok: We're all hyper for this game :aok: :agree::thumbsup:

Hail Hail

Toaods
01-11-2010, 09:54 PM
home to Yams, Deek captain, we're in trouble league wise.....he has my full permission to take every freekick he wants and get back on the scoring penalty trail.

been watching Kello this season? he is a great reflex keeper, so tends to pull of the spectacular from inside the box, but Deek should sizzle them past his ears at every chance.

Riordans Boots
01-11-2010, 10:38 PM
home to Yams, Deek captain, we're in trouble league wise.....he has my full permission to take every freekick he wants and get back on the scoring penalty trail.

been watching Kello this season? he is a great reflex keeper, so tends to pull of the spectacular from inside the box, but Deek should sizzle them past his ears at every chance.

:pray:

HibbyAndy
02-11-2010, 05:55 AM
5 Mare days to go :party::woohoo:

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

HibbyAndy
02-11-2010, 12:55 PM
A seriously cannae wait fir this game :thumbsup::thumbsup:

:singing: We are Hibernian fc :singing:

Goat ma singing heid at the ready :thumbsup::agree::thumbsup:

:flag::flag:

:notworthy: