PDA

View Full Version : Neil Lennon

StarMan10
29-10-2010, 08:40 PM
When will the ginger headed prick learn to keep his mouth shut!! so what if a ref makes a mistake? it didnt cost them the game against dundee utd and he moaned about ledly's offside goal against st johnstone aswell! No way are the officals going to get it right 100% of the time and intimidating refs is out of order!

frazeHFC
29-10-2010, 09:34 PM
Never, as he is a ginger twat!

I get so annoyed by the situation that made the linesman retire over the Dundee UTD game incident. It was not a penalty and the linesman did his job, by telling the ref it wasn't, so he gets abuse and is forced to resign. Feel sorry for the guy, there is talk of 5th and 6th officials, but what is the point if refs and linesman get slated for their decisions. It will just give the likes of Lennon more officials to blame.

Halifaxhibby
29-10-2010, 09:59 PM
The guys conduct is a disgrace, did you see the utd game when the penalty was overturned?, lennon was right up in the 4th officials face in an extremely threatening manner, if any manager outside the bigot brothers tried that they would be heavily fined and probably sitting in the stand for the rest of the season.
Lennon already knows the huns will win the title this year he's just looking for scapegoats.

Drummer
30-10-2010, 01:08 AM
Aberdeen have had 7 penalties this year, Mcgee moaned last year . May be Lennon thinks it might work for him.

vahibbie
30-10-2010, 01:30 AM
Neil Lennon's a wee ginger turd:agree:

lapsedhibee
30-10-2010, 07:16 AM
May be going against the gingerist grain of the thread, but I'd like to say that Lemon's behaviour would be just as bad if he didn't have red hair.

And it's beyond high time that gingerism (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_DVHUEjnuU) was deemed unacceptable in the forum rules. :agree:

Jim44
30-10-2010, 07:17 AM
Lennon should be fined for bringing the game into disrepute.

bighairyfaeleith
30-10-2010, 07:21 AM
May be going against the gingerist grain of the thread, but I'd like to say that Lemon's behaviour would be just as bad if he didn't have red hair.

And it's beyond high time that gingerism (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_DVHUEjnuU) was deemed unacceptable in the forum rules. :agree:

nope gingers are evil. FACT:greengrin

bighairyfaeleith
30-10-2010, 07:22 AM
on a serious note though lennons behaviour is shocking and the sfa should be putting him into the stand for a long time for his behaviour, they won't, but they should!!

lyonhibs
30-10-2010, 09:06 AM
He is continuing the "Uppity Ginger troll" trend - started by Strachan - of spouting such bollocks after a defeat that he manages to make Walter Smith almost respectful by comparison.

That in itself is quite a feat.

Betty Boop
30-10-2010, 11:13 AM
on a serious note though lennons behaviour is shocking and the sfa should be putting him into the stand for a long time for his behaviour, they won't, but they should!!

Is he really any worse than any other manager, who is passionate about their team ? :greengrin

HibbyAndy
30-10-2010, 11:18 AM
He should be hauled before the S.F.A just for having ginger hair.

(Nae offence ginger folk).

Phil D. Rolls
30-10-2010, 11:22 AM
And there was me thinking it's only Hearts fans that hate Lennon. Frankly, I'm surprised he's managed to avoid jail with this behaviour. If he acted like that near my kids, I swear I'd do time. :agree:

Betty Boop
30-10-2010, 11:25 AM

Gingerist ! :greengrin

bighairyfaeleith
30-10-2010, 05:52 PM
Thought of Lennon when I heard harmans Ginger rodent comment not sure why though

Joe Baker II
01-11-2010, 02:27 PM

Do you write speeches for Harriet Harman?

He is not the first or will be last manager to moan about referreing and not to bothered about recent outbuststs. More concerning thing about Lennon is stories that he made "how much money do you earn comments " to Dunfermline players.

Pretty Boy
01-11-2010, 02:38 PM
I really don't get Neil Lennon. I've met him a few times over the years and away from the football park he is a genuinely nice guy, does a lot for charity, is great with kids and so on and his openness about his depression was exceptionally brave given the stigma that still surrounds mental health especially in men.

However when he gets into 'the zone' on a football park, or in the dugout now, it appears the red mist comes down and he changes completely. Maybe he is just a winner and hates losing, maybe it's something more but his current behaviour towards officials has been pretty poor.

Kaiser1962
01-11-2010, 03:24 PM
I really don't get Neil Lennon. I've met him a few times over the years and away from the football park he is a genuinely nice guy, does a lot for charity, is great with kids and so on and his openness about his depression was exceptionally brave given the stigma that still surrounds mental health especially in men.

However when he gets into 'the zone' on a football park, or in the dugout now, it appears the red mist comes down and he changes completely. Maybe he is just a winner and hates losing, maybe it's something more but his current behaviour towards officials has been pretty poor.

Absolutely. I have difficulty believing it's the same guy. A nicer, more pleasant individual you couldnt meet but at the side of a pitch (or on it) he becomes this odious vile creature that we all know and despise.

Joe Baker II
01-11-2010, 04:02 PM
Absolutely. I have difficulty believing it's the same guy. A nicer, more pleasant individual you couldnt meet but at the side of a pitch (or on it) he becomes this odious vile creature that we all know and despise.

To be fair many players would take being seen like this by fans of other clubs as a compliment.