PDA

View Full Version : Positive start?

CmoantheHibs
29-10-2010, 04:21 PM
So what are peoples reactions to CC appointment after almost 2 weeks.Im curious to see if the way he has handled himself has had a positive effect on everyone or is it just me.Personally I was very happy and positive with he was first appointed(i generally am pretty positive anyway)and even though we got hammered by the sheep I actually feel more certain that he is the right guy to take us forward.I get the feeling that many of the players that are getting slated just now will end up doing a great job for us, due to his leadership and organisational skills.

persevere1875
29-10-2010, 04:28 PM
So what are peoples reactions to CC appointment after almost 2 weeks.Im curious to see if the way he has handled himself has had a positive effect on everyone or is it just me.Personally I was very happy and positive with he was first appointed(i generally am pretty positive anyway)and even though we got hammered by the sheep I actually feel more certain that he is the right guy to take us forward.I get the feeling that many of the players that are getting slated just now will end up doing a great job for us, due to his leadership and organisational skills.

Only time and results will tell but ive been quietly encouraged by the comments ive heard and the interviews he's done, not promising the world but obviously expects better, interesting his slant on getting a cohesive performance from the team, would it suggest there was very much an "I'm all right Jack" attitude in the squad which was painfully obvious to those in the stand but didnt appear too obvious to those in the dugout.

Franck Stanton
29-10-2010, 04:29 PM
Hope you are right but...................for me there are just too many passengers in this squad, and too many that wouldn't have even been good enough for the squad not so many seasons ago. Still, we live in hope eh.

down the slope
29-10-2010, 05:04 PM
At least he has not been on the telly every second night spouting p... a welcome change from the last two managers , lets do our talking on the field.

CmoantheHibs
29-10-2010, 05:17 PM
Hope you are right but...................for me there are just too many passengers in this squad, and too many that wouldn't have even been good enough for the squad not so many seasons ago. Still, we live in hope eh.

I think that because CCs success as a player was due to hard graft and dedication rather than being a gifted footballer,that he will be able to spot who does or does not have the desire to do a job for Hibs.There will obviously be players punted and hopefully replaced with better players but I just feel that with the right guidance many of the present players will flourish.

down-the-slope
29-10-2010, 05:18 PM
The manager was less of the total problem than most seem to think - all the other issues that were not Yogi are still there......not sure if he / anyone can make a good fist of it in the short term..........what happens when these issues arise again will determine a lot

sahib
29-10-2010, 06:33 PM
The manager was less of the total problem than most seem to think - all the other issues that were not Yogi are still there......not sure if he / anyone can make a good fist of it in the short term..........what happens when these issues arise again will determine a lot

What are these issues?

stokesmessiah
29-10-2010, 07:19 PM

Is that the same manager that put the bulk of that team together??