PDA

View Full Version : CCC - Colin Calderwood's Cough

Hibbyradge
29-10-2010, 09:01 AM
I just watched the pre-Tannadice interview on HI and the poor felly needs Benylin.

He's been coughing since he was appointed - I do hope the two aren't related!

For such a fitness fanatic, he really should get it sorted.

Maybe it's just nerves.

Craig_in_Prague
29-10-2010, 09:04 AM
Well I heard he took all of Nish's fags off him and smoked them all in order to prove a point.

although seeing the team he's been dumped with; I would guess it could be nerves.

Spike Mandela
29-10-2010, 09:21 AM
No reflection on his abilities but he does come across as if he went to the Alex Miller/Bobby Williamson school of Charisma.:wink:

My non-football loving wife's reaction on first hearing him was "Oooh he's a bit dull". Huh, what would she know.:greengrin

Perhaps it's the tonic we need for difficult times especially after the 'larger than life' Yogi era.

GloryGlory
29-10-2010, 09:55 AM
No reflection on his abilities but he does come across as if he went to the Alex Miller/Bobby Williamson school of Charisma.:wink:

My non-football loving wife's reaction on first hearing him was "Oooh he's a bit dull". Huh, what would she know.:greengrin

Perhaps it's the tonic we need for difficult times especially after the 'larger than life' Yogi era.

If he can put a team on the field that is organised and committed and actually wins games, I am prepared to overlook, however reluctantly, his lack of PR skills. But it's a tough one... :greengrin

BEEJ
29-10-2010, 10:24 AM
I just watched the pre-Tannadice interview on HI and the poor felly needs Benylin.

He's been coughing since he was appointed - I do hope the two aren't related!

For such a fitness fanatic, he really should get it sorted.

Maybe it's just nerves.
CC's at an age now when he really needs to get central heating installed at home.

:greengrin