PDA

View Full Version : Big support at Tannadice?

RCNG
24-10-2010, 04:12 PM
First realistic chance for a lot more to see Calderwood this weekend.

Relatively short trip up the road, 3pm KO on a Saturday.

I'll be heading up there, last few times i've been there its been good, close games and id be hoping to see any sort of improvement on the pitch.

Good seats there too, right next to the away dug-out, get to hear what CC is like on the sidelines.

Come on folks, get yer bums up there and get behind the team! Whoever plays, wherever he plays.

GLORY GLORY TO THE HIBEES.

Wheat Hound
24-10-2010, 04:53 PM
I'll defo be there, though the game is replayed in full at half five on bbc alba which may encourage others no tae bother?

HUTCHYHIBBY
24-10-2010, 04:54 PM
Tin hat on, but, its not going to happen!

RCNG
24-10-2010, 05:21 PM
Tin hat on, but, its not going to happen!

Doesn't matter, ill be there whether i think they will win or not.

.Sean.
24-10-2010, 05:22 PM
For some reason I thought this was on Sunday?

HUTCHYHIBBY
24-10-2010, 05:27 PM
Doesn't matter, ill be there whether i think they will win or not.I had 20 odd years of that!

RCNG
24-10-2010, 05:32 PM
I had 20 odd years of that!

Sad to hear its stopped. :boo hoo:

blackpoolhibs
24-10-2010, 05:43 PM
I'm in london. :boo hoo:

Albion Hibs
24-10-2010, 05:57 PM
Will definatly be heading up, not a big drive, despite the pain you have to suffer sitting in that crappy wooden stand.

As someone said above CC will have had a chance to get to know the team a little better and hopefully significantly change the back 4. No bones about it Utd are going to be a difficult team to get anything off, esp after loosing at the weekend.

Maybe Sevy will chuck in an own goal or two for us!

Liam89
24-10-2010, 09:05 PM
Really tempted to go, my heart says go but my head says waste of money, heavy loss and tears on the journey home.

RCNG
24-10-2010, 09:25 PM
GO! not too far away, you get to see the Hibs! That's what its really all about!

If the team comes out an there is green all over that corner then that already gives them a boost!:flag::flag::flag:

Dashing Bob S
24-10-2010, 09:33 PM
Can't be bothered to be honest. Going through one of my periodic lulls in interest which bear absolutely no relation to Hibs form (i've endured some dross and miss some decent stuff) but hapily this time it coincides with us serving up garbage and consistently losing gabage at that.

Yes, I know I'm treacherous, disloyal undercover yam **** etc etc but I'll be shopping for a nice pair of Italian hand-stitched 'yogi's' in Roma.

Enjoy the deep-vein thrombosis in the Tannadice stands!

monktonharp
24-10-2010, 09:44 PM
Will definatly be heading up, not a big drive, despite the pain you have to suffer sitting in that crappy wooden stand.

As someone said above CC will have had a chance to get to know the team a little better and hopefully significantly change the back 4. No bones about it Utd are going to be a difficult team to get anything off, esp after loosing at the weekend.

Maybe Sevy will chuck in an own goal or two for us!hoping that the new manager actually picks his team. surely not his choice this week was it? so i'll be there in person,to see what he does.

RCNG
24-10-2010, 09:59 PM
hoping that the new manager actually picks his team. surely not his choice this week was it? so i'll be there in person,to see what he does.

yeah i think the same, i have a v sneaky feeling we are gonna see a player sitting just in front of the back 4, totally diff formation from usual. i posted earlier what team i think will come out but i now think maybe bamba will be given a free roll infront of hogg and dickoh.

Diclonius
24-10-2010, 11:28 PM
I'll be there.

Home game for me. :greengrin

.Sean.
24-10-2010, 11:30 PM
I'll be there plus my usual 3.

IWasThere2016
25-10-2010, 06:16 AM
I'll be there :thumbsup:

Our recent numbers at Tannadeechee have been awful - embarrassing on occasion tbh. It was packed when we won 1-4 under TM, and lost 2-1 in the CIS and for a 0-3 SPL win (Killen, Deano and Ivan) but otherwise our turnout has been guff.

marinello59
25-10-2010, 07:04 AM
I'll be there :thumbsup:

Our recent numbers at Tannadeechee have been awful - embarrassing on occasion tbh. It was packed when we won 1-4 under TM, and lost 2-1 in the CIS and for a 0-3 SPL win (Killen, Deano and Ivan) but otherwise our turnout has been guff.

Thank God we still have diehards like yourself going along to every game to save us all from embarrassment. :thumbsup:

Darth Hibbie
25-10-2010, 07:08 AM
Booked my train tickets last night so I will be there :thumbsup:

NORTHERNHIBBY
25-10-2010, 08:09 AM
I will be there as usual. Have to say that the stewarding at Tannadump always gets right up my nose. If they gave us the old shed, it would by much easier to control that trying to shoe-horn everyone into that enclosure.

blackpoolhibs
25-10-2010, 08:41 AM
Thank God we still have diehards like yourself going along to every game to save us all from embarrassment. :thumbsup:

:faf::faf:

Keith_M
25-10-2010, 10:50 AM
I know the leg room in the corner stand isn't great but isn't it better in the 'Fair Play Stand'? (If that's what they still call it)

Haven't been for a few years so memories may be playing tricks on me.

p.s Actually, the last time I went Hibs had a fantastic support and they had to use the Shed Stand as well. Obviously a while ago :wink:

p.p.s I just remembered, I had one of the 'scarfless ones' challenge me to a fight that day. Him and his mate were either p*ssed or high on something and got chucked out.

IWasThere2016
25-10-2010, 09:19 PM

Never a truer word #59 :top marks

At The Edge
25-10-2010, 09:49 PM
i'll be there, looking forward to my first look at Calderwoods revitalised team :wink:

The_Horde
25-10-2010, 10:15 PM
I'm heading up.

Bring yer best set of lungs people. :thumbsup: :singing:

Ed De Gramo
25-10-2010, 10:16 PM
me and 4 others going :thumbsup:

no sitting in that leg busting deathtrap though :grr:

The_Horde
25-10-2010, 10:16 PM
me and 4 others going :thumbsup:

no sitting in that leg busting deathtrap though :grr:

Hail Hail :singing:

Ed De Gramo
25-10-2010, 10:19 PM
;2617984']I'm heading up.

Bring yer best set of lungs people. :thumbsup: :singing:

great minds :wink:

Albion Hibs
25-10-2010, 11:11 PM
hoping that the new manager actually picks his team. surely not his choice this week was it? so i'll be there in person,to see what he does.

Dont think he will have picked it given he was in the door for only days and does probably not yet know the league. Another week with the boys will hopefully allow us to see how he things we should be going it.

I have to say after the disappointment of saturday I am chocking for the next game, I have already managed to convince myself we are world beaters and we are going to win the game 10 nil!

HibeeMcGinn1
26-10-2010, 06:00 AM
I'll be there plus my usual 3.

3? Thought it was just us 2?

I'd still be there even if I was on my own, is that sad? With us obviously not being at out best just now this is a decent enough chance to get a wee support behind the team. An hour and a bit up the road and a 3pm kick off, none of this 12pm on tv crap. Moan the hibees!!!

gackohibs
26-10-2010, 06:58 AM
Tannadice is an away game I always attend so I'll be there plus 3.
Half my family are Arabs so a win would be sweet!

seanraff07
27-10-2010, 05:44 PM
I'm toiling for money at the moment and as usual none of my 'Hibs supporting' mates want to come.. in saying that i went there myself in May and obviously that was a great trip.:thumbsup: