PDA

View Full Version : Well done Bo'ness United

Docker
23-10-2010, 08:41 PM
I watched 2 games today......Hibs on ESPN and along with 2,000 others at Newtown Park, Bo'ness United against Queen's Park in the BIG Cup.
The BU's were everything the Hibs are not.
Determined, aggressive, play for the jersey/club, difficult to score against, pacey on the break.....the list could go on.
CC needs to clear the playing staff out - they show no appetite to fight for the cause and are kidding us all on.
The Bo'ness players don't have the same individual talent as our players but the teamwork and determination to succeed was evident from the 1st to last minute.
Well done Bo'ness for causing an upset and reminding me how exciting football can be!!!!
By the way, if we get one of the Junior teams in the Scottish this year, we better hope the games at home......from what I saw today, our team won't have the heart or bottle to handle an away day!!!!

Luna Landing
23-10-2010, 10:00 PM
yes totally agree . I was at Boness today and they were fantastic

Petrie's Tache
24-10-2010, 09:56 AM
Mon the Bo'ness. Missed the game today but they could be in for another very good year. Hopefully league and Scottish double.:agree:

Wull
24-10-2010, 10:24 AM
Cummon the BU's:thumbsup: how did the Rose git on?

northgreen24
24-10-2010, 11:10 AM
couldnt agree more, I did the same and watching BU was worth every penny of the £8 I Paid (normally only £5). The crowed (all be a few just watching as it was the cup) were right behind the team even after we went down 1 nil as the players gave everything and that all you can ask.

I only returned to the town this year and have really enjoyed all the league and cup cames :agree::agree:

I never thought I would give up my season ticket but I really am struggling to justify £405 every season . I dont expect messi like football but when guys geting £50 and playing on a sat after a weeks work play better and show more commitment I may be selecting my games ( and I know some will slate me on here for that)

linlithgowhibbie
24-10-2010, 03:21 PM
Breaks my heart to say this but ,,,, well done the BUs, hope they get an easy draw then us at ER

PS All u Bo'nessians, why not come on our bus each week, leave from the Newtown bar!:agree:

Petrie's Tache
26-10-2010, 12:56 PM
LH,

Would do but will be in Florida, so may have to pass.:greengrin

Deek01
27-10-2010, 07:36 PM
Cummon the BU's:thumbsup: how did the Rose git on?

That's the game i went to, the rose won 2-1 :greengrin