PDA

View Full Version : It's like this

totalfootball
23-10-2010, 08:18 PM
So after watching Hibs yet again collapse and surrender to another team, we have simply got to hope and prey that Calderwood quickly picks out the dross in the squad which to be honest is probaly 75% of them. Id keep Mark Brown, Paul Hanlon, Michael Hart (why has he been dropped), david wotherspoon, danny Galbraith, Ian Murray, John Rankin and derek Riordan! Of course the likes of Booth, stepthens, byrne,welsh etc are worth a shot but the rest I'd bin, through non tries to bottlers whilst others simnply lack the ability to take us forward! I prey to God we take something from Tannadice but I doubt it and the Derby will look after itself! One thing is certain though all you booooooooooooooers out there that screamed and hurled abuse at Yogi, should be ashamed because he wasn't the problem its the bunch of players that are and ok he brought some to the club but theres many, many more that were here before and after him who simply do not wear that jersey with the pride and dignity that WE YES WE deserve! Imo top 6 is beyond this bunch and if Calderwood gets us into it should be applauded.
last comment if anyone that reads this post happens to be a Hibs player or someone connected to a Hibs player please let this be known they are playing for a big big club and they should start to show us the level of commitment and performance that we Hibernian fc deserve! GGTTH