PDA

View Full Version : duffy and zemmama

StarMan10
23-10-2010, 06:14 PM
hopefully when these two lads get back it could give the team a lift
zemmama will hopefully show the spark and flair that are midfield is despratly missing and hopefully duffy will give us a different type of option upfront someone thats fast and hopefully will bang in the goals

SquashedFrogg
23-10-2010, 06:22 PM
hopefully when these two lads get back it could give the team a lift
zemmama will hopefully show the spark and flair that are midfield is despratly missing and hopefully duffy will give us a different type of option upfront someone thats fast and hopefully will bang in the goals

Woah mate, steady with your optimism...:wink:

I'm sure what you really mean is that CC is hopeless, RP should resign and every player we have is hopeless..

And every manager we've had since 1875 has been a disgrace..:bitchy:

FWIW I agree with your thoughts,just a pity too many on here can't see past the end of their own nose.

As one poster on .net said earlier, the comments on here make you sad, not just for our team but for football in general

GGTTH

Twiglet
23-10-2010, 06:25 PM
How long has Duffy been out? I seem to remember seeing something that said he'd be out for 6 weeks. I tmust have been at least a month by now surely?

darrenmcintosh2
23-10-2010, 06:31 PM
Had Duffy debuted yet.

BEEJ
23-10-2010, 06:36 PM
How long has Duffy been out? I seem to remember seeing something that said he'd be out for 6 weeks. I tmust have been at least a month by now surely?
It was a ten week injury, as I recall. And he's been out since the beginning of September.

He must be close to starting light training by now, if he's not already done so.

At The Edge
23-10-2010, 06:37 PM
Any update on Duffy? i know Zemmama is out till around Xmas but not heard much about Duffy?
Hopefully he's close to coming back into contention for a starting place, be good to finally see him in action...a nice boost for the derby as well if he is close to being fit :agree:

Purehibee_MYB
23-10-2010, 06:43 PM
Any update on Duffy? i know Zemmama is out till around Xmas but not heard much about Duffy?
Hopefully he's close to coming back into contention for a starting place, be good to finally see him in action...a nice boost for the derby as well if he is close to being fit :agree:

Any new faces will be welcome in that team so the sooner the better...

FWIW I believe Nish had a decent game today, I would even go as far as saying he was one of if not or best player... He showed some hunger which a lot of the players were lacking, he was so determined to get a goal that he injured himself scoring... Fair enough he missed a chance he probably should have scored, but IMO he did well today... Bring on the Nish haters...

blackpoolhibs
23-10-2010, 06:58 PM
Any new faces will be welcome in that team so the sooner the better...

FWIW I believe Nish had a decent game today, I would even go as far as saying he was one of if not or best player... He showed some hunger which a lot of the players were lacking, he was so determined to get a goal that he injured himself scoring... Fair enough he missed a chance he probably should have scored, but IMO he did well today... Bring on the Nish haters...

Dont hate him, just dont rate him. I'm a poet but dont know it. :wink: I think its sad that we have fallen that low, that a centre forward display like Nish had today is seen as a decent game.:boo hoo:

Purehibee_MYB
23-10-2010, 07:09 PM
Dont hate him, just dont rate him. I'm a poet but dont know it. :wink: I think its sad that we have fallen that low, that a centre forward display like Nish had today is seen as a decent game.:boo hoo:

It's true, but its not necessarily falling low... but I am disappointed that other players didn't play better than him for example Liam Miller.. I really thought playing where he was placed at the start would have done him good but hey ho C'est La Vie!

blackpoolhibs
23-10-2010, 07:40 PM
It's true, but its not necessarily falling low... but I am disappointed that other players didn't play better than him for example Liam Miller.. I really thought playing where he was placed at the start would have done him good but hey ho C'est La Vie!

Me too, but lets look at it from his point of view. He gets the ball and looks up, Nish does not have the movement or pace to find any space down the channels. So any ball to him is to his feet while marked. He gives him the ball and its mostly played back to him, or Nish falls over and loses it.

He then looks around him, Rankin is either cocking his leg at a lampost or running up someones arse. McBride is sitting on the back four, Wotherspoon is his only real outlet other than playing it backwards to the back 4.:boo hoo:

Purehibee_MYB
23-10-2010, 07:54 PM
Me too, but lets look at it from his point of view. He gets the ball and looks up, Nish does not have the movement or pace to find any space down the channels. So any ball to him is to his feet while marked. He gives him the ball and its mostly played back to him, or Nish falls over and loses it.

He then looks around him, Rankin is either cocking his leg at a lampost or running up someones arse. McBride is sitting on the back four, Wotherspoon is his only real outlet other than playing it backwards to the back 4.:boo hoo:

It's true but I'm sure he has the quality to go on a mazy run or even take a shot... Just an all round disappointment from the whole team really.

Liam89
23-10-2010, 07:58 PM

You're not wrong there BH, you have to worry how Wotherspoon is going to progress as a player (or any young players - Hanlon etc) with such pish around them. He'll receive a pass to his feet (or behind him) then find himself with a Hibs team just standing still.

monktonharp
23-10-2010, 09:33 PM
How long has Duffy been out? I seem to remember seeing something that said he'd be out for 6 weeks. I tmust have been at least a month by now surely? he's not really been out..........more like he's never been in ,and I've felt that when he is availible along with Zemmama,we've got two new players. saw wee Zouma last week in his black VW,coming out of Albion Place,disnae seem like he's training yet as it was 12:30 on Thursday:boo hoo:,but he will always be a luxury player for us in midfield until we get some grit in there! Ian Murray is what we need,for a bit of dig in the middle imho,or will we doddle along with aw these wee munchins till the end of the season/or window?

blackpoolhibs
23-10-2010, 09:35 PM
he's not really been out..........more like he's never been in ,and I've felt that when he is availible along with Zemmama,we've got two new players. saw wee Zouma last week in his black VW,coming out of Albion Place,disnae seem like he's training yet as it was 12:30 on Thursday:boo hoo:,but he will always be a luxury player for us in midfield until we get some grit in there! Ian Murray is what we need,for a bit of dig in the middle imho,or will we doddle along with aw these wee munchins till the end of the season/or window?

:tee hee:

monktonharp
23-10-2010, 09:42 PM
:tee hee:some folk laugh at a wheel gaun roond:yawn:

blairwallace
23-10-2010, 10:52 PM
Woah mate, steady with your optimism...:wink:

I'm sure what you really mean is that CC is hopeless, RP should resign and every player we have is hopeless..

And every manager we've had since 1875 has been a disgrace..

since 1903 tbh as the grail hasn't been won since we started to appoint managers:yawn: