PDA

View Full Version : Calderwoods thoughts today

ggth
23-10-2010, 05:12 PM
he will probably be glad alot of the players contracts are up
Roll on the next transfer window, new broom- clean sweeps clean......

FitbaFolkKen
23-10-2010, 05:26 PM
Yup i thin we are going to ahve to tolerate another couple of crap months before things get better at the turn of the year....well i hope they do!

delbert
25-10-2010, 03:32 PM
The only positive to come out Pittodrie is that CC now knows what a complete bunch of wasters, duds, and wage thieves we have on our books, and knows the scale of the job the laughing buffoon has left him. Roll on the transfer window, and hopefully at least a dozen of these no-hopers can be offloaded where they belong, ie full time jobs in the financial sector, public sector, anywhere but football, so that we can get some guys in who look like they are proud to pull on the green and white of Hibs, and swaet blood for the cause....if only !!

down the slope
25-10-2010, 03:41 PM
I think that all we can hope for is a steady improvement ie getting a few clean sheets away from home for starters, Calderwood would see more during saturdays game than he would have during last weeks training. Things might get worse before they get better as he tries out his own formations but there were a few good signs on Saturday if you forget about the horrendous defending as the spirit seemed ok and if a few of the chances had been taken we might have had a different result.

ahibby
26-10-2010, 12:35 PM
I wasn't at Aberdeen game but the highlights make it look like Hibs were doing the attacking and getting caught on the break. Is that how it was really. If so we could adopt more cagey tactics in future rather than up and at them? Were we too brave or niave?

sahib
26-10-2010, 07:37 PM
I wasn't at Aberdeen game but the highlights make it look like Hibs were doing the attacking and getting caught on the break. Is that how it was really. If so we could adopt more cagey tactics in future rather than up and at them? Were we too brave or niave?

We had chances before they scored. I think if we had taken the lead then the Dons heads would have gone down, especially given the run they were on. A decent result might just have papered over the cracks a bit.

Speedway
26-10-2010, 10:01 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20101026/calderwood-the-way-forward-_2262950_2197571

Interesting to see that CC has stopped being polite and chosen to point out that last Satuday's performance was a steaming pile of pony.

BEEJ
26-10-2010, 10:05 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20101026/calderwood-the-way-forward-_2262950_2197571

Interesting to see that CC has stopped being polite and chosen to point out that last Satuday's performance was a steaming pile of pony.
Yes, I feel much more content now. :greengrin

I don't want to hear any more "I can't ask the boys for more" type quotes from our Manager in a long, long time.