PDA

View Full Version : The Future

fatbloke
23-10-2010, 01:14 PM
Well well that was the shortest honeymoon period the world has ever seen.

Possibly a good thing, if losing is ever good, at least CC knows where he stands. Don't know if I have ever seen such an uninspired first match under a new manager. However being the eternal optimist or perennial daftie - you decide - I still have faith that we can turn this round and finish third or fourth.

Keep the faith GGTTH.

PS Colin Hendry for assistant manager?

sesoim
23-10-2010, 01:19 PM
Because Calderwood hasn't worked in the SPL, it will take him a while to get used to our team and the league we're in. Time that I'm not sure we can afford to lose when we're in such a mess. But it was Petrie's decision to employ this guy and it'll be his fault if we do end up bottom.

At The Edge
23-10-2010, 01:22 PM
was thinking this during the game, CC will now know that he has serious work to do, i hope he has the balls to chop players out of the team, today was horendous, i would hope and expect to see big changes for the match against Dundee Utd.
without naming names, a lot of the players on display today are not good enough for Hibs with either skill or passion

Alfred E Newman
23-10-2010, 01:26 PM
Well well that was the shortest honeymoon period the world has ever seen.

Possibly a good thing, if losing is ever good, at least CC knows where he stands. Don't know if I have ever seen such an uninspired first match under a new manager. However being the eternal optimist or perennial daftie - you decide - I still have faith that we can turn this round and finish third or fourth.

Keep the faith GGTTH.

PS Colin Hendry for assistant manager?

It should be clear to Calderwood now that he has inherited from Yogi a mediocre one paced squad that is simply not good enough .

Sprouleflyer
23-10-2010, 01:35 PM
was thinking this during the game, CC will now know that he has serious work to do, i hope he has the balls to chop players out of the team, today was horendous, i would hope and expect to see big changes for the match against Dundee Utd.
without naming names, a lot of the players on display today are not good enough for Hibs with either skill or passion

Such as sorting out that defence!!!

GloryGlory
23-10-2010, 01:41 PM
At one point, Craig Burley commented to the effect that CC would have the whole team in first thing on Monday concentrating on defence. Then he said "Or even on Sunday...". :agree:

Hope so, I hope the first thing he said in the dressing room was "No drinky poos, tonight, lads, no pubbing or clubbing, because you're all in tomorrow morning at 9:00 sharp for double training sessions getting this mess sorted out! And you'll be in for double training sessions every day until it is. And if you don't like it, you can kiss my ass."

Ferryhibby
23-10-2010, 01:46 PM
Seems to me we are in a good position you always learn more from your players in an actual game than running about in training, apparently wev looked good in training for months now but reality speaks on the pitch, at least calderwood should now know whos not good enough and will know who to get rid of, we could have scrapped a result today and nxt week without it really teling him something. thought we looked better when Riordan came on and thats probably one of the better games ive seen Hanlon having, looked more strong in the challenge and good crosses a long way to go tho, thank god most of them are out of contract end of season.

heretoday
23-10-2010, 01:54 PM
Time's like this I curse the transfer window. We have to put up with this shower till New Year.

Calderwood has to try and make a silk purse out of them. And somehow we have to get behind them.

cad
23-10-2010, 02:34 PM
Scottish footballs dying but we are ahead of schedule we are already dead and buried if thats what Hibs are all about .
Starts tomorrow Col all the best mate your gonna need it ,a few things your gonna hear in the next few weeks in no particular order
Training centre ,standards ,leaders ,new stand survival ,business , ambition ,
sold the silverware , knee jerk reaction ,pissed of no going back , see ya ,dire ,player power non triers ,players out of position empty stands white elephants give the punters what they want £400 per season ,pish up a rope , going away early ,ubber supporter 8 managers in 10 years players getting hammered ,police involved in fracas ,drink driving ,dont worry the **** will be out the box soon ,calling in all the debt ,wisnae Yogis fault , Aye it wiz,it was JC s fault naw it wisnae ,Rod and the meet , Jonesy not being replaced ,bring back Ivan , gambling , PBS, longer sticks for the toffee apples ,music at half times crap ,standing in the East Stand ,going out for a smoke , Nish ,Hogg , Rankin , Deek ,Stack , contracts ,Kano shut up , and we want all that sorted for Jan if not sooner .

GGTTH:wink: