PDA

View Full Version : Let's no beat about the bush

Littlest Hobo
23-10-2010, 12:50 PM
Colin, just ask some of the supporters who you need to get shot of and it might just save us all a bit of :boo hoo: and save us from the dreaded relegation.:rolleyes:

I'll start us off - CHRIS HOGG:bye:

HIBERNIAN-0762
23-10-2010, 12:54 PM
Colin, just ask some of the supporters who you need to get shot of and it might just save us all a bit of :boo hoo: and save us from the dreaded relegation.:rolleyes:

Let's not forget Bamba, Dickoh, McBride, Miller, Hanlon, Nish, Rankin, Stevenson in that list as well

Saorsa

I'll start us off - CHRIS HOGG:bye:Less typing if the list is of those I'd keep :agree:

Hanlon, Spoony, Riordan, Galbraith, Brown, the rest are either nae good, dinnae give a **** or dinnae want tae be here.

Hibby Cam

you really are one ****ed up fanny mate, take it we played with only one player today yeah, if you had as much passion supporting the team as you seem have hoggy bashing u would get on a bit better fud

The_Horde
23-10-2010, 12:56 PM

Hogg is the least of our worries IMO. At least he shows a bit of pride.

The_Horde
23-10-2010, 12:57 PM
Less typing if the list is of those I'd keep :agree:

Hanlon, Spoony, Riordan, Galbraith, Brown, the rest are either nae good, dinnae give a **** or dinnae want tae be here.

Postioning for Maguire's goal a bit suspect?

Hibby Cam
23-10-2010, 12:58 PM
;2615595']Hogg is the least of our worries IMO. At least he shows a bit of pride.

pride doesnt hold much water with hogg bashin fuds in this site,

Hibercelona
23-10-2010, 01:00 PM

Simply brilliant... :top marks

Bet you were one of the many that had his tongue up hoggys arse last week. :bye:

Saorsa
23-10-2010, 01:03 PM
;2615596']Postioning for Maguire's goal a bit suspect?A mistake? Everybody makes them, Brown is still a decent keeper tae have IMO. I'm talking about the simply no good enough or the dinnae give a **** wasters.

allezsauzee
23-10-2010, 01:05 PM
I seem to remember that getting rid of Hogg from the middle of defence was the answer to all our problems!!! Dickoh and Bamba CANNOT be played together. I'd push bamba into midfield to get some much needed strength & athletism in there and put Hogg back into central defence

Littlest Hobo
23-10-2010, 01:10 PM
you really are one ****ed up fanny mate, take it we played with only one player today yeah, if you had as much passion supporting the team as you seem have hoggy bashing u would get on a bit better fud

Aye that's right Iam one ****ed up fanny:agree: but enough about my personal life:greengrin let's hear more on your thoughts about our captain fantastic Hogg and why you think he should escape my criticism? Remember I only started off with Hogg because he's a good place to start being our captain, there are a few others I'll no miss later!

I'll no hold my breath for a reply because that would mean you would have to use your brain, and going by your last post it seems obvious to me that you might not have much matter up top? Gone prove me wrong, post something sensible.:wink:

Steve20
23-10-2010, 01:17 PM
I would keep Riordan, Hanlon and Spoony. The rest can all get lost.

Littlest Hobo
23-10-2010, 01:19 PM
pride doesnt hold much water with hogg bashin fuds in this site,

Just for the record I only started with Hogg because he's the captain, there are plenty others.
So your argument doesn't hold water that I'm singling Hogg out.:wink:

Pride, let's talk about that for a moment then. Pride doesn't do it for me without being backed up by talent.

If it were down to just having pride I'm sure you and I would both be playing today. Unfortunately I don't think many folks would pay to see that. You need talent my friend and from what I saw today and were we are in the league that speaks volumes as far as I'm concerned!

Westie1875
23-10-2010, 01:19 PM

Agreed :agree:

Littlest Hobo
23-10-2010, 01:20 PM

And Miller :agree::thumbsup:

allezsauzee
23-10-2010, 01:22 PM
I'll no hold my breath for a reply because that would mean you would have to use your brain, and going by your last post it seems obvious to me that you might not have much matter up top? Gone prove me wrong, post something sensible.:wink:

So how many brain cells did it require to jump on the Hogg bashing bandwagon?

Dalkeith Hibee
23-10-2010, 01:28 PM
;2615596']Postioning for Maguire's goal a bit suspect?

So nothing to do with the fact that the defence were all over the place, and Hanlon was dreadfully out of position when Maguire got the pass back? Dont think you can blame Brown at all today

Hanlon also dragged right out of position for the 3rd goal. He had a look over too at the goalscorer before he was played the ball. Shocking day for him and the other 3 at the back today.

Ozyhibby
23-10-2010, 01:29 PM
And Miller :agree::thumbsup:

:bitchy: He's gash as well. He slows every thing down to walking pace. Hopeless. Get rid.

DH1875
23-10-2010, 01:32 PM

Seems to me our new manager thinks it's a good idea to start games with Deeks on the bench:grr:.
And before you all start saying he was injured he didn't look very injured to me when he came on :hmmm:.

forzahibees
23-10-2010, 01:35 PM
:bitchy: He's gash as well. He slows every thing down to walking pace. Hopeless. Get rid.

granted he isnt playing well at the moment however he is a class act and imo a great place to start to build the team around , as they say form is temp , class is perm!!

SurferRosa
23-10-2010, 01:41 PM
Less typing if the list is of those I'd keep :agree:

Totally agree...sad, but that`s pretty much about it.

blackpoolhibs
23-10-2010, 01:47 PM
Before Hogg it should be Evans and Stevenson. They should have nothing to do with selecting the 1st team. Calderwood could be forgiven for letting them pick the team, or have a good input, as he wont have seen a lot of them, and its hard to know your best 11 after 4 days training.

But these numpties do, and again Hogg at right back before the best and only right back in the club is a shocking mistake. Hanlon at left Back. :grr: Get rid of them, or get them back doing what they were doing before Yogi went, and start picking the team yourself.

PISTOL1875
23-10-2010, 02:12 PM
Let's not forget Bamba, Dickoh, McBride, Miller, Hanlon, Nish, Rankin, Stevenson in that list as well

Are you sure about that ???

Littlest Hobo
23-10-2010, 02:21 PM
So how many brain cells did it require to jump on the Hogg bashing bandwagon?

If ye were to read the effing post you would see that I was only starting off with Hogg. :grr::bitchy:

allezsauzee
23-10-2010, 02:36 PM
If ye were to read the effing post you would see that I was only starting off with Hogg. :grr::bitchy:

So why not name the others in your initial post? Did you need more time to think?

Dinkydoo
23-10-2010, 03:02 PM
Oh so Hogg isn't good enough for us now. :faf:

What about next week if scores another two? :rolleyes:

Bamba was worse today IMO, causing a $h^tload more problems than he solved for the entire game.

bigross7
23-10-2010, 03:06 PM
Before Hogg it should be Evans and Stevenson. They should have nothing to do with selecting the 1st team. Calderwood could be forgiven for letting them pick the team, or have a good input, as he wont have seen a lot of them, and its hard to know your best 11 after 4 days training.

But these numpties do, and again Hogg at right back before the best and only right back in the club is a shocking mistake. Hanlon at left Back. :grr: Get rid of them, or get them back doing what they were doing before Yogi went, and start picking the team yourself.

Could not agree more.

capitalhibee
23-10-2010, 03:26 PM
So why not name the others in your initial post? Did you need more time to think?

He only started off with Hogg as he is the captian. He could have mentioned a good few moer but he was looking for other members input

Well thats how i read it

nonshinyfinish
23-10-2010, 03:41 PM
Seems to me our new manager thinks it's a good idea to start games with Deeks on the bench:grr:.
And before you all start saying he was injured he didn't look very injured to me when he came on :hmmm:.

He had a fitness test this morning, the result of which was presumably that he could play 45 minutes.

Not every injury involves a comedy limp.