PDA

View Full Version : to all Musselburgh/Fisherow Hibbies

monktonharp
22-10-2010, 09:28 PM
we run a supporters bus to most away games,but lately our numbers have dropped quite a bit,which has meant dropping out of some. we are however,determined to get to as many games as possible and instead of starting from Joppa,have decided to start from 5 mins doon the road at the Ship Inn in Fisherow. all new travellers welcome on our friendly family bus. next away bus will be to Tannadice,see travel forum for more info. GGTTH

Alex Trager
22-10-2010, 10:03 PM
we run a supporters bus to most away games,but lately our numbers have dropped quite a bit,which has meant dropping out of some. we are however,determined to get to as many games as possible and instead of starting from Joppa,have decided to start from 5 mins doon the road at the Ship Inn in Fisherow. all new travellers welcome on our friendly family bus. next away bus will be to Tannadice,see travel forum for more info. GGTTH
Nice one, would you be able to pm me your mobile number for the future, this will be of much use. Definately

Lmc2105
22-10-2010, 10:09 PM
Hope ye get the number ye need Wullie.

franks
22-10-2010, 10:19 PM
Count me in for Tannadice Wullie, Brian can't make it. Last match before Cuba, I'll be happy to start the bus off from the Ship.

El Gubbz
22-10-2010, 10:20 PM
What's the usual prices?

monktonharp
22-10-2010, 10:21 PM
Hope ye get the number ye need Wullie. cheers Lee, if we go under the waves..........we'll be playin' the piano:greengrin and singin' Hibs songs:wink:

monktonharp
22-10-2010, 10:22 PM
Nice one, would you be able to pm me your mobile number for the future, this will be of much use. Definatelywill do that:wink:

monktonharp
22-10-2010, 10:32 PM
What's the usual prices? different rate for distance,obviously,but we try and give a discount too for youths/kids etc. at the end of it all,we want to run a bus we can pay for,with an opportunity to Hibernian fans tae get along to see their team play anywhere,at a decent price,and get them hame safe to their own surroundings. canny promise anymore . PM COMING TO YOU TOMMOROW

Lmc2105
22-10-2010, 11:21 PM
cheers Lee, if we go under the waves..........we'll be playin' the piano:greengrin and singin' Hibs songs:wink:

we will help you out as much as possible mate don't want to see a bus going down if we work together it won't happen!!

we will help you all the way :thumbsup:

GGTTH

lyonhibs
23-10-2010, 07:37 AM
Regarding prices, I've been on this bus a couple of times, and found the prices very reasonable. Bus convenor cannae sing for toffee mind :greengrin

Hope you get some new recruits :agree:

oneone73
23-10-2010, 07:57 AM
Regarding prices, I've been on this bus a couple of times, and found the prices very reasonable. Bus convenor cannae sing for toffee mind :greengrin

Agreed :greengrin Making a weekend of Tanadeechy, Wullie, so going up under my own steam. I'm up for the midweek trip to Ibrox if you're running a bus, though?

franks
23-10-2010, 07:57 PM
Booked the bus this morning for Tannadice. Tried to book a 20 odd seater but could only get a 40 odd seater so plenty seats available. Leaving from the Ship (Fisherrow/Musselburgh) at 11.15 see travel section for full details.

essexhibee
23-10-2010, 08:02 PM
Obviously difficult to get up to matches being so far away... but just wanted to say hats off to all you guys who follow follow everywhere.

Thanks for keeping up this clubs great name. :thumbsup: