PDA

View Full Version : Shareholder Review Meeting

ancienthibby
22-10-2010, 11:58 AM
The day's mail has just arrived and includes a letter from The Tacheman inviting shareholders to a meeting to be held in the FF Stand On Monday 1 November 2010 at 7 p.m. with tea and coffee from 6.30 p.m.

Meeting will feature presentations from the Executive Team and 'an extended question and answer session'!!
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

sahib
22-10-2010, 12:44 PM
The day's mail has just arrived and includes a letter from The Tacheman inviting shareholders to a meeting to be held in the FF Stand On Monday 1 November 2010 at 7 p.m. with tea and coffee from 6.30 p.m.

Meeting will feature presentations from the Executive Team and 'an extended question and answer session'!!

Why is this such a cause for celebration?

Aubenas
22-10-2010, 12:51 PM
Why is this such a cause for celebration?

Because we could support a team where they don't give a monkeys for the fans' views. For instance, by signing a disgruntled star on a 5 year contract so that when he is punted the owners get a fortune and the fans are conned into thinking he wants to stay.:greengrin

Golden Bear
22-10-2010, 03:23 PM

:agree:

I think I'll attend this meeting as it sounds quite interesting.

I hope the mightyTache disnae scrounge on the biscuits though or he'll be ruled well out of order!

surreyhibbie
22-10-2010, 08:15 PM
Got my invitation, but it's a bit far to go for a cuppa tea.

I'm sure there will be a full report on here! :greengrin