PDA

View Full Version : Fans Protesting Outside Rooneys House

erin-go-bragh87
22-10-2010, 10:47 AM
This is taking it too far, his wife and kid could have been in the house. People need to keep this stuff in perspective.....

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Wayne-Rooney-Protest-At-Manchester-United-Strikers-House-After-Club-Urge-Fans-To-Be-Patient/Article/201010315764885?f=rss

Hibs7
22-10-2010, 10:50 AM
It should be the prostitutes protesting as the little turd hasn't turned up for his weekly nappy change, he gets all he deserves.

Ritchie
22-10-2010, 10:55 AM
It should be the prostitutes protesting as the little turd hasn't turned up for his weekly nappy change, he gets all he deserves.

hardly, he's not happy somewhere and wants to move.

these fans are sad twats... :rolleyes:

Ryan69
22-10-2010, 11:03 AM
The guy deserves everything he gets!

If he could understand what loyalty is then he wouldnt have such problems now would he.....ask his wife,ask Everton,ask Man Utd!

I cant however understand what the big deal about him is.....Im pretty sure hes only ever scored more than 20 goals in 1 season.....does that justify 50 million pricetag? or 500,000 a week?

David Villa should be worth 1 billion if this fanny is worth even 50 million!

Harpandcastle
22-10-2010, 11:05 AM
hardly, he's not happy somewhere and wants to move.

these fans are sad twats... :rolleyes:

Thats why players more and more often do not give a F about clubs or fans.

I firmly believe that there are certain players at clubs who should realise that particular transfers are off limits. Rooney going to City would be crapping over everyone and everything he has been about for the past 6 years so pointing out to him he is in for a rough ride is fair do's IMO. There are plenty other clubs out there for him to choose from.

cwilliamson85
22-10-2010, 11:25 AM
Protest at the ground or during the match.

Dont do it at his home were his wife and newborn get dragged into it.

'Mon the Hibs
22-10-2010, 11:45 AM
Thats why players more and more often do not give a F about clubs or fans.

I firmly believe that there are certain players at clubs who should realise that particular transfers are off limits. Rooney going to City would be crapping over everyone and everything he has been about for the past 6 years so pointing out to him he is in for a rough ride is fair do's IMO. There are plenty other clubs out there for him to choose from.

Apart from Chelski, Barca, Real Madrid and outside chance of one of the Milan clubs.... I can't think of any other "big" teams that he would want to go to, or that could afford him. Are any of these clubs a better than UTD?

GB6
22-10-2010, 12:09 PM
Glad some people hate him more than i do :greengrin

sahib
22-10-2010, 12:25 PM
:confused:
This is taking it too far, his wife and kid could have been in the house. People need to keep this stuff in perspective.....

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Wayne-Rooney-Protest-At-Manchester-United-Strikers-House-After-Club-Urge-Fans-To-Be-Patient/Article/201010315764885?f=rss

The poor are getting penalised for the excesses of the fat cats. Council rent rises will see the homeless increase in number. Decent hard working state sector workers are being thrown out of work with the safety net of benefits removed or greatly reduced . Me and thousands of others will have to work longer for less pension even if we keep our jobs.
What gets people onto the streets to protest- Wayne Rooney's possible departure.

Beefster
22-10-2010, 12:29 PM
:confused:

The poor are getting penalised for the excesses of the fat cats. Council rent rises will see the homeless increase in number. Decent hard working state sector workers are being thrown out of work with the safety net of benefits removed or greatly reduced . Me and thousands of others will have to work longer for less pension even if we keep our jobs.
What gets people onto the streets to protest- Wayne Rooney's possible departure.

While I agree with you to a certain extent about folk protesting over a football player wanting to leave - were you out protesting when it was all happening to the private sector over the last couple of years?

Hibs7
22-10-2010, 12:34 PM
Do you think his wife gives 2 f***s after his behaviour, she should walk out and take him to the cleaners, worth a fair bit more to her now. Screw him till he squeeks girl.

sahib
22-10-2010, 12:40 PM
While I agree with you to a certain extent about folk protesting over a football player wanting to leave - were you out protesting when it was all happening to the private sector over the last couple of years?

Was the private sector out protesting? Was anyone? Would we have noticed among all the celebrity ballocks that is the front page news of the day and latest opiate.
Everyone just wants to keep their head down and hope they are all right.

Threaten to leave their club though and they hit the streets, which is really the point I was making.

erin-go-bragh87
22-10-2010, 02:05 PM
Protest at the ground or during the match.

Dont do it at his home were his wife and newborn get dragged into it.

Exactly.

Harpandcastle
22-10-2010, 03:50 PM
Apart from Chelski, Barca, Real Madrid and outside chance of one of the Milan clubs.... I can't think of any other "big" teams that he would want to go to, or that could afford him. Are any of these clubs a better than UTD?

He may or may not fancy those clubs, the point I was making is that Man city should remain out of bounds for him, a move to any of the above would have been easier accepted.

If a club and it's fans give an individual support on and of the park for several years I think they have every right to let the player know in no uncertain terms that heading of to their rivals will not be appreciated.

Ozyhibby
22-10-2010, 04:41 PM
Seems to have worked a treat. I'm off down to Deeks house now, who's with me?
:greengrin

JohnScott
22-10-2010, 06:20 PM

Tell me your kidding?!!!:faf:

As for Fergie? This is the same Fergie that said he was going to retire about 5 years ago then signed another lucrative contract within weeks of his "announcement". Rooney hasn't just screwed more money out of United, he's also helped push up the totally ludicrous sums paid to players since the Bosman ruling. We live in a society where millionaires come on tv urging us to shop in particular supermarkets or dig deep for charities. And frankly we're the effing IDIOTS putting all this money in their very deep pockets. "Every little helps!"

As for the OP? Of course it's pathetic fans being outside Rooney's home.

Gus
22-10-2010, 06:44 PM
Did Rooney ever suggest he would move to Man City, this was just media speculation.

IMO I think its out of order the protest outside his house.......take it no1 protested outside John Hughes house when he wouldn't go and kept coming out with the same.

(not an attack on JH)

ballengeich
22-10-2010, 06:48 PM
Screw him till he squeeks girl.

Is that his wife you're talking to?