Heid pish waster loser disnae make any sense. :devil:

HibbyAndy
22-10-2010, 10:51 AM
No quite.

Heid pish waster loser disnae make any sense. :devil:

Also no the full shullin and crap at fishin :greengrin

KeithTheHibby
22-10-2010, 10:58 AM
He needs to spend some time at Her Majestys Service otherwise we are going to end up reading about his death.

El Gubbz
22-10-2010, 11:00 AM
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/51865/VIDEO-GAZZA-LOSES-PLOT/VIDEO-GAZZA-LOSES-PLOTVIDEO-GAZZA-LOSES-PLOTVIDEO-GAZZA-LOSES-PLOTVIDEO-GAZZA-LOSES-PLOTVIDEO-GAZZA-LOSES-PLOTVIDEO-GAZZA-LOSES-PLOTVIDEO-GAZZA-LOSES-PLOTVIDEO-GAZZA-LOSES-PLOTVIDEO-GAZZA-LOSES-PLOTVIDEO-GAZZA-LOSES-PLOT

HIBERNIAN-0762
22-10-2010, 11:09 AM
A man clearly on the verge of insanity (if not there already) tragic and what a waste of talent, will be dead soon I predict

.Sean.
22-10-2010, 11:14 AM
He's an erse, quite clearly going mad. Has he not been caught with the ol' marching powder before?

stu in nottingham
22-10-2010, 11:34 AM
Paul Gascoigne Arrested In Drugs Swoop
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Paul-Gascoigne-Arrested-By-Northumbria-Police-After-Drugs-Raid/Article/201010415766608?f=rss

EskbankHibby
22-10-2010, 12:01 PM
He's an erse, quite clearly going mad. Has he not been caught with the ol' marching powder before?

Freely admitted to taking it every day for a month in his autobiography iirc, a truly horrible read on every level. This boy needs help, quickly.

monktonharp
22-10-2010, 10:48 PM
Waster Loser Pish heid.

Whatever order you want. can I add to that , total non-person? was a good footballer,had a great chance to be some kind of personality,and f/cks it up,time after time. why bother with this tit? lock him up before he runs some bairn o'er.

hibee_nation
22-10-2010, 11:09 PM
A down to earth Geordie lad that was not able to cope with stardom. Hope he gets help and comes out the other side a wiser man. Addiction can get us all nae need for the scorn. Good luck Gazza. :agree:

ScottB
22-10-2010, 11:28 PM
He's actually a poster child for what's wrong with footballers, and indeed our culture in the UK.

Here is a guy who squandered an incredible talent and became addicted to drink. The media responded by largely turning him into a joke figure and hero in the early days, then just a joke now.

Of course he's an addict, so we have to take that into account, but he's had all the help you could wish for and he's consistently failed to turn his life around.

eastmainsmsh
22-10-2010, 11:49 PM
Needs help ... A wonderful talent blessed with the lot ... to many hangers on ... hope he gets the right help :agree:

Football needs Gazza and Gazza needs football again in some capacity ...

Football is his life ..

ScottB
22-10-2010, 11:58 PM
Needs help ... A wonderful talent blessed with the lot ... to many hangers on ... hope he gets the right help :agree:

Football needs Gazza and Gazza needs football again in some capacity ...

Football is his life ..

The problem is, drink is his life.

How many clubs have given him jobs as coaches and the like? As I said, he's had so many opportunities. He just has to actually want them.

latapy10
23-10-2010, 12:13 AM
The problem is, drink is his life.

How many clubs have given him jobs as coaches and the like? As I said, he's had so many opportunities. He just has to actually want them.1 word LEGEND END OFF:agree:

latapy10
23-10-2010, 12:16 AM
He's actually a poster child for what's wrong with footballers, and indeed our culture in the UK.

Here is a guy who squandered an incredible talent and became addicted to drink. The media responded by largely turning him into a joke figure and hero in the early days, then just a joke now.

Of course he's an addict, so we have to take that into account, but he's had all the help you could wish for and he's consistently failed to turn his life around.Well a wish a had everything gazza has had in his life LEGEND

.Sean.
23-10-2010, 07:43 AM
Why's Gazza a legend?

Hibee Daz
23-10-2010, 10:37 AM
A down to earth Geordie lad that was not able to cope with stardom. Hope he gets help and comes out the other side a wiser man. Addiction can get us all nae need for the scorn. Good luck Gazza. :agree:

Actually there is plenty of need for people to scorn him, as he used to beat his wife for a start!

Lets not forget that he recently tried to take food and bevvy along with his fishing rod too Raoul Moat the murderous physcopath who killed a load of innocent people and blinded a police officer!

**** Gazza he is a lowlife cretin.

Hibee Daz
23-10-2010, 10:41 AM
1 word LEGEND END OFF:agree:

TOTAL BOLLOCKS.:brickwall

hibiedude
23-10-2010, 10:47 AM
Waster Loser Pish heid.

Whatever order you want.

The man needs help rather than ridicule just my opinion

heretoday
23-10-2010, 11:47 AM
He's an addict.

joe breezy
23-10-2010, 11:56 AM
He is an addict and that is a very hard thing to break...

ScottB
23-10-2010, 01:07 PM
1 word LEGEND END OFF:agree:

Well a wish a had everything gazza has had in his life LEGEND

Congratulations, the stupidest posts I've ever seen on this site. Bravo.

Greentinted
23-10-2010, 06:09 PM
Having been an ardent admirer of him as a footballer since his emergence during Italia '90, its been awful watch him slowly descend into a hell of self-sabotage. The man is so obviously unwell, added to which is a simplistic, almost child-like disposition. I am no expert on mental health issues but have seen more people fragment in various ways that I should have liked to. Its so easy to dismiss these people as 'nutters', 'psychos', 'bammers', 'radges', etc but there is a great deal of agony behind the erratic and unpredicatble nature of the manifest symptoms. Would we be taking the pish if he was epileptic, downs syndrome, MS, or whatever? I think not, so why the nasty pejorative insults aimed at the mentally fragile? Maybe some folks should take a wee wander through the corridors of the Royal Edinburgh before engaging own brains and spouting their bigotry, and see for themselves the nature of mental illness. I should imagine some attitudes would change irrevocably.
As for Gascoigne, I think he's been teetering on the cusp of significant insanity for a good while now, but with his co-dependancy, attachment and addiction issues, his delusions are amplified by the self-appointed acolytes hoovering up whatever kudos they can from the Gazza myth. FWIW I believe 'Gazza' should be banished forever and maybe, just maybe, Paul Gascoigne the man could finally emerge from the nightmare.

monktonharp
23-10-2010, 10:42 PM
Having been an ardent admirer of him as a footballer since his emergence during Italia '90, its been awful watch him slowly descend into a hell of self-sabotage. The man is so obviously unwell, added to which is a simplistic, almost child-like disposition. I am no expert on mental health issues but have seen more people fragment in various ways that I should have liked to. Its so easy to dismiss these people as 'nutters', 'psychos', 'bammers', 'radges', etc but there is a great deal of agony behind the erratic and unpredicatble nature of the manifest symptoms. Would we be taking the pish if he was epileptic, downs syndrome, MS, or whatever? I think not, so why the nasty pejorative insults aimed at the mentally fragile? Maybe some folks should take a wee wander through the corridors of the Royal Edinburgh before engaging own brains and spouting their bigotry, and see for themselves the nature of mental illness. I should imagine some attitudes would change irrevocably.
As for Gascoigne, I think he's been teetering on the cusp of significant insanity for a good while now, but with his co-dependancy, attachment and addiction issues, his delusions are amplified by the self-appointed acolytes hoovering up whatever kudos they can from the Gazza myth. FWIW I believe 'Gazza' should be banished forever and maybe, just maybe, Paul Gascoigne the man could finally emerge from the nightmare.You seem quite learned,experienced and definately supportive of people like Paul Gasgoine,who are going through some sort of living hell,but surely you can see why pwople on here dont all see your point of view? He has had it all before him and squanderered it , after coming out of a working class background to become fairly well set up for life,most ordinary people would settle for. he's blown it all,liked the trappings,done the tv programme wi' Jimmy 5 bellies,played the flute on telly,slapped his missus if reports were true, but you say he now needs all the help we can give him? sorry

Phil D. Rolls
24-10-2010, 10:00 AM
There isn't half some nonsense been written on this thread.

Surely, a couple of cans of Ace lager, half a chicken and a fishing rod is all it takes to put the guy right? There's as much chance of that working as anything else until Gascoigne realises he can't go on the way he is.

A spell in chokey wouldn't do him any harm at all IMO.

Phil D. Rolls
24-10-2010, 10:04 AM
Actually there is plenty of need for people to scorn him, as he used to beat his wife for a start!

Lets not forget that he recently tried to take food and bevvy along with his fishing rod too Raoul Moat the murderous physcopath who killed a load of innocent people and blinded a police officer!

**** Gazza he is a lowlife cretin.

You read the tabloids a lot mate?