PDA

View Full Version : Yams Wages Delayed.....Again

Sergey
21-10-2010, 03:21 PM
I can't take any credit for breaking this story as there's a thread on KB, but I can confirm (from a member of the press) that the Hearts U19's and their academy players have had their wages delayed for the 2nd time in as many months.

Probably just a recurring 'technical glitch' :agree:

leithsansiro
21-10-2010, 03:31 PM
Some, but by no means all, of the first team too.

bighairyfaeleith
21-10-2010, 03:37 PM
This can't be right, not the mighty hearts surely :greengrin

Ozyhibby
21-10-2010, 03:38 PM
Should all be sorted when the proceeds from this come in.

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20101020/gorgie-bonanza-sale-this-saturday_2241384_2190639

leithsansiro
21-10-2010, 03:39 PM
Nah, it surely must be the peasants from Leith who have again failed to make ends meet by not selling enough pegs. Bloody recession.

Sort it out Petrie.

Bostonhibby
21-10-2010, 03:42 PM
My Yam supporting Brother in Law who got wind of the previous failure to pay before it broke said as much again today, source?

A non playing Yam employee who goes to the same golf club as him........... not really a big deal now, or much point in posting it as none of them have got the sense to see reality, or the balls to actually do anything about it. Maybe its just that all the moneys gone to Kyle this month?

Its far better to put the whole thing down to some Hobo bank employee who is bound to have delayed it, or maybe its the global banking crisis that affects all the megabanks like erm, whatsitsnameagain of Lithuania, you know, the one whose shares are now quoted as "junk".

Mikey
21-10-2010, 03:45 PM

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20101020/gorgie-bonanza-sale-this-saturday_2241384_2190639

Cash only :wink:

Diclonius
21-10-2010, 03:47 PM
This can't be true - I saw their U19 player Fraser Mullen at the Heriot Watt student shop only an hour ago. He must be getting paid if he can afford the overpriced ***** there. :wink:

heretoday
21-10-2010, 03:55 PM
Are Hearts players actually paid?

This comes as a surprise. I always thought that since they were the "big" team in Edinburgh (but not in Leith) with Champs League ambition, that guys would be flocking to play for them for nothing.

What drives me to be so cynical? I need counselling.

Fast. :agree:

easty
21-10-2010, 03:58 PM
Maybe Zaliukus got that payrise he was after, and that money had to come from somewhere...

HIBERNIAN-0762
21-10-2010, 04:06 PM
The comedy gold continues, big team way of doing things are not for wee team supporters like us to comment on, after all we always go for the cheap option so we must trust our big brothers to sort out another sorry mess,

You couldn't make it up...

:lolyam:

TheBall'sRound
21-10-2010, 04:08 PM

It appears they are selling "Shower jackets" which conjures the image of some kind of massive upperbody shower cap.

Certainly explains the smell at the PBS.

Hibercelona
21-10-2010, 04:34 PM
I sense another fire sale coming on. :agree:

Dashing Bob S
21-10-2010, 06:01 PM
God they're boring. C'mon Yams, do the honourable thing and just perish. You know you want to. It's only because you know how much we'd miss you, that insist upon hanging on.

Well, it's time to give you our blessing.

Just go.

Mixu62
21-10-2010, 07:03 PM
God they're boring. C'mon Yams, do the honourable thing and just perish. You know you want to. It's only because you know how much we'd miss you, that insist upon hanging on.

Well, it's time to give you our blessing.

Just go.

I've highlighted the flaw in your logic.

sixtwo
21-10-2010, 07:13 PM
jambo jumble sale again?

They are tramps! The club are tramps for doing this and the supporters are tramps for buying old trampy stock!

Total TRAMPS!

The Modfather
21-10-2010, 07:21 PM
Sergey, do you ever post about Hibs? Genuine question, I can't ever remember seeing you talking about us.

Can't be long until another one of your "Hearts are about to go bust" threads.

Talk about the mighty cabbage once in a while man!

greenginger
21-10-2010, 07:28 PM
Sergey, do you ever post about Hibs? Genuine question, I can't ever remember seeing you talking about us.

Don't listen to him Sergey, glad someone does'nt mind risking infection by raking around in the Gorgie cesspit. :greengrin

down the slope
21-10-2010, 08:28 PM

I think you will find Sergey does post about the Hibs , it's just that he hates the yams more than most, that's ok with me.

Wembley67
21-10-2010, 08:41 PM

Bordering on an obsession for what seems quite a bright individual.

DAVE1875
21-10-2010, 08:46 PM

Who really cares if Sergey posts more about the yams than he does about Hibs? As long as it's not a positive (apart from HIV) post from yams point of view, then he can post away.

Anyway back to the relavent subject; this mean Thomson is going to struggle to buy things to try n tempt schoolies with?

Jonnyboy
21-10-2010, 10:05 PM

Bordering on an obsession for what seems quite a bright individual.

Lets be honest guys, the Hertz offer up plenty of ammo :agree:

BTW I'm told the same story by another club insider so maybe there's no smoke without fire?

PS - C'mon the Hibs (for anyone who thinks I might be obsessed with the PBS mob :wink::greengrin)

The Harp
21-10-2010, 11:36 PM
Could it be that when any misguided player is foolish enough to sign for the big (debt) team they are enrolled into the Yams menage - a devilish scheme where each week 1 employee has a turn at being paid his contracted wage while the rest go without.:boo hoo:

greenlex
22-10-2010, 01:09 AM
Could it be that when any misguided player is foolish enough to sign for the big (debt) team they are enrolled into the Yams menage - a devilish scheme where each week 1 employee has a turn at being paid his contracted wage while the rest go without.:boo hoo:
Nice one . Get it in the Yamathaurus

MB62
22-10-2010, 07:37 AM
C'mon the Hibs

Gees, you're always on about Hibs! Have you never found it funny, EVER, just to have a wee dash at the Yams every now and again? :wink: :greengrin

CentreLine
22-10-2010, 08:14 AM
We love the threads you post. It is a great way to start the day being reminded just how badly hahahahearts are run. We all wonder how long this house of cards will take to collapse but collapse it must and your regular gusts of wind are helping that along nicely. Keep up the good work. If anyone doesn't like it then they don't have to read your posts. We all know they do read your posts however because they know your posts are well researched and that they might miss something.

Hibbyradge
22-10-2010, 08:22 AM
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/2010/10/22/new-pay-riddle-at-tynecastle-as-hearts-players-are-made-to-wait-for-wages-86908-22650072/

RIP
22-10-2010, 08:29 AM
The nightmare scenarion for all our visiting Yams is that there are NO posts about them on this board.

That's as it should be

They are an irrelevance

poolman
22-10-2010, 10:18 AM

Dinny read his threads then

Seemples

HibbyAndy
22-10-2010, 10:40 AM
If it was up to me i wouldnt pay the smelly barstewards anything!!!!