PDA

View Full Version : Driving Theory Test

HH81
21-10-2010, 01:50 PM
Just done it today and passed first time. I reckon the fact I thought I was going to fail (only did 2 practice mock tests and failed them both :bitchy: ) kind of helped in that I felt no pressure.

Still can't believe I passed :greengrin

Who else passed first time?

Lofarl
21-10-2010, 02:02 PM
I did but it expires so I have to sit it again. Going on the 8th to resit it. Is it still on the street near princess St?

Little Miss Perfect
21-10-2010, 10:15 PM
Me, I used to do the mock tests online,passed practical first time too.
Good Luck with yours :thumbsup:

The_Horde
21-10-2010, 11:00 PM
Just done it today and passed first time. I reckon the fact I thought I was going to fail (only did 2 practice mock tests and failed them both :bitchy: ) kind of helped in that I felt no pressure.

Still can't believe I passed :greengrin

Who else passed first time?

Just passed mines, first time, on the 8th. Found it fairly easy.

Now i just need to get the whole thing passed! :thumbsup:

HarpyHibby
22-10-2010, 12:14 AM
I passed first time, got 50/50 on the theory but I done a ****load of revision!waiting list for a practical test is a joke! Done my theory mid September and my practical yes is 22nd of december!

calumhibee1
22-10-2010, 02:26 PM
I passed mine first time then proceded to fail my practical with 0 minors and 1 serious. :grr: passed my practical the second time with yet again, 0 minors and this time 0 serious. :greengrin

Dinkydoo
23-10-2010, 03:41 PM
Passed the theory first time and my practical on my second attempt.

I failed for not giving way to some idiot who I think must have been texting whilst waiting on a roundabout (30 seconds away from returning to the test station :grr:). He wasn't paying attention (looking down at his phone or whatever) so I waited for about 5 seconds for him to go, decided that even though he was on my right that I'd go because I didn't want to fail for holding up traffic at a roundabout. As soon as I drove onto the roundabout he looked up and did as well which meant he had to brake (since I was too far gone to stop).

I failed for "pulling out" on a driver who had right of way at a roundabout which = 1 serious; never mind the fact that he was breaking the law.

The second time I sat my test I thought I did worse tbh but surprisingly passed and have been driving for about two years.

NYHibby
23-10-2010, 06:54 PM
I passed mine the first time, although I already had an American licence for 5 years.

It was interesting because I was the only person at the test centre between 19 and 60.

skyehibee
24-10-2010, 10:26 AM
Passed mine first time, then passed my test with 2 minors :greengrin

LancashireHibby
24-10-2010, 11:22 AM
Passed theory test first time, practical at second attempt.

H18sry
24-10-2010, 12:03 PM
Never had a theory test :greengrin

Number69
24-10-2010, 12:40 PM
Passed 1rst time, failed 2nd, passed 3rd lol

Passed practical 1rst time too.