PDA

View Full Version : Question Zemmama

Purehibee_MYB
21-10-2010, 10:11 AM
Is there any news on when the wee man will be back?

Spike Mandela
21-10-2010, 10:14 AM
Is there any news on when the wee man will be back?

What a boost that would be for the team (and the new manager).

Purehibee_MYB
21-10-2010, 10:21 AM
What a boost that would be for the team (and the new manager).

Exactly my thoughts... Think we miss him in midfield

blackpoolhibs
21-10-2010, 10:33 AM
I dont think he's expected back until xmas, and as always with that type of injury he will have to be nurtured back. He will only play a few games before another injury will put him out again for a few games. He will probably be fully fit again at the start of next season, and raring to go with whatever team he signs for.

Hibbyradge
21-10-2010, 10:39 AM
I dont think he's expected back until xmas, and as always with that type of injury he will have to be nurtured back. He will only play a few games before another injury will put him out again for a few games. He will probably be fully fit again at the start of next season, and raring to go with whatever team he signs for.

:greengrin

Purehibee_MYB
21-10-2010, 10:51 AM

Positive thoughts everyone, positive thoughts! He's a hibby at heart... I will stick my neck out and say he will remain at hibs for the rest of his career! (not likely)

Diclonius
21-10-2010, 12:54 PM
He'll be back in January, where he will promptly suffer another injury and again be ruled out for the rest of the season.

discohfc1
21-10-2010, 01:14 PM
february