ticket prices
Fenerium Alt G Blok: 205,00 TL
Fenerium Üst Tribun C-D-F-G Blok: 154,00 TL
Fenerium Üst Tribun H-I Blok: 132,00 TL
Fenerium-Maraton Alt B - F Blok: 255,00 TL
Fenerium-Maraton Alt C - E Blok: 305,00 TL
Fenerium-Maraton Alt D Blok: 315,00 T
2.30 TL = 1 POUND :taxi
SAT IN BLOK H-I LAST TIME VIEWS SAME AS FAMOUS 5 STAND WAS 110TL FOR SMALLER TEAM BUT WAS 2 LAST HOME GAME OF SEASON .

Keith_M
21-10-2010, 09:00 AM
Maybe your point would be more effective if you gave us the price in pounds?

:dunno:

I'm not quick enough of brain to work that all out

:greengrin

EDIT: Just checked online and it's from £58 to £136. Jeezo!

DC_Hibs
21-10-2010, 09:18 AM
Maybe your point would be more effective if you gave us the price in pounds?

:dunno:

I'm not quick enough of brain to work that all out

:greengrin

EDIT: Just checked online and it's from £58 to £136. Jeezo!

Went a year ago to Fenerbahce/Galatasaray and paid about £500 for three tickets.
Was no public sale and until a few hours before the game it looked like we would miss it.
Worth every penny though.

Went to Boca/River which wasnt much cheaper - the tickets were probably fake and we had to pay a security boy once in the ground to get into a section we could get a seat.

Five of us paying £200 each next weekend to get full corporate hospitality at St Pauli/Eintracht Frankfurt.
Free food and drink from 90 mins before the game till 2 hours after. Only way to see the game as tickets sold out rapid. Good to see the anti establishment club embracing capitalism with a massive % of business seats to normal.

The above prices are a lot of money to me but well worth a few quiet weekends.

Mikey
21-10-2010, 09:32 AM
Hold it guys, don't you know you're only allowed to compare Hibs prices to those in Germany. The ticket police will be along shortly......

DC_Hibs
21-10-2010, 10:16 AM
Hold it guys, don't you know you're only allowed to compare Hibs prices to those in Germany. The ticket police will be along shortly......

Ticket prices in Germany are a bit of a myth as those people always quote the standing section prices which arent the easiest to get due to them being snapped up the quickest and I always choose to sit.

Paid over £40 for seat at Hamburg a season or two back and its costing £31 for my Bremen ticket in a few weeks.
Will be around £30 or £40 for Munich in a months time as well. The average seat price is over £25 although standing is around £15 on average.

The quality of football and matchday experience is a different argument of course.

HUTCHYHIBBY
21-10-2010, 11:11 AM
Surprised The Hibs Gestapo have not been along to tell you how to spend your own money yet! :grr:

Hawthorn
21-10-2010, 11:55 AM
Went a year ago to Fenerbahce/Galatasaray and paid about £500 for three tickets.
Was no public sale and until a few hours before the game it looked like we would miss it.

Went to Boca/River which wasnt much cheaper - the tickets were probably fake and we had to pay a security boy once in the ground to get into a section we could get a seat.

Five of us paying £200 each next weekend to get full corporate hospitality at St Pauli/Eintracht Frankfurt.
Free food and drink from 90 mins before the game till 2 hours after. Only way to see the game as tickets sold out rapid. Good to see the anti establishment club embracing capitalism with a massive % of business seats to normal.

Think it was around £120-£130 a ticket we paid for Fenerbahce - Galatasaray last year for tickets with a face value of around £50. As you say well worth it & a lot cheaper than some of the prices we were getting quoted earlier in the day :agree:

For Boca Juniors - River Plate I reckon the tickets were around £50-£60 but like you they looked a bit iffy but they got us in. I think the face value for an Argentinian league game is around £4-£5 so it was some mark up but again well worth it :agree:

Cannae believe your giving St Pauli that amount of money pal so make sure you get horsed in about the voddy :thumbsup:

Harpandcastle
21-10-2010, 12:53 PM
Think it was around £120-£130 a ticket we paid for Fenerbahce - Galatasaray last year for tickets with a face value of around £50. As you say well worth it & a lot cheaper than some of the prices we were getting quoted earlier in the day :agree:

For Boca Juniors - River Plate I reckon the tickets were around £50-£60 but like you they looked a bit iffy but they got us in. I think the face value for an Argentinian league game is around £4-£5 so it was some mark up but again well worth it :agree:

Cannae believe your giving St Pauli that amount of money pal so make sure you get horsed in about the voddy :thumbsup:

My Boca ticket did not get upgraded to having a seat but price did almost include a free kicking from River pre match. Could be interesting in this St Pauli lounge next week around 19.00 after 5 hours free pivo and hopefully a win for the Adler.

DC_Hibs
21-10-2010, 03:15 PM
My Boca ticket did not get upgraded to having a seat but price did almost include a free kicking from River pre match. Could be interesting in this St Pauli lounge next week around 19.00 after 5 hours free pivo and hopefully a win for the Adler.

I would have paid a lot more cash to see you getting a tanking that day.

Yes, planning to get our moneys worth if paying that to the loony lefty (when it suits them)/celtic shower

leithsansiro
21-10-2010, 03:38 PM
I don't think I'm alone in saying "ouch" to those prices. Mind you, isn't it interesting that the Bundesliga (statistically the most entertaining in terms of goals of any of the big leagues) has the cheapest prices. I'm fairly certain I heard around £100 quoted for a ST at Bayern.

Keith_M
21-10-2010, 03:42 PM
I don't think I'm alone in saying "ouch" to those prices. Mind you, isn't it interesting that the Bundesliga (statistically the most entertaining in terms of goals of any of the big leagues) has the cheapest prices. I'm fairly certain I heard around £100 quoted for a ST at Bayern.

Bayern actually aren't that well supported, they only sell 21,000 Season Tickets. *

* The devil's in the details (https://www.fcbayern.de/en/note/faq/00142.php?fcb_sid=6bcbe5c7881f79f69122c4b3170c2eb1 ) :wink:

Zondervan
21-10-2010, 05:24 PM
Yes, planning to get our moneys worth if paying that to the loony lefty (when it suits them)/celtic shower

http://www.soccer24-7.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=23938&stc=1&d=1138139101

Yes, I suggest we get totally blootered and then have a naked dance-off in the Jolly Roger after the game. CC's* Hibs on Tour.

*Colin Calderwood's

FranckSuzy
21-10-2010, 07:39 PM
ticket prices
SAT IN BLOK H-I LAST TIME VIEWS SAME AS FAMOUS 5 STAND WAS 110TL FOR SMALLER TEAM BUT WAS 2 LAST HOME GAME OF SEASON .

Aye, but do you leave early Al? :wink:

HIBERNIAN-0762
21-10-2010, 09:13 PM
http://www.soccer24-7.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=23938&stc=1&d=1138139101

That flag doesn't work the other way, St Pauli don't have nothing to do with the smellies, yet another "struggle" myth by the great unwashed

Joe Baker II
22-10-2010, 01:39 PM

Point surely is it is not just the ticket prices that Germany (and elsewhere in Europe) is being compared favourably with - it is also the general experience (horrible word I know) that is the issue rather than price.

And on a later point there is no set in stone reason why standing areas have to be less expensive than seating. I for one would pay more than the current value of a season ticket prices at ER to have the choice to stand (even though I may end up being happy to sit more often than not) but as it stands at moment I would not currently buy a Hibs season ticket even if they halved their prices (if reduced to 3/8 approx level £150 per season I might just consider it).

An Leargaidh
22-10-2010, 01:49 PM
Just got my two tickets through the post for the Ireland v's Australia GAA/AFL compromise rules match in Dublin on the 30th.

total cost = €55.90 all in which is currently £49.65 / 2 = £24.83 ticket

I'm pretty happy with that considering it'll be a 40,000+ crowd at Croke Park which is a superb stadium and 70 minutes of pretty much non-stop action (unless someone gets something broken during play).

Wasn't the Barcelona friendly at Murrayfield something like £32 a head? I didn't mind paying that but once you start getting into the £40+ zone per person I think they are taking the piss.

ticket prices

magnificent_seven
22-10-2010, 02:59 PM

My old man stays in Germany and I have been to a few St Pauli games. Amazing atmosphere and contrary to what people may think, there are hardly any Celtic tops and Ireland flags. The are a mad but friendly bunch. £200 is pretty steep though. If i remember rightly, drinks at the game are very cheap, about 2euro for a large beer or gluvein. Such a brilliant atmosphere though and the Riperbahn(sp?) is cracking to go for afters!