PDA

View Full Version : Steven Naismith

JCHibby
20-10-2010, 08:27 PM
Have to say he is playing out his skin right now. Watched him for Scotland and thought he was outstanding and from what I have seen of him playing for the manky mob, he is one of the best scottish players about at present.

Dirty Hun Bassa

Alex Trager
20-10-2010, 08:49 PM
Have to say he is playing out his skin right now. Watched him for Scotland and thought he was outstanding and from what I have seen of him playing for the manky mob, he is one of the best scottish players about at present.

Dirty Hun Bassa
Really is... he creeped forward a few times and everyone thought he was offside, but he never... very much a world class playing head on him anyway... you only see the best doing things like that

Orite player:greengrin

Tricla
20-10-2010, 08:55 PM
Really is... he creeped forward a few times and everyone thought he was offside, but he never... very much a world class playing head on him anyway... you only see the best doing things like that

Orite player:greengrin

:confused:

greenlex
20-10-2010, 09:33 PM
He has turned into a diving cheating bassa. Something that wasn't in his game pre Rangers. Wonder why that is.

Alex Trager
21-10-2010, 01:19 PM
:confused:
What i mean is he is making moves that the best do... but his feet haven't got up to speed yet...

Maybe not world class but good

robinhood
21-10-2010, 01:46 PM
He has turned into a diving cheating bassa. Something that wasn't in his game pre Rangers. Wonder why that is.

Biggest moan going aswell, never out the refs ear. My most hated SPL player at the moment

HibbyAndy
21-10-2010, 04:58 PM
Biggest moan going aswell, never out the refs ear. My most hated SPL player at the moment

:agree:

I concur, I personally hate the little rat, CONSTANTLY in the refs ear moaning at anything!.

Agreeing with a deluded one their's a first :Ummm: