PDA

View Full Version : Dinner tonight

HibbyAndy
19-10-2010, 03:28 PM
Tonight im trying summit ive never had :greengrin Well obviously i have tried everything but ive never had it all together on the same plate.

Mini Kiev's with Mash tatties Mixed veg and mushy peas with gravy :cool2:

Munch on that and get the dishes done for the Arsenal game starting, :cool2:

Sylar
19-10-2010, 05:51 PM
I have some roast beef in gravy (leftover from yesterday) with chunky oven chips for me with a lovely cold glass of milk.

Magic! :thumbsup:

wpj
19-10-2010, 06:29 PM
A variety of sausages from http://uktv.co.uk/food/outlet/aid/621471 (fantastic choice) mash, gravy n mushy peas washed down with a cabernet sauvignon from Chile

H18sry
19-10-2010, 07:29 PM
MandS low fat fish pie with spinach and a litre of the finest adam's ale :wink:

BroxburnHibee
19-10-2010, 07:46 PM
Just polished off a lovely big bowl of homemade lentil & bacon soup with fresh tiger loaf from Asda. All washed down with a beer :aok:

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy :greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
19-10-2010, 07:57 PM
Tonight im trying summit ive never had :greengrin Well obviously i have tried everything but ive never had it all together on the same plate.

Mini Kiev's with Mash tatties Mixed veg and mushy peas with gravy :cool2:

Munch on that and get the dishes done for the Arsenal game starting, :cool2:

Ever thought of going in for Come Dine With Me? I reckon you'd be a shoo in for the prize money likes.:greengrin

What did you have for dessert?

HibbyAndy
19-10-2010, 09:01 PM
Ever thought of going in for Come Dine With Me? I reckon you'd be a shoo in for the prize money likes.:greengrin

What did you have for dessert?

:hilarious

:greengrin

For dessert i make a mean custard with sliced bananas :thumbsup::thumbsup:

:cool2:

calumhibee1
20-10-2010, 09:36 AM
Chicken nuggets and smiley faces.

Ritchie
20-10-2010, 09:44 AM
A variety of sausages from http://uktv.co.uk/food/outlet/aid/621471 (fantastic choice) mash, gravy n mushy peas washed down with a cabernet sauvignon from Chile

HAHAHAHA!!

FUD sausages.... when i was in Cancun, i was walking through Wal Mart and came across FUD sausages... had a wee chuckle to myself whilst my GF shook her head and thought "why am i going out with this immature asshole!?'"

i took photos of the sausages and sent it to all my equally immature pals. :greengrin

the mexican locals thought i was mental! :faf:

wpj
20-10-2010, 05:35 PM
HAHAHAHA!!

FUD sausages.... when i was in Cancun, i was walking through Wal Mart and came across FUD sausages... had a wee chuckle to myself whilst my GF shook her head and thought "why am i going out with this immature asshole!?'"

i took photos of the sausages and sent it to all my equally immature pals. :greengrin

the mexican locals thought i was mental! :faf:

:greengrin My mate was there for a while, when he saw "Fud Jumbo" he thought, close enough, took a photo for me.......
I must stress last nights sausages were not fuds (well, not knowingly)

HibbyAndy
20-10-2010, 05:39 PM
Tonights dinner was a classic french Chicken in a white wine sauce :cool2:

Washed down with a single can of Magners :not worth

Riordans Boots
20-10-2010, 09:05 PM
Tonights dinner was a classic french Chicken in a white wine sauce :cool2:

Washed down with a single can of Magners :not worth

Is that a Tesco finest :greengrin

Lucius Apuleius
21-10-2010, 06:24 AM
Damn I am getting fed up with fruit and veg, salad and bloody brown pasta and rice.:boo hoo: Still not losing any bloody weight either.

HibbyAndy
21-10-2010, 12:22 PM
Is that a Tesco finest :greengrin

Naw it wisnae a cooked it masel ya radge :greengrin