PDA

View Full Version : Management Team

SouthMoroccoStu
19-10-2010, 09:46 AM
Welcome to the club Colin!

So who s going to be in the managment team?

Has anyone heard?

blackpoolhibs
19-10-2010, 09:48 AM
How good would it be if it was Albert Kidd? :greengrin

YehButNoBut
19-10-2010, 09:55 AM
Alan Shearer

Calderwood to sort out the defence and Shearer to sort out the attack.

Not sure about the midfield. :wink:

SouthMoroccoStu
19-10-2010, 09:57 AM
John Park?

No source, no rumour, just a thought?

PaulSmith
19-10-2010, 09:59 AM
John Park?

No source, no rumour, just a thought?

I think he'll be a Director of Football

Cod Boy
19-10-2010, 01:58 PM
billy dodds:rolleyes:

ancienthibby
19-10-2010, 03:03 PM
billy dodds:rolleyes:

Never, ever that wee slavering Hun, but I would take Gordon Chisholm as Asst Mgr.

HibbyAndy
19-10-2010, 03:05 PM
Gareth Evans, Someone that will know quite a bit about the Scottish game :dunno:

ScottB
19-10-2010, 03:10 PM
Gareth Evans, Someone that will know quite a bit about the Scottish game :dunno:

Wouldn't it be Stevenson since he seems to be treated as the senior of the two?

I'm kind of reluctant that if we have been having really big indiscipline problems in training that Evans has had a fairly big role in that structure, if this is to be the clean break that we need, perhaps we need someone else in?

ancienthibby
19-10-2010, 03:12 PM

I'm kind of reluctant that if we have been having really big indiscipline problems in training that Evans has had a fairly big role in that structure, if this is to be the clean break that we need, perhaps we need someone else in?

The Tache has already said that Evans and Stevenson have continuing roles with the club, so I presume that rules out an insider!:greengrin

ScottB
19-10-2010, 03:16 PM
The Tache has already said that Evans and Stevenson have continuing roles with the club, so I presume that rules out an insider!:greengrin

Indeed, obviously we have little to no idea whats been going on, was just a thought that occured to me :agree:

tamig
19-10-2010, 03:17 PM

I think that's maybe a bit unfair. Gareth was already at the club when Hughes and Rice arrived. He may have stood on the sidelines cringing at a lot of what has gone on. There were some interesting comments in the build up to the Killie game by the new management team about changing things in training. I think that shows that he was maybe a bit on the outside with the old regime.

JimBHibees
19-10-2010, 03:44 PM
Got to be said I really hope CC gets to bring his own assistant in and isnt stuck to work with people he barely knows. Personally think it is vital he has a confidante who he can trust to help him get the players on board and run ideas past to truly turn the whole club around. I think the choice of assistant is a very important one and really hope he isnt being forced to take on Evans/Stevenson as an assistant, no offence to these guys.

Ritchie
19-10-2010, 04:04 PM
Alan Shearer

Calderwood to sort out the defence and Shearer to sort out the attack.

Not sure about the midfield. :wink:

Gazza :agree: