PDA

View Full Version : That hotel room booked for tonight under the name Stevie Clarke

Toaods
18-10-2010, 07:11 PM
...must have been The Tache.. :fishin: :on toast! :whistle: :3wise smi

:tee hee:

HFC 0-7
18-10-2010, 07:32 PM
Maybe he was going to be coming to Hibs and the room was pre booked in advance of the press conference. I think that perhaps Clarke got wind of whats happening at middlesboro and opted out of the Hibs job to maybe try and land that job?

joejoefaemexico
18-10-2010, 07:58 PM
Maybe he was going to be coming to Hibs and the room was pre booked in advance of the press conference. I think that perhaps Clarke got wind of whats happening at middlesboro and opted out of the Hibs job to maybe try and land that job?

clarke was signing untill the tache started playing silly buggers as usual.

anyway, hopefully colin does the damage, onwards and upwards.

Beefster
18-10-2010, 09:00 PM

I've read on here tonight that Rodders changed the contract causing Clarke to walk, that Hibs couldn't afford the wage he wanted and that he withdrew from the process because he got a whiff of Stachan's exit from Middlesborough.

--------
18-10-2010, 09:02 PM
I've read on here tonight that Rodders changed the contract causing Clarke to walk, that Hibs couldn't afford the wage he wanted and that he withdrew from the process because he got a whiff of Stachan's exit from Middlesborough.

Must be so, then. When has our rumour-mill ever been wrong? :rolleyes:

lyonhibs
18-10-2010, 09:05 PM
Must be so, then. When has our rumour-mill ever been wrong? :rolleyes:

Indeed, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Personally, I'm flabbergasted that none of Pat Fenlon, Jim Gannon, Jimmy Calderwood, Derek McInnes, Billy Reid, Gus MacPherson, Tony Mowbray or John Collins got it.

Andy74
18-10-2010, 10:41 PM

Aye and he soaked Rod with red wine on the way out. FACT.

blackpoolhibs
18-10-2010, 10:46 PM

:faf::faf: :top marks

Lucius Apuleius
19-10-2010, 05:42 AM

That brought a smile on a very wet morning!!!

Phil D. Rolls
19-10-2010, 06:13 PM

Maybe Middlesboro got word of what was happening at Hibs? I think they'd been keeping tabs on Clarke for the whole sacking/new manager thing to go off so quickly.

discman
19-10-2010, 06:32 PM
Maybe Middlesboro got word of what was happening at Hibs? I think they'd been keeping tabs on Clarke for the whole sacking/new manager thing to go off so quickly.

" Tony Mowbray,a cult hero on Teeside since his 1980s Ayersome Park playing days, was described by Gibson as an "obvious candidate" to replace the Scot"

Todays Gaurdian :cool2:

joejoefaemexico
19-10-2010, 10:51 PM

although clarke may be in the running for boro job, it had nothing todo with the outcome of clarke's talks with hibs.

rodders shook hands with clarke on a deal but when it came to paperwork petrie had moved the goalposts.

most people will know he has plenty previous for this and similar moves in contractual matters and showing interest in players, i very much doubt any managers would ever come back to ER after having to deal with petrie.

peny pinching and always thinking he is a step ahead of the game, and his worst mistake!? ever thinking tat he knows aything about football.

and paying over £100k to get calderwood but trying to rip the p*ss with clarke over a couple grand a week. crazyness.

Danderhall Hibs
19-10-2010, 10:56 PM
trying to rip the p*ss with clarke over a couple grand a week. crazyness.

I take it this is now assumed to be FACT?!

Iain G
19-10-2010, 11:02 PM
although clarke may be in the running for boro job, it had nothing todo with the outcome of clarke's talks with hibs.

rodders shook hands with clarke on a deal but when it came to paperwork petrie had moved the goalposts.

most people will know he has plenty previous for this and similar moves in contractual matters and showing interest in players, i very much doubt any managers would ever come back to ER after having to deal with petrie.

peny pinching and always thinking he is a step ahead of the game, and his worst mistake!? ever thinking tat he knows aything about football.

and paying over £100k to get calderwood but trying to rip the p*ss with clarke over a couple grand a week. crazyness.

God this is boring...got any proof or just making it up as you go along today? :blah::devil:

hibee_nation
19-10-2010, 11:37 PM

Absolute utter bull****, you ken the square root of **** all. :bitchy:

blackpoolhibs
19-10-2010, 11:42 PM
Rod, here you go Steve £5k a week, come back on friday and sign the deal. Steve, here i am 9 Oclock on the dot, where do i sign? Rod, i have changed the deal, you are only getting £3k a week, like it or lump it. Aye thats what happened, Hibs have a history of working like this. :faf:

hibee_nation
19-10-2010, 11:46 PM

Having read some of your other posts you are either a yam or a prick, my guess is both. :jamboid:

1875godsgift
19-10-2010, 11:50 PM

I really, really hate making this sort of accusation but you are a yam, aren't you?
When you bleed is it sort of like a turdy brown colour, akin to a hertz strip?
Upon seeing a Lithuanian submariner shopping on the cosmapolitan gorgay road, do you immediately fall on your knees wailing " Shaft me mr romanov, please shaft me!"

hibee_nation
19-10-2010, 11:54 PM
I really, really hate making this sort of accusation but you are a yam, aren't you?
When you bleed is it sort of like a turdy brown colour, akin to a hertz strip?
Upon seeing a Lithuanian submariner shopping on the cosmapolitan gorgay road, do you immediately fall on your knees wailing " Shaft me mr romanov, please shaft me!"

:greengrin

If the admins dont catch at least 6 undercover yams when we annonce a new manager they should be shot. It should be LAYE launch as you earn and no bonus. :greengrin

Steve-O
20-10-2010, 06:59 AM

Doesn't this part suggest it IS a load of pish? :confused:

bighairyfaeleith
20-10-2010, 07:12 AM

:trumpet::kbacker::monkey::yamlaugh:

Beefster
20-10-2010, 10:00 AM

I know for a fact that this is fiction.

GloryGlory
20-10-2010, 10:06 AM
Rod, here you go Steve £5k a week, come back on friday and sign the deal. Steve, here i am 9 Oclock on the dot, where do i sign? Rod, i have changed the deal, you are only getting £3k a week, like it or lump it. Aye thats what happened, Hibs have a history of working like this. :faf:

Unlike the Yams. :wink: :greengrin

Perhaps that's what's confusing weeyamfaemexicoawayyego. Thinks he's on Keechback.

joejoefaemexico
20-10-2010, 11:41 AM
I take it this is now assumed to be FACT?!

as far as i'm concerned, its as close to fact as it can be without me standing in the room as it happened.

God this is boring...got any proof or just making it up as you go along today? :blah::devil:

proof? since when do people need proof? since when does somebody upon being asked their source actually reveal who it was?

i suppose if i had 3 million posts like the rest of the daily .netters then that would be considered proof enough.

Absolute utter bull****, you ken the square root of **** all. :bitchy: you obviously know something i don't. no reply needed. im taking the piss you clown.

apologies, i should say petrie has a history of working like this. dont believe me? shame. asif im ****ing bothered.

if blackpool is where you live then even with the wonders of modern technology your physical distance from ER clearly represents your distance from decent information.

Doesn't this part suggest it IS a load of pish? :confused:

i know, doesn't make sense. that's why i posted, to try and give you lopt an idea of what hour 'fearless leader' is actually about.

I know for a fact that this is fiction.

if thats the case then you can sleep well in the knowledge that you have seen things nobody else has even seen.

in summarising, i know thwe information i have is correct and quite frankly don't need any pats on the back from you bunch of ***** spouting *********.

sitting on a fans forum all day and night, thinking that people who dont hav the time or the care to do similar aren't worth a thought when posting and accuse them of being a hearts fan is comical.

most of your responses have been because you find it hard to believe that somebody would actually share decent information about the goings on at ER.

as i say, dont need you phannies to give me credit for things that i have said.

you all just ram each other so much that u r convinced what each other says is gospel.

auf Wiedersehen.

(Oops! shouldn't have said that! just outed myself as a hun too.)

*Admins, apologies for foul language but after the initial responses, this is something i feel quite strongly about.

flash
20-10-2010, 12:04 PM
Great comeback! :greengrin

Andy74
20-10-2010, 12:11 PM
as far as i'm concerned, its as close to fact as it can be without me standing in the room as it happened.

proof? since when do people need proof? since when does somebody upon being asked their source actually reveal who it was?

i suppose if i had 3 million posts like the rest of the daily .netters then that would be considered proof enough.

you obviously know something i don't. no reply needed. im taking the piss you clown.

apologies, i should say petrie has a history of working like this. dont believe me? shame. asif im ****ing bothered.

if blackpool is where you live then even with the wonders of modern technology your physical distance from ER clearly represents your distance from decent information.

i know, doesn't make sense. that's why i posted, to try and give you lopt an idea of what hour 'fearless leader' is actually about.

if thats the case then you can sleep well in the knowledge that you have seen things nobody else has even seen.

in summarising, i know thwe information i have is correct and quite frankly don't need any pats on the back from you bunch of ***** spouting mongoloids.

sitting on a fans forum all day and night, thinking that people who dont hav the time or the care to do similar aren't worth a thought when posting and accuse them of being a hearts fan is comical.

most of your responses have been because you find it hard to believe that somebody would actually share decent information about the goings on at ER.

you all just ram each other so much that u r convinced what each other says is gospel.

auf Wiedersehen.

*Admins, apologies for foul language but after the initial responses, this is something i feel quite strongly about.

Bye :bye:

Derek Dougan
20-10-2010, 12:24 PM
Mongoloids?? Didn't realise you are 12
:taxi for Joe

degenerated
20-10-2010, 12:28 PM

you obviously know something i don't. no reply needed. im taking the piss you clown.

in summarising, i know thwe information i have is correct and quite frankly don't need any pats on the back from you bunch of ***** spouting mongoloids.

auf Wiedersehen.

don't think you have outed yourself as a hun, but you certainly have outed yourself as a bit of a bellend

GloryGlory
20-10-2010, 12:30 PM

If this is the case, I won't ask you to quote 10 instances of this, or even three - how about just 1? Yes, just the one, single, solitary, recorded, proven instance of Petrie doing this. Never mind a whole history of it. Just the one.

Hibby D
20-10-2010, 12:38 PM

auf Wiedersehen.

Great lunchtime entertainment this. Thanks :greengrin

Pretty Boy
20-10-2010, 12:43 PM

auf Wiedersehen.

Oh deary me.

I don't think you are a yam or a hun but you have most definitely made yourself look a bit of a :trumpet: with this nonsense.

Dirkster23
20-10-2010, 12:59 PM
To be fair to joejoe, this has already been posted elsewhere on .net by TQM and i think he said this had come to him from a couple of sources.

I have no inside information at all, but considering how confident some on here were that the Clarke deal was 99% done, what happened to it?

WellingtonHibby
20-10-2010, 01:12 PM
Isn't this guy getting a bit of a hard time? To be honest, if i was getting it tight from all angles about being a yam for posting ( what i thought to be) accurate insider info, no matter how distasteful, then I would be pretty miffed too.

Granted, I may have been a bit more calm about it, but folk should be prepared to take it if they want to give it. Thats what my girlfirend says anyways.

Plus, ive read the gist of his story before? any chance there is actually a whiff of truth about it all? Petrie is a shifty bugger.:wink:

blackpoolhibs
20-10-2010, 01:17 PM

If this is the case, I won't ask you to quote 10 instances of this, or even three - how about just 1? Yes, just the one, single, solitary, recorded, proven instance of Petrie doing this. Never mind a whole history of it. Just the one.

Me too, i do live in blackpool and the distance i live away from easter road stops me knowing anything thats going on from preston outwards. :tee hee:

GloryGlory
20-10-2010, 01:49 PM
To be fair to joejoe, this has already been posted elsewhere on .net by TQM and i think he said this had come to him from a couple of sources.

I have no inside information at all, but considering how confident some on here were that the Clarke deal was 99% done, what happened to it?

Well, my reading was that some people got a text message, and because of that the whole thing grew arms and legs and all of a sudden a rumour started by an unnamed source became a fact and once it became an actual, true, real live FACT and everyone on Hibs.net had read it, news conferences were going to be held in the next 24/48 hours/by Wednesday at the latest/an announcement would be made after the U21 game/game at Hampden/Hall of Fame dinner/game against Killie (delete as applicable), except of course none of this actually happened. Therefore the obvious reason that none of this actually happened wasn't that the text message was utter mince to begin with, but that something suspicious and underhand had happened to derail the divinely ordained enthronement of the new King, AKA Stevie Clarke, and the only possible explanation must be that Petrie done it and ran away. Or something like that...

Lucius Apuleius
20-10-2010, 02:03 PM
Well, my reading was that some people got a text message, and because of that the whole thing grew arms and legs and all of a sudden a rumour started by an unnamed source became a fact and once it became an actual, true, real live FACT and everyone on Hibs.net had read it, news conferences were going to be held in the next 24/48 hours/by Wednesday at the latest/an announcement would be made after the U21 game/game at Hampden/Hall of Fame dinner/game against Killie (delete as applicable), except of course none of this actually happened. Therefore the obvious reason that none of this actually happened wasn't that the text message was utter mince to begin with, but that something suspicious and underhand had happened to derail the divinely ordained enthronement of the new King, AKA Stevie Clarke, and the only possible explanation must be that Petrie done it and ran away. Or something like that...

That is how I read it too. :greengrin

Cal 7-0
20-10-2010, 02:15 PM
Really does my nut in when somebody posts stuff then is instantly rounded on by the 1,000s of Posts Club. He's a yam, prick and a bellend, god you Guys really make the board welcoming not!! No doubt you will now look back on my post history to come back with more witty retorts you won't find much as this is the reason I rarely post!! As somebody mentioned TQM posted pretty much the same did you all gang up on him as well??

discman
20-10-2010, 02:51 PM

JC had agreed a deal with players agent,motherwell player, players agent phoned him and asked why the deal had changed,ie money had been reduced,that was the final straw that caused JC to resign..........

And the proverbial wild horses wouldnt get him back to ER as long as RP is there he despises the man,that do you?

Maybe after doing the math he decided that SC would be too expensive,at the time SC was heavy favourite with the bookies and theyre usually not a million miles away and given that CC was only contacted last Friday suggests that it was all a bit last minute! :cool2:

J-C
20-10-2010, 03:18 PM
I'll try to clear things up a bit, I was sitting beside Pat Nevin on saturday( my son's seat is there :greengrin ) I asked him if he knew anything about the Clarke rumours, he told me he spoke to Steve the other day and confirmed he'd been interviewed for the job but as yet hadn't heard back from the board. So yes the Clarke rumours were partially true but not exact, maybe too much money for Rod or just didn't tick the right boxes etc, by the way wee Pat is a good laugh and knows his stuff, his laddie's Hibs daft also.

latapy10
20-10-2010, 03:32 PM
Rod, here you go Steve £5k a week, come back on friday and sign the deal. Steve, here i am 9 Oclock on the dot, where do i sign? Rod, i have changed the deal, you are only getting £3k a week, like it or lump it. Aye thats what happened, Hibs have a history of working like this. :faf::top marks

blackpoolhibs
20-10-2010, 03:34 PM
JC had agreed a deal with players agent,motherwell player, players agent phoned him and asked why the deal had changed,ie money had been reduced,that was the final straw that caused JC to resign..........

And the proverbial wild horses wouldnt get him back to ER as long as RP is there he despises the man,that do you?

Maybe after doing the math he decided that SC would be too expensive,at the time SC was heavy favourite with the bookies and theyre usually not a million miles away and given that CC was only contacted last Friday suggests that it was all a bit last minute! :cool2:

Hibs have a habit of doing this all the time, even right up to Saturday. I was in the club shop and was buying a baseball cap, all but one was priced at £8.99. The one i bought was £7.99. Its no surprise Clarke and Collins would be angry.

TonyStokeprano
20-10-2010, 03:47 PM
I can guarantee 100% everything joejoefaemexico has said is true. the people that are calling him a yam really need to grow up. stop living your lifes on a hibs messageboard tryin to take the piss out people who only post here every so often.

discman
20-10-2010, 04:08 PM
Hibs have a habit of doing this all the time, even right up to Saturday. I was in the club shop and was buying a baseball cap, all but one was priced at £8.99. The one i bought was £7.99. Its no surprise Clarke and Collins would be angry.

See you Blackpool, yer a right wag :greengrin

wouldnt it make more sense if these two prices were reversed? :cool2:

blackpoolhibs
20-10-2010, 05:03 PM
See you Blackpool, yer a right wag :greengrin

wouldnt it make more sense if these two prices were reversed? :cool2:

No, you see there was one priced lower than all the rest so i would spread the news. Then there would be a flood of fans flocking in to the shop looking for the bargain, only to be disappointed. I'd imagine Stevie boy felt the same disappointment when he thought he was earning another huge wage, only for Petrie to move the goalposts at the last moment. I'm surprised anyone else is shocked by it, all the big teams do this.:greengrin

joejoefaemexico
20-10-2010, 05:29 PM
I can guarantee 100% everything joejoefaemexico has said is true. the people that are calling him a yam really need to grow up. stop living your lifes on a hibs messageboard tryin to take the piss out people who only post here every so often.

how dare you!? don't you realise that us mere mortals have no place and no right in posting on this board full of keyboard heroes. And doing so will be met with a torrent of abuse. Be it on your head!

BroxburnHibee
20-10-2010, 05:43 PM

how dare you!? don't you realise that us mere mortals have no place and no right in posting on this board full of keyboard heroes. And doing so will be met with a torrent of abuse. Be it on your head!

Got to be honest guys - not sure of your credentials BUT............

Posting something like that is straight out of kickback - or should I say Hibs fans wind up tactics over by.

I've seen it plenty times :greengrin

joejoefaemexico
20-10-2010, 06:54 PM
Got to be honest guys - not sure of your credentials BUT............

Posting something like that is straight out of kickback - or should I say Hibs fans wind up tactics over by.

I've seen it plenty times :greengrin

i can safely say that is a mere coincidence. but once again, i'm not here to pass all of your ' detect a haerts fan in 30 seconds' test.

i know what i know, granted in my response i was lowered to petty remarks, but tbh the million posts clubs try to belittle everyone outwith that bracket and accuse them of being a hearts fan just because they dissagree with the opinion held by most or they ( like in my case) reveal some information that because they havent heard it from1 of their many regular mesageboard muckers, must be utter tosh. and over time i can safely say it becomes a little taxing. If i were a little more petty i could start a thread with these thoughts and i can safely assume that the messages of support would be thick and fast.

Andy74
20-10-2010, 07:14 PM

I think you might be getting mixed upnwith Hammell who wasn't a Motherwell player at the time.

If that is an example of your facts then you must talk pish s fair amount.

Hammel was an example used by the press ascan example of a JC target Petrie wouldn't pay for. It was nonsense. JC didn't even sit down to discuss the budget that window before walking. A couple of weeks later we signed the more expensive Ian Murray and hammel went to a skint Motherwell.

joejoefaemexico
20-10-2010, 07:19 PM

in all seriousness, if you haven't heard of the way petrie operates then the likelyness of somebody being a hearts fan shifts squarely to you.

ATLEAST the last 4 managers have had similar problems.

manager to rod: i like so and so
rod to manager: well get his agent to give me a call.
agent to rod: i hear you are interested in my lad.
rod to agent: who? us? nah not us pal, bye!

as stupid as this sounds, along with offering clarke £x then dropping it to £x when it comes to paperwork, this is how petrie operates.

it really is as simple as that, constantly thinking he is smarter than anyone around him or below him and also, and possibly more shockingly, thinking he knows anything about football.

once again, not fussed if you lot believe me or not.

Oh deary me.

I don't think you are a yam or a hun but you have most definitely made yourself look a bit of a :trumpet: with this nonsense.

and what makes this 'nonsense'? please enlighten me.

looking like nobody knows? th only thing that anybody knows is that i am full of keek.

cheers for a reasonable view though Neil.

Isn't this guy getting a bit of a hard time? To be honest, if i was getting it tight from all angles about being a yam for posting ( what i thought to be) accurate insider info, no matter how distasteful, then I would be pretty miffed too.

Granted, I may have been a bit more calm about it, but folk should be prepared to take it if they want to give it. Thats what my girlfirend says anyways.

Plus, ive read the gist of his story before? any chance there is actually a whiff of truth about it all? Petrie is a shifty bugger.:wink:

Fair shout.

many thanks for putting this baying mob to bed.

JC is not the only one who has had to deal with this, other gaffers too. the guy (although i commend him for getting hibs in a decent financial position) is un-workable, hate to sound like a broken record, but always thinking he is 1 step ahead of the game and smarter than any others in the footballing world.

discman
20-10-2010, 07:21 PM
I think you might be getting mixed upnwith Hammell who wasn't a Motherwell player at the time.

Hammel was an example used by the press ascan example of a JC target Petrie wouldn't pay for. It was nonsense. JC didn't even sit down to discuss the budget that window before walking. A couple of weeks later we signed the more expensive Ian Murray and hammel went to a skint Motherwell.

You better take that up JC then cos he,s the source ala straight from the horses;
But I guess that will be pish as well! :cool2:

Just missed Inters 4th goal ho hum

BroxburnHibee
20-10-2010, 07:24 PM
in all seriousness, if you haven't heard of the way petrie operates then the likelyness of somebody being a hearts fan shifts squarely to you.

as stupid as this sounds, along with offering clarke £x then dropping it to £x when it comes to paperwork, this is how petrie operates.

it really is as simple as that, constantly thinking he is smarter than anyone around him or below him and also, and possibly more shockingly, thinking he knows anything about football.

once again, not fussed if you lot believe me or not.

and what makes this 'nonsense'? please enlighten me.

looking like nobody knows? th only thing that anybody knows is that i am full of keek.

cheers for a reasonable view though Neil.

Fair shout.

many thanks for putting this baying mob to bed.

JC is not the only one who has had to deal with this, other gaffers too. the guy (although i commend him for getting hibs in a decent financial position) is un-workable, hate to sound like a broken record, but always thinking he is 1 step ahead of the game and smarter than any others in the footballing world.

I just don't buy it.

If RP was so well known for treating people like that then it would have been in the papers a long time ago.

blackpoolhibs
20-10-2010, 07:24 PM

:faf::faf: Never read so much rubbish in my entire life.

BroxburnHibee
20-10-2010, 07:25 PM
You better take that up JC then cos he,s the source ala straight from the horses;
But I guess that will be pish as well! :cool2:

Just missed Inters 4th goal ho hum

So you say - I don't believe it.

joejoefaemexico
20-10-2010, 07:26 PM

i think the point he is trying to make isnt purely a money issue, nor a jc bolting issue, it just highlights how petrie operates, it's not that he wouldnt pay, he just offered a wage, saw they were interested then tried to drive a bargain so hard that the player/agent grew a disliking and lumped it.

and the murray situation had benefits of signing somebody more expensive, he is a fans favourite and because the fans wanted him, the likelyness of recouping money from ticket sales and a small amount of shirt sales on the back of it was evident, where as hammell was pretty much a nobody to the hibs fans.

blackpoolhibs
20-10-2010, 07:30 PM
i think the point he is trying to make isnt purely a money issue, nor a jc bolting issue, it just highlights how petrie operates, it's not that he wouldnt pay, he just offered a wage, saw they were interested then tried to drive a bargain so hard that the player/agent grew a disliking and lumped it.

and the murray situation had benefits of signing somebody more expensive, he is a fans favourite and because the fans wanted him, the likelyness of recouping money from ticket sales and a small amount of shirt sales on the back of it was evident, where as hammell was pretty much a nobody to the hibs fans.

Is this the same Ihun Murray i never wanted to see in a Hibs shirt ever again?

Cal 7-0
20-10-2010, 07:31 PM
:faf::faf: Never read so much rubbish in my entire life.

Just give up JoeJoe this dude is seriously after his 25,000's post before the Months oot, hail the uber poster!!

blackpoolhibs
20-10-2010, 07:34 PM
Just give up JoeJoe this dude is seriously after his 25,000's post before the Months oot, hail the uber poster!!

If this was my first post i'd still think it was a pile of steaming sheite.:confused:
PS thats the first time i have been called a dude. lol

Cal 7-0
20-10-2010, 07:36 PM
If this was my first post i'd still think it was a pile of steaming sheite.:confused:

If it was your first post you would be a yam and rounded on by the uber poster's!

blackpoolhibs
20-10-2010, 07:39 PM
If it was your first post you would be a yam and rounded on by the uber poster's!

Especially if i came on here spouting that sheite. :agree:

discman
20-10-2010, 07:42 PM
So you say - I don't believe it.

Because you dont believe it doesnt make it pish,however sobeit!

The point I was making was that Rod does all fianancial negotiations thats his remit,he also brought Mark Brown to ER not yogi,who knew nothing about it, but am guessing that will be pish as well :cool2:

BroxburnHibee
20-10-2010, 07:49 PM

The point I was making was that Rod does all fianancial negotiations thats his remit,he also brought Mark Brown to ER not yogi,who knew nothing about it, but am guessing that will be pish as well :cool2:

Nobody can prove anything thats posted on the board - this rumour has all the hallmarks of a yam wind up which has managed to grow arms and legs to the point you get hibbies posting it as "FACT" :greengrin

Until Petrie is caught on secret camera by a Saudi prince telling all, I'll choose to believe this is a pile of *****

Rod does all financial negotiations?

Glad you cleared that up - there was me thinking it was one of the many jobs Tam McCourt picked up after giving up the gardening gig. :wink:

Mark Brown coming in has been a success IMO - you willing to give Petrie some credit for that?

blackpoolhibs
20-10-2010, 07:50 PM

Yip i heard that too, have you heard about petries half time team talks? They are supposed to make the hairs on your neck stand up.

joejoefaemexico
20-10-2010, 07:57 PM
Yip i heard that too, have you heard about petries half time team talks? They are supposed to make the hairs on your neck stand up.

do you provide this board with anything else apart from nauseating sarcasm?

but then again, 25k posts, we are not worthy. bet u could **** on the hibs.net carpet and would get swift high 5's from your many adoring followers.

BroxburnHibee
20-10-2010, 08:00 PM
do you provide this board with anything else apart from nauseating sarcasm?

but then again, 25k posts, we are not worthy. bet u could **** on the hibs.net carpet and would get swift high 5's from your many adoring followers.

Give it a rest eh. You seem to be the one obsessed about how many posts people have.

Anyway thread has gone way off topic.

Closed