http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/9100343.stm

Sammy7nil
17-10-2010, 05:46 PM
At the game I thought we were poor

"Highlights" confirm my thoughts of yesterday

3 points lets move on

Father Reilly
17-10-2010, 06:16 PM
That made uncomfortable viewing. Yes, we got the points, but Kilmarnock will be kicking themselves for dominating the game for lengthy periods and for not burying the game early doors. Still, the odd snatch and run will do in our present predicament.

Aldo
17-10-2010, 06:46 PM
Dont really give a flying **** how we played. We won...3 points in the bag...lets move on.

500miles
17-10-2010, 08:06 PM
Missed out Riordan's chance in the penalty box after they scored, and our two - valid -penalty claims (one for Nish, and one for Wotherspoon).

Jonnyboy
17-10-2010, 10:11 PM
We played better than that against both Rangers and Celtic and lost so I'll happily accept that poorish performance and the three points that went with it :wink:

Alex Trager
18-10-2010, 12:12 AM
Sorry, but Nish's penalty claim was absolutely horrendous. My friend swears blind by him... Defends him EVERY match, even he was just like.... Get up

oldbutdim
18-10-2010, 12:17 AM
We played better than that against both Rangers and Celtic and lost so I'll happily accept that poorish performance and the three points that went with it :wink:

Exactly how I feel. The result was the important thing.
I have to admit that (although not a betting man) the 'sacked manager syndrome' together with the fact that Killie were the last mob we took three points off at home etc led me to open an online gambling account, place a sizeable wager on Hibs to win,and await my profits.
I was not feeling very good about my decision after 90 seconds..........

Still.
:greengrin

Took the money.
Closed the account.

Is it REALLY a mug's game?
:cool2:

brydekirk
18-10-2010, 12:39 AM
we were poor, but we got the 3 points, and it was good to see the the coaches at full time :agree:

500miles
18-10-2010, 01:51 AM
Sorry, but Nish's penalty claim was absolutely horrendous. My friend swears blind by him... Defends him EVERY match, even he was just like.... Get up

HI says different.

emmjayfox
18-10-2010, 06:36 AM
Im not hearing the level of abuse Nish gets for the miss from Riordan at the end, what an absolute sitter.

Keith_M
18-10-2010, 09:31 AM
Im not hearing the level of abuse Nish gets for the miss from Riordan at the end, what an absolute sitter.

It's true, people do give much more leeway to some players than others. FWIW, I don't think Deek had one of his better games yesterday.

He seemed to take the option a couple of times of passing instead of having a shot, even though he was in a fairly decent shooting position. I'm not sure if that was lack of confidence or maybe he's had instructions to that effect.

Maybe he's even reacting to Lawrie Reilly's comments..... :wink:

Holmesdale Hibs
18-10-2010, 09:48 AM
Killie could have easily have been more than 1 up and we were a bit jammy. However given the way things have gone since the start of the season we're due something.

brydekirk
18-10-2010, 02:14 PM
that guy Silva gave us a hard time, he looks decent player.

Wilson
18-10-2010, 02:26 PM
Is it REALLY a mug's game?
:cool2:

Depends. Conversely there will be someone that lumped on Killie. 27/10 on the away win? "Surely some mistake" that person may have thought. That someone might not have been surprised to see hibs were losing after 90 seconds.

Had you told them that a Chris Hogg double would scupper that bet you may well have been laughed at and pointed at like a Jambo in the street.

It really is a mugs game.