PDA

View Full Version : A New Era?

Expecting Rain
17-10-2010, 08:47 AM
Time for a new era in Scottish football, no relegation for 4 years, promotion for the 1st division winners in that period, premier reserve teams allowed into the lower leagues without the opportunity to be promoted but still playing to to win the league, the next best 1st division being promoted, eventually a 30 match league with season tickets priced at £200 and walk up prices at £15.
A directive from the SFA to reintroduce entertaining attacking football home and away, the sacking of Harry Potter for being negative just to start the ball rolling.

hibeedonald
17-10-2010, 09:18 AM
Time for a new era in Scottish football, no relegation for 4 years, promotion for the 1st division winners in that period, premier reserve teams allowed into the lower leagues without the opportunity to be promoted but still playing to to win the league, the next best 1st division being promoted, eventually a 30 match league with season tickets priced at £200 and walk up prices at £15.
A directive from the SFA to reintroduce entertaining attacking football home and away, the sacking of Harry Potter for being negative just to start the ball rolling.

cant have 13 teams in the league needs to be an even number, but i agree with what you say there maybe two teams could come up a once. If we made tickets £15 and there was a reduced number of matches then we would lose out financially?

Expecting Rain
17-10-2010, 09:27 AM
cant have 13 teams in the league needs to be an even number, but i agree with what you say there maybe two teams could come up a once. If we made tickets £15 and there was a reduced number of matches then we would lose out financially?

Sorry, there`s 12 teams at the moment with the next 4 promoted teams making it up to 16, prices would be reduced initially, i`d like to see the potential for the stand being filled out a bit more, a Hibs B team playing in the 1st division might be attractive to some fans interested in our development with also the prospect of winning that particular league and filling the void left by the loss of reserve football, i think the Scottish game as it is looks dead in the water.

Hibby Kay-Yay
17-10-2010, 09:30 AM
If we are succesfull we might just fill this shiny new stadium and turn a profit?